April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil Free Moisture - SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jendane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin is the most sensitive skin you will ever encounter, sometimes even water makes it get red and irritated! (Not even joking- that's the sad part!) This is the only moisturizer I can put on in the morning that doesn't irritate my skin, the SPF is just an extra bonus!! I love it so much and it doesn't leave that heavy feeling on your skin like most spf products do!! Definitely repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by yuia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only moisturizer that doesn't break out my super acne-sensitive skin that I've tried. I love the pump bottle, it keeps everything nice and clean, and makes it easy to get the exact amount you want. The product is moderately creamy and leaves a slight white shine after application but I find that the whiteness goes away after a few minutes. It does leave my skin feeling a bit tacky for an hour or so but if I don't touch my face, I don't notice it. The SPF gives it a mild sunscreen smell and it's a bit low for summer use. I mainly use this on work days where I spend most of my day in doors with maybe a total of an hour outside. During winter, I doubled this with moisturizing lotion (Hada labo) for better hydration. By itself, this does not keep my skin moisturized in the dry winter air and barely lasted half an hour outside in the wind.

Because there aren't many products that are compatible with my skin type, when something works, I am willing to overlook the small stuff, like smell and residue. If those things are deal breakers for you, stay clear of this moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This wasn't moisturising enough and it felt like it just sat on my skin without sinking in. On the plus side, it didn't give me spots. I haven't found a good budget moisturiser yet. Dermalogica is the best I have found but the lightest one is not quite moisturising enough and the middle one is a bit too greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mlg85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a brand I come back to again and again as it does the job.

Absorbs well, protects from minimum sun exposure. I don't get burnt when I go to hang out the washing at 10am!

Doesn't cover redness or anything, but I usually wear mineral foundation when I'm concerned about redness.

FYI: My skin is sensitive/normal/occasionally dry areas on forehead and chin/oily nose and chin/acne on cheeks. Used to be oily all over in my teens to mid-twenties.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by dianaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

In a nutshell - I like this stuff. My skin has been really dry this past month and this did the job. I used this moisturizer as both a day and night thing, although I don't recommend for the night since it does have SPF and can be a bit heavy and greasy before going to bed. It doesn't break me out which I love, but it moisturizes very well. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom enjoys bulk buying "good deal" beauty product, so I ended up with this as I'm always searching for a non-greasy SPF facial moisturizer. I might have the oiliest T-zone known to womankind, but my cheeks and the corners of my mouth can become quite parched and patchy during the winter months. I felt this oil free moisturizer was worth a try.

Turns out this moisturizer is rather lightweight and non-irritating, but it's no good for my T-zone! Yep, it in fact does exacerbates that ever familiar forehead and nose shine - d'oh! I suppose it's not unsurprising as I don't think this moisturizer contains any mattifying ingredients, but I naively expected it to not add to the oiliness. It otherwise absorbs quickly on my cheeks and mouth area, although I do need to supplement with an additional heavier cream during the winters to prevent dry cracked flaky skin.

This moisturizer is not very water resistant at all. If you are partaking in any sort of sweaty activity out in the broad daylight, you might want to skip this moisturizer and opt for a sportier sunscreen.

Overall I'm not terribly impressed with this SPF moisturizer. I will continue using up the bottle, as it's taking quite awhile, so yeah for a good deal, I guess? My search for a oily T-zone suitable one shall continue onward!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by grace5e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this during the summer because I needed something that would maybe make my face look less greasy. The first application was a disappointment. It did not sink in. It left a film of grease right across my forehead. So after a week of so of trying, I stopped and kept it in my drawer. The other day, I figured maybe this would work because of the dry winter here in Korea. Nope. I was wrong. The results were the same as when I tried using it during the summer. I also started having rash-like breakouts on my left cheek (I'm not really sure if it's just the winter or the product). I am usually cheap and will keep things just so i wouldn't waste my money, but this will go in the trash tonight.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by April316

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Normally, I am pretty happy with Neutrogena products, so I had high hopes for this moisturizer. The first day that I used this, I also started using a new under eye concealer, which was a stupid move on my part. My under eyes started to sting and turn red. To sooth them, I put some of this moisturizer on. I continued to apply it for the next day or two, but my eyes were getting worse along with the rest of my skin. So I finally realized that it wasn't the concealer, it was the moisturizer. Unfortunately for my eyes and skin, I realized way to late. My under eyes turned red and swelled up so much I could barely open my eyes for two days. The rest of my skin also turned red and developed bumps.
I just want to note that I normally do not have sensitive skin. I actually consider myself fairly lucky, because I've never had an issue with face products. So if my skin had a bad reaction, I would definitely warn people with sensitive skin to stay away from this product.
It's too bad that I had such a bad reaction because now I am very hesitant to try any of their products. If you happen to see this product in the store, I would think twice about purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by zynia

I was looking for a sunscreen which will not break me out, and make my skin greasy. The SA suggested this one. It has mild fragrance which lingers for long time. It doesn't bother me that much. I have not noticed any increase in acne or irritation to my skin.

Pros-
Moisturises skin very well (I have combination skin, with super super oily T-zone and dry irritated cheeks)
Does not irritate my skin
Contains SPF (though I use it only for mild to moderate sun exposure. I use other sunscreens for stronger sun.)

Cons-
Because it has sunscreen it will leave a slight whitish cast, but it's not as noticeable.

Overall- I recommend it to people who have irritated acne prone skin and want a gentle sunscreen with good moisturiser (for those dry patches).
It's great to wear indoors too, and I will definitely buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Carla1346

I don't know why this has so many bad reviews this is amazing!! If makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth and also there is no unpleasant scent and I love that it has SPF 15