October 31, 2014 | 1406 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil Free Moisture - SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is horrible I would give it 0 if I could. The smell is an overpowering gross suncream that you can smell even on your face. It is very uncomfortable and made me a grease ball within 1 hour of wear and it claims to be oil free!!! It made my makeup just slide off! Never ever buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by babyruth181

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and am always looking to control the oily side of my skin..that's why I thought buying an OIL FREE moisterizer wouldnt add to the problem.. but I was wrong..this made my face look like a grease monkey almost immediately after application ..I eventually tossed it bought an Aveeno moisterizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lynsaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't like this at all, it is a really oily moisturizer and you can feel it on your skin. I have had this product for a little while and it has now started to separate and get chunky. I do not like this moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by missa0137

This is a really bad moisturizer ...I bought this out of a whim when I ran out of my usual moisturizer.... My local target was selling mini samples of these in the clearance section for 0.28 cents so I thought to pick two of them up until I find a new moisturizer but boy was I wrong... After using this I broke out in my chin, between my brows, and the sides of my jaws.. They looked like white heads and some cystic pimples...WORST BREAKOUT SINCE A VERY LONG TIME...I usually get the occasional small pimple or two but this is just..NO

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this product. Neutrogena just never works for me. No longer buying any of their products!!! Not good for sensitive skin!! As I put this on my face turns red and it just feels sooooo greasy and I look like a disco ball not even halfway through the day! I will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am trying to stick with more drugstore brands as they are much more price effective! When looking to overhaul my face prep routine, I wanted to try out the Neutrogena skin care line. I got a free sample of this and liked the consistency and oil free properties, so i purchased a full size. I've been using for about three weeks so far, and am really liking it. It is noticeably oil free, and quick absorbing! It really works well with my skin (they have several skin type options). It is clean feeling, leaves no film, and really helps hydrate the skin as noticed by no flaking of my skin. I love the unscented formula, and the packaging. It comes in a small bottle, with a pump that locks for travel.

Overall I love this product! The previous moisturizer i was using was the philosophy hope in a jar, and this does not outdo that one, but it does last longer, and doesnt dry out as easily, and that one leaves a slight film. So I do overall choose this over that one. I also believe the price point was around 10-12$ so it is much more affordable as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have oily skin, specific in t-zone, cystic acne on my chin when i am not keeping up with my skin care.

when i ran out of my HG moisturizer, Beautiella aqua mild complex moisturizing cream that I believe is only available in HK, i was desperate. I picked this up at the drug store, my mistake.

gave me more acne, left an oily greasy feeling.

I had given into its advertising of non comedogenic, oil free, etc etc. is this false advertising or should I begin investing in other qualities. I have no experience in reading its ingredients!

anyways, this is not something i would ever buy again, or even look at! hmph!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Serrra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first moisturiser, I didn't use one before because I got acne when ever I started using a moisturiser. This one is awesome, it's light and feels nice on my skin. Absorbs well and doesn't irritate my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by CKBoyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On the plus side, I really do feel like this was actually moisturizing, so at least it does what it's supposed to. Unfortunately, the moment after I put it on, I started to feel a tell-tale tightening around the corners of my eyes and lips, as well as a weird heat sensation that usually signifies the beginning of an allergic reaction. Sure enough, the next day the corners of my eyes and lips were red and flaky, and there were little zits around my chin and lips. I gave it a few more days to see if my skin just needed to "get used to it," but no dice.

A little research has told me that one of the active ingredients, oxybenzone, is known to cause allergic reactions, so I imagine that's what set my skin off. If you've used other SPF moisturizers with oxybenzone without issue, then I'm sure this product will work fine for you, but steer clear otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jendane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is the most sensitive skin you will ever encounter, sometimes even water makes it get red and irritated! (Not even joking- that's the sad part!) This is the only moisturizer I can put on in the morning that doesn't irritate my skin, the SPF is just an extra bonus!! I love it so much and it doesn't leave that heavy feeling on your skin like most spf products do!! Definitely repurchase :)