November 23, 2014 | 2079 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dark Brown is RED and hard as a rock. Don't apply any pressure or the ugly red lead will just fall off. Straight to the garbage.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CVS had these on sale so cheap that I had to try. I love the built in brush. The brown is good for me with dark brown hair. I used if for special occasions until after menopause my eyebrows disappeared! It will last most of the day unless you sweat. Not waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Loopzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyebrow pencil
Long lasting great colour- dark brown, but wish there were more shades and the brush at the end isn't all that great. But it's worth the money and lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Talrice

I tend to like more natural brows as opposed to a power brow, and I feel like this pencil does the job. I bought mine in black-brown and as another person said, the color is pretty dark (which happened to work out perfectly for me since I'm asian and have hair that looks black in some light but dark brown in other light).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent eyebrow pencil for the price. However, it doesn't last all day, it can look a bit unnaturally red/ruddy (and I like my brows to have a warmish color) and the brush on the end isn't that high of a quality. :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyebrow pencil for the price, but note that the Black/Brown is more black than brown, so it's darker than other range's black/brown shades (I'm thinking specifically of Clinique which tends to be a very dark brown). I'm giving it five as it seems like a perfectly acceptable replacement for my Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows, should last much longer and it gives brows a natural yet polished look - no clown brows for me! And the brush lid is handy. UPDATE: Hmm, I've given this a really good trial and I've noticed that unlike my Clinique brow liner, sometimes it smudges or looks unnatural by the end of the day. My Clinique doesn't shift and the colour match is superior. Not as great as I initially thought but still worth having for quick everyday filling in.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this!! Only $3.49 at Walmart, it's a crazy bargain. I used this a few years ago, and tried some other products out like MAC, Anastasia, ELF brow kit, Milani brow pen, UD Eyeshadows, etc... I decided to go back to this and I forgot how much I love it. It glides on great and creates full, natural brows and most importantly - it STAYS on. I have very sparse brows and nothing bothers me more than at the end of the day, seeing that half of my brows are gone - yikes! LOVE this. I have it in Hazel, I have medium/dark blonde hair and light brown eyebrows and this is great color for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

As much as I absolutely love the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal pencils, I did not like this one at all. I use the Kohl Kajal pencil in the taupe shade for my brows. and it is the PERFECT ash shade and it does NOT budge. I have been contemplating dyeing my hair a little darker, so I thought I would pick up a brow pencil in a darker shade to try on my brows to see how my features would "handle" a darker shade. I chose this Rimmel pencil in 002 Hazel because it looked like a light brown. Not only does it have little to no color payoff, I'm not even certain what color I would call it. Certainly not light brown. It's almost a warm medium blonde. And that's when I nearly grind it into my skin to try to get any color to show up at all. SO NOT like the wonderful creamy, glide-on texture of the waterproof Kohl Kajal pencils. Unfortunately, the brown in the Kohl Kajal is too dark to use for my brown brow experiment (and knowing the great color payoff, I know it would be REALLY intense), so my search must continue for an effective brow pencil in light brown. I would not re-buy one of these pencils, in any color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by bbyxs2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this eyebrow pencil, it's the only I use at the moment as all the others weren't that great for me.
Smooth application and easy to make feather like strokes making it more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Amdsalinas

This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It's not too soft. It's firm enough to deliver precise lines and and does not smear easily. Other pencils are too soft and give a thick clumpy, almost shiney finish. This pencil gives a matte finish for perfect brows everytime! I use Hazel in my daily makeup routine.