April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by amoii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first purchased this 5 years ago and i swear by this eyebrow pencil! ive used from brands shu uemera, shisedo, ysl and more but i always come back to this one. i dont know why but the colour and pigmentation are on point. i love how simple and cheap it is. I will always repurchase this. The colour i use is black brown :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this. I bought it today instead of the hourglass eyebrow pencil as I thought hey the Rimmel brow pencil is significantly cheaper so why not give it a go. It's actually very good. My one criticism is that the brush can be quite harsh on the eyebrows, but for the price it's really great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by mariacristinatoca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best eyebrow pencil on the market. I tried Anastasia, MAC, maybeliine, Clinique... There is nothing better than this $7.00 crayon. Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favourite eyebrow pencil! I have very dark brown eyebrows, almost black, and when I first bought this I bought it in the shade 'Dark Brown' and it looked okay to start with, but after a while I had noticed it looked much too light for my eyebrows and was slightly red in colour so I knew that was the completely wrong shade. So I went back and bought the 'Black Brown' shade hoping it wouldn't be too dark, and this shade is the best match for my eyebrows! The quality of this pencil is really nice, it glides on and it stays on my eyebrows all day and doesn't smudge. It is a great price too, and gives the best shape to my eyebrows compared with other eyebrow pencils I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a back up pencil when I run out of my good stuff! It goes on nicely only when the pencil is sharp the colour is perfect for me as I like dark defined brows. The worst thing about it is it snaps every single time I sharpen it so by the time I have got it sharp I have no pencil left!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I got the 004 Brown black (or vise versa). People on here keep saying that it has a red undertone. And in all honesty, i didn't feel like it had any. I was worried that it did when i first bought it cause most of the time they do contain a hint of redness. That's why i use brow powder cause its more reliable. But i tried this when i got home and it was good! I liked it and it worked well with me. I just bought it today, so im not sure if i might see color issues. But so far, i like it...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by applesforcheeks

I'm an AAB with dark dense eyebrows that are thinning just in the fronts. I purchased this brow pencil in Black Brown and am totally disappointed. There is too much red in this pencil. It goes on smoothly but it looks like I smudged some sort of brownie-like dessert on my brows. LOL!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

(Shade reviewed: 004 black-brown) Quality of the pencil is not bad, but the black brown color I chose had a bit of red in it which I can't have in my brow pencils (my hair is jet black). The slightly off color match can be more obvious in flash photography. If you can find your color match, this will "do the job". I appreciated the brow brush that was on the pencil's cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first (and current) eyebrow product. I have the shade black-brown, which is a dark, warm-toned brown. My hair is cool-toned black, but I can work with it if I blend it out so the redness is not so conspicuous. I hated it for the first few months after purchasing because I was pretty bad at filling in my brows and only after I managed to make this work did it become my daily necessity. It is fairly pigmented and waxy, and a little goes a long way. If it comes out a bit dark, the brush on the cap is helpful for spreading the colour out. I do recommend this for anyone as long as there is the correct shade because it does exactly what it's meant to do and is nothing short of exceptional for a drugstore brand, but my next brow conquest will be the Chanel brow pencil that I had a brief love affair with at the airport duty free stands.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by annapieface

Price: Rimmel is fairly cheap (even in Australia) and you'll find that Priceline always has a deal/sale with Rimmel.

Packaging: Great that it comes with a brush :)

Product: Easy to use, easy to blend. The colour 'black brown' is perfect for those with darker browns.

Would recommend, 9/10 :)