December 22, 2014 | 1446 users online

Styling Products - Frederic Fekkai - Finishing Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long straight hair. I apply this after towel drying my hair then I blow dry using a boar bristle brush. My hair looks shiny and very straight without using a flattening iron. It's expensive though so I alternate with fructis sleek an shine serum, but this product is truly superior.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by speedyjp

For reference: I have pretty long (hits just below my shoulder blades) 2a-2b wavy (depending on how my hair feels) hair with lots of long layers. My hair's sort of thick with a medium texture.

Frederick Fekkai has great products, and the finishing polish is no exception. I use two pumps, rub on my hands then distribute through towel-dried hair after using a wide-tooth comb. My hair feels silky smooth and very few flyaways! It does a little to define some of my waves, but ultimately if I'm looking for more curl/definition I'll combine this finishing polish with a cream or mousse.

This polish is also great for getting rid of flyaways when I straighten my hair, but make sure to not use a lot otherwise you'll have little greasy/oily spots.

It's kind of expensive so I use it sparingly, and I'm not a huge fan of pumps because it's always tough to get product out at the end. But I still gave it 5 lippies because my hair feels fantastic and soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stupidly didn't read the label on this product when I first bought it and thought it was duff. Then I read the label last after coming out the shower and thought I'd give it a go on my towel dried hair - as intructed! I can't believe the difference!! I have long, fine curls and now they're so smooth and have high shine :) I also used this product with Glossing Cream and Luscious Curls so maybe they helped. This is great for healthy looking polished hair, but for ultimate shine it's best to go with the shining mist stuff by FF. I still love this and will continue to use it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by chittychittybangbang

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so torn on this. Seriously, its OK. It's not my favorite ever made but its OK. It doesn't make my hair look like glass. I guess all of these serums are alike. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Cymbaline

I wrote this review for the Glossing Cream with Olive Oil but since I also used the Finishing Product as well during that time I'm including it on here as well.

This stuff worked wonders for my hair. Thank You Frederic Fekkai!

-----------------
Ok I am proof that this stuff works and works wonders! I discovered this product by asking others on the MUA board what product they would recommend for thick, dry, frizzy hair. My hair is very thick and was dry and frizzy and nothing, nothing, nothing was working to calm it down. I had to use mouse and hair gel every day or be stuck with hair so frizzy it was painful. It would knot up and break.. let's just say it was down right ugly.
I started using this and right away I found that my hair was softer and shiner. After using this product and Frederic Fekkai's serum my hair started to change.

My hair these days is soft, shiny and healthy looking. I no longer have to use this product or Frederic Fekkaiís serum anymore. This product has transformed my hair from the thick, dry, and frizzy mess to thick, soft and sexy.

Iím serious here! If you could have just seen the way my hair was and the way it is now you would know how serious I am. My hair these days is what I have dreamed of wanting for years and years. I can now just wash my hair, use a little leave in conditioner to detangle it and thatís it. It lies down, itís soft, thick, has volume to it and I love it!

So I donít use this stuff anymore, I donít have to but I owe the fact that my hair is the way it is now to this stuff. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SIGHHHHHH When I first came across this polish I really thought it added a great amount of shine but it stopped working and caused lots of split ends. It is effective for a few weeks then it stops working :-( I really liked the smell too. Now I switched to Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum which needless to say works much better in my hair since it is lightweight and doesnt weigh ur hair down. Well I hope FF glossing serum works better on you guys.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Iris25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This serum is very light. I prefer using heavier serums on my wet hair because my hair is so thick. This serum doesn't work well when I use it on wet hair but It works wonderful when I use it on my hair after I flat iron. It doesn't make my hair look overly greasy and flat. So I reserve my heavier serums for curly days and use this serum when I flat iron. I wouldn't dare use a heavier serum on my flat ironed hair because it will weigh it down but this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Katara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love! This product makes my hair look like glass and super shiney. Its perfect for looking and feeling pretty :)

no more frizzies! Just be careful not to add more than a drop!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by harms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also prefer Biosilk. This stuff is pretty expensive for the mediocre results I recieved. I have wavy hair. Maybe it works better for really curly girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkgoats

Love love love this serum! Can't believe it's taken me so long to review it. I have very curly frizzy hair that I blowdry straight and flat iron every time I wash it.. so I'll take any help I can get to make my hair smooth soft and shiny. This stuff is amazing. Used on dry hair makes my hair super shiny and soft and bouncy. Lately I've been using one pump on wet hair and I can not be more happy with the results. My hair looks and feels great when I use this! The smell is fresh. The bottle is small but you don't need a lot so it lasts a while. Great stuff!