December 22, 2014 | 956 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Coco Beach pigment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by hellokittybrock

OMG i just realized that a dupe for this product is actually chocolate brown pigment. Chocolate brown pigment is actually equally as nice. Just that it is easily available. Ok back to coco beach. This is a very warm bronzey brown color. If I were to compare this with chocolate brown pigment, I would say cocobeach is more bronzey, has a brighter look whereas chocolate brown has more brownish red tones. Wear this all over the lid and use tan to blend it on the outer crease. OMG so nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a Rare HTF MAC Pigment, if anyone sells a jar, it's always GONE GONE GONE. Well I saw one sell yesterday for $83.00 on eBay & thought of wearing it today, and I did :) Its such a pretty pigment. It can be used for multiple things, you can wear it as an eyeshadow, use it as a bronzer, put some on top of lipglosses, mix it in with clear nail polish to make it a nail color.. So many things! The color is a copper chocolate brown with red undertones. & know that it is so easy to blend! It is pretty shimmery, so if you have a problem with metallic colors, this might not be for you. If you are into natural and neutral colors I would definitely try to pick this one up or snatch it rather since its hard to find! I have some in a jar & also bought one pressed into a pan, I ALWAYS use the pressed pigment because it's so much easier to use! I wish MAC would repromote this pigment, but what are the chances of that happening?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why the heck is this LE? MAC always discontinues the best stuff,

Lucky me though. I have a full sized jar of it with about a tablespoon left, and a sample in my makeup drawer.

It's the most gorgeous dark copper brown color. It's similar to Chocolate Brown but CB doesn't have that red tint that Coco Beach does. I like to line my eyes with it and wear a peach lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

This now d/c loose bronze e/s is luvvverly. Kind of a coppery bronze with no red tones (YAY) and looks amazing on my tanned skin. Why does MAC have to make everything LE??

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know, I guess I'm just not a big fan of pigments. The color is undoubtedly gorgeous - like everyone else has said, it's a sort of metallic burnished bronze. But they are too messy and you have to keep blending this one to get the edges buffed out. It also looks too much like Milani's Sedona Sunset dark metallic color (lower right corner) to warrant paying these high prices. Got a large sample off eBay, but it's going up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by annabanana00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Coco Beach. It's a bit like MAC's Chocolate Brown with a bit more metallic-reddish-bronzey tones. It is wonderful for a nice summer beachy feeling look. I bought this when it was first released and still have way more than half a jar left. It is my HG e/s for summer. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

EDIT: I SCORED A JAR OF THIS, WHOOOO! :D

I just got a sample of this, from a lovely friend. I am SO bummed I don't have this color! This is a WONDERFUL bronzey, metallic-bronze, with shimmer. This really makes blue eyes pop, and it's a wonderful color to wear as a neutral. I hope they repromote this color sometime in the future. I wish MAC kept colors like this as a Pro-color pigment. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by eyeshadowinrainbows

Nice frosty medium brown pigment. Very metallic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's a dark brown with tons of lovely shimmer. I thought it would be too dark and dull but no way, it's perfect. Pair it with Tan pigment and you'll get the most amazing summery/beachy look ever (that's the combo i'm wearing in pic).
Up-Date: I found a perfect dupe for this in Laura Mercier "Brunished Copper" Metallic eye shadow, check yourself!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 12:02:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I need to share my findings! with some pictures for you all, but first my review. I'm in love with this color, there is not one pigment I love more, and sadly right now I only have a sample - and the stuff is $gold$ to some people. SO I figured out how to make a dupe - MAC Mythology e/s w/ MAC Bronze e/s over the top!! Please see my profile's picture gallery for lost of photos and comparisons in may lights and angles. They're under Beauty Products. I still haven't killed my lemming for an entire jar though!