March 2, 2015 | 2049 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2015 9:34:00 PM More reviews by SaraiYuuki

PROS: •This is a good drugstore brow pencil for the price. •The color Hazel matches my colored hair. CONS: •Someone else mentioned this: it gets oily. Now, the front of my eyebrows are sparse (thanks to threading them away whie half-asleep, do no this people) so I have to draw them in, and after a couplr of hours, this part looks oily, def not natural. • The is it doesn't last enough. I just bought this recently and I've reached the very end of it. Could barely fit it in my hand. •The price is great, but to buy one each month after daily use...I don't see how I could. CONCLUSION: •I won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2015 3:00:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to brow pencil (in Hazel) - its very cheap, is a great colour for my pale skin, colours my light brows perfectly, is easy to apply and the little brush on the end is handy. Highly recommend trying this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bubbles0808

For the price, this product is amazing! It's great for filling in sparse areas and giving that natural look. Although, I wish it lasted longer because it can fade throughout the day if you touch your face a lot. It works well with a primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Gingibaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted this pencil to be my GO TO. I like airbrushed style medium thick brows and have always used two colors, light and dark. I purchased hazel and dark brown and fell in love at the colors! No hint of red for once! No cheap flakes! That perfect glide between soft and "sturdy". I rushed to buy more in case they get discontinued. Maybe i shoulda waited....
Cons: I went through alot of these and every single one had these problems- quick oily build up....You know when your drawn brows become shiny and theres a glare that makes you look very sweaty even tho you're not? I had to powder my eyebrows atleast once a day and draw over it. Also, I know its not a fluke since it happened to all of them, the caps will eventually screw too deep towards the lead and crush the tip. I will gingerly place the cap then it will fall out in my makeup bag and roll around freely, smearing around. So I had to put scotch tape around to make the cap stay. Too much cons, so I guess I'll stay with my lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by danibx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use the Shade Dark Brown in this eyebrow pencil and love it. The only complaint i have is when i dont press on super hard with the pencil and i try to "lightly" apply my eyebrows the colour comes out quite gingery which means i always have to vigorously use the pencil and press on hard.
However when pressing on harder with the pencil the colour is perfect.
The brush as the end of the pencil is quite good aswell however i feel it would be better with a regular round spool.
Good overall :-) x

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Divandria

I have it in the shade black brown and it's the perfect shade for me. It's not too dark at all. My only complaint is that the the pencil is a bit short for the price..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dark Brown is RED and hard as a rock. Don't apply any pressure or the ugly red lead will just fall off. Straight to the garbage.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CVS had these on sale so cheap that I had to try. I love the built in brush. The brown is good for me with dark brown hair. I used if for special occasions until after menopause my eyebrows disappeared! It will last most of the day unless you sweat. Not waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Loopzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyebrow pencil
Long lasting great colour- dark brown, but wish there were more shades and the brush at the end isn't all that great. But it's worth the money and lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Talrice

I tend to like more natural brows as opposed to a power brow, and I feel like this pencil does the job. I bought mine in black-brown and as another person said, the color is pretty dark (which happened to work out perfectly for me since I'm asian and have hair that looks black in some light but dark brown in other light).