July 24, 2014 | 1029 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nivea - Q10 Plus Wrinkle Control Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye cream is ok. It goes on well, doesn't drag, absorbs quickly and has a light fragrance. It does a good job of moisturizing but it wouldn't say it does very much more than that. It's good value for money, as a little goes a long way. But I would probably look at other products when I finish this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by apar129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for a few months now to try to get rid of the dark areas under my eyes. This has not worked, not one bit so I can safely say that I would not recommend this product for this reason. Itís a nice product to use, moisturises well etc etc but is not fit for the purpose for which I purchased it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by KelsySJ

Overall, this is an okay product. Not miraculous, but I find it works well as a moisturizer and is easy on my (sensitive) skin. I use it as part of my night routine, complemented by my Garnier anti-dark circle roll-on concealer for the day (which I LOVE, by the way.) I am in my 20s and mostly buy anti-aging products such as this to nip any lines in the bud by keeping my skin well hydrated. So in that sense, it does what I need it to do for now. Of course sleep is the best remedy for puffy eyes and dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by rensrazberries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of the very few products that actually works on me. I know I may be considered too young for this product but it works. I placed really tiny white dots under my eyes where it looks like death and despair and pat it in. After a few days of daily use, I noticed that my saggy/wrinkly/fine-liney area under my eyes became smooth and a-okay and I actually looked like my age (at that time lol). Well the darkness is still there but I don't care as much as I was kinda bothered by the droopiness. When I noticed that change I was like holy macaroni sauce this stuff actually works, and it works good too. Good price for a product that does it job well. Easy to use, the product come out in a way that allows for less wastage. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using Murad eye renew cream,Then I read about a research on Pubmed about role of creatine in aging skins and I bought it and I have to confess while it isn't a great one ,its so much better than more expensive ones that I have tried,mine is made in Germany( Q10 plus Creatine),Im satisfied with this and replaced it with murad,dont let the package and brand name deceive you,In long term it DOES WORK

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

okish product. at first i really liked it and thought it's amazing, it plumps the skin and makes your eyes pop out. after a few days it made my eyes watery and dry. had to return it. i guess it can work for some people with not so dry skin around their eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by EB88

I'm on my third tube of this, it's been on offer in my local tesco each time I've bought it which is a bonus so has been half price. I've never used eye cream before being just 25 but felt my eyes could look dark and I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of months. On immediate application (I use a pea sized amount per eye and apply to the corner then pat under into my bags) my eye area does appear brighter and smoother. The cream isn't oily and absorbs well. I can't comment on results re: wrinkles, I don't have deep set lines, but I feel the cream is beneficial for radiance, and for the price I'm quite happy with that. I'd expect to pay a lot more for any extreme wrinkle reduction to be honest, you can't expect miracles for a tenner girls! It sits well under my makeup and my eyes don't feel dry even after 8 hours at work followed by a workout. I apply morning and night and find a tube lasts around 4 weeks, so it's good value. Squeeze tube is also good as it means you get every last drop instead of a pump which I feel often robs you of the last of the contents in a container!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by LilyofVenus

Overall this is a good eye cream - it absorbs well and it goes on fine under make up. I have ridiculously sensitive eyes (a strong wind can set them off!) and this doesnt aggravate them at all. Because it absorbs nicely I use it under my night cream as well.
Its also a good price (I paid £9.99 in Boots) and still have half the tube left after about 5/6 months of use, so its good value if, like me, you dont have the cash to buy something more expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by reanspeaks

Tried this due to the hype about it being an all round good product.
I have slight dehydration, dark circles and a couple of times. But after 3/4 of the tube, I still don't see the effect...

Might be worth it for deep wrinkles (I don't have any of those so I can't say how well it works in this department). But don't pick it up if it's you're in it just for dehydration or dark circles.

Check out my blog review: http://wp.me/p2OuiT-4l

Rean.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this as two of my colleagues (one is 30, Asian skin, the other in mid 40s, British) warmly recommended it to me, and seeing as my other expensive eye creams weren't working ( Clarins, Clinique, Nuxe, RoC, Olay, etc) I thought I would give it a try.
I am pleased to announce that wrinkles have been softened, eye area seems firmer and circles lighter than before. Also, my eyes haven't been puffy at all.
FYI I get up about 6 am every day, have an active job and study at uni at night, averaging only 5-6 hrs sleep (I'm just one of those people who don't sleep a lot) and very excited to have found a very decent, affordable, easily available and pleasant cream that works without any side effects at all!

EDIT 14/09/2013: still ok, but there are better things out there. Decent budget option.