Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have sparse, dark, Asian brows, and this product has worked better than any gel or brow powder I've used. I bought this in Dark Brown, and one of these pencils lasts seemingly FOREVER, even with normal sharpening, of which I about once a week. The color is nice and rich if the pencil is sharp and begins to fade if the tip gets dull. The pigment might be a bit harsh if you apply too much pressure, but you can just use the built-in brush to disperse or erase the color a bit. This is a really great brow pencil, and I will repurchase this again in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have black hair and use the color Hazel when I want light definition and it works great!!! For a less expensive pencil, it applies and wears well. I have repurchased this pencil for years and recommend it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pretty good for how cheap it is. Nicely pigmented so it doesn't take a lot of strokes to see color payoff. I find I can get a very defined brow with it. It can last all day but it smudges easily. Smudges whenever I try to set it with my eyebrow gel, or when I apply foundation near my brows after having colored them in. As for that weird brush on the cap, I never use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I found this to be pretty good. My brows need a little bit of filling in, so it's not like I have no brows, so I can't comment if you have sparse brows. This does the job with my brows. I used the brush to blend it in with my real brows. The brush is a little rough though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on my second pencil and it's the one I swear by. I have very dark but sparse eyebrows, and the color is weird so it's usually very difficult to find a good eyebrow pencil. Most of the ones out there are too reddish-brown or too expensive, so when I found this I felt like I'd hit a holy grail. The color is perfect for filling in the outer third of my eyebrows (my eyebrows basically stop 2/3rds of the way out) and matches perfectly. I normally don't have to reapply this, but sometimes I'll accidentally rub near by eyebrows and have to reapply a little bit, but that's user error. The brush is great for spreading out the color a bit and softening the look, and I find that using short, light strokes can fill in that outer third perfectly and make my eyebrows look naturally full. I use the one in black brown

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my go to brow pencil for a few months now, it really defines my brows the only negative is that it tends to fade in places i have to draw on. The colour range is great! i would re-purchace this product again its very affordable.

This is a good eyebrow pencil for the money and I would recommend it for those that are starting out with filling in their eyebrows as it is easy to use and also blends well with the brush. It also lasts a long time and rarely breaks off when you sharpen it. I often use a clear mascara or brow gel over the top to set it.

This is a decent brow pencil,but I still love the WNW color icon brow pencil in the color Brunettes do it better,that one goes on easier and the color is better than the Rimmel brown shade for my dark eyebrows.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have dirty-blonde/light brown hair with dark eyebrows, I have my natural brow shape and occasionally pluck stray hairs, but wanted something just to slightly fill in the ends of my brows as they are not as thick. I wasn't quite sure what shade to get, so I picked the hazel colour as I didn't want my eyebrows to be too dark.

With me, I love the hazel colour with my dark brows. I apply it with a light hand just filling in the black space on the curve of my brows to the tail (is that what you call it?) and I love the subtle outcome.

I'm not a heavy makeup wearer and didn't want my brows to be obvious that they were filled, so I love subtlety of the hazel colour, however this may not be everybody's cup of tea, as I am much more natural in my makeup.

I feel this lasts long enough for me, I don't work or go to school 9-5, I'm only at unir for a couple of hours on end, and this eyebrow pencil lasts long enough for the time I need it to.

I have the hazel pencil and I like how natural the look I get using this and it matches my brows really well. Very smooth and goes on like a dream.

Popular Brows Products