October 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Go Pout Lipstick- Sugar Daddy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a brown with a bit of red in it and a very ODD green hue to it. Would be very pretty without the green hue. Gold tube

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sonaliagrawal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lets see, how do I describe this color. It is a brownish red (or maybe reddish brown) with shimmer in it. I first got it as a sample from Estee Lauder with another purchase. I have since then been using it for evening wear once in a while, topped with some golden/bronze gloss. I typically buy refills of it from ebay, works out cheaper. Its not my most favorite color, but I do like it every time I get back to it. Works well on MMM / olive skins like mine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My rating on this lipstick isn't as high as others'. I don't look good in browns, and this is a brown. It's not as gross/dark/dulling as some browns, but still....
The shimmer is interesting. In one light it almost looked GREEN!
BTW, Estee Lauder lipsticks tend to look - well, depressing to me. Why is that? How can it be? I think it might be the smell. I don't like the smell they have, not at all. I have confused the look and the smell? Probably.
Somehow the Estee Lauder line always feels to me as though it's for older ladies. That's pretty amazing, considering that I AM an older lady! It feels as though it's for even older ladies than I. Just a hangup on my part?
I got this lipstick in one of their GWP's. Threw it out....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This is a pretty, very shimmery rosy brown that looks quite well on my NC30-35 skintone. I was surprised, because I've never liked Estee Lauder lipsticks before (they would always turn fuchsia on me, no matter what colour they looked in the tube). It wears well and overall is a very good lipstick. The colour isn't fantastic, however, so I would not repurchase—especially at EL prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Heatherina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my trusty standards. I do wish it had a tad less shimmer, but the color itself a lush, deep rosy brown is very wearable. This is what I slick on when I want something a little more noticeable than a neutral lip. It's very "lipsticky" in that people know you're wearing it, but it isn't overwhelming.
Though I can't swear to it, I would imagine this shade is compatible with a wide range of skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by timtum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this color. It is very pretty. I can wear it alone or mixed with another brown shade. If I wear it alone it makes my lips appear plump (just lighting effect).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shade. On me it looks like a bronze/rose and it has a nice metallic finish that's not gaudy. It applies smoothly and it's great for day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

One of my favs! I have olive skin/brown hair and use this as everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mdmbutterfly369

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great texture, feel. Beautiful color. I almost consider this a dark nude. It also makes your teeth look very white! I think due to the blue undertones in the color. Try this you'll like it. Pair it with my Chanel nude lipliner. Matches perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Frosty taupe-beige-brown with a touch of pink. It showed up greyer, darker and more frosty than I thought it'd be. Looks odd on me (PPP-MMM, Asian/golden undertones). Formula is slick and balm-like. Packaging is okay, nothing to write home about. I'd probably like this lipstick better in a different color.