November 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by jessdh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I bought this product on a whim, I've been searching for a great eye creme for the longest time, and it was just ok. It's 15 bucks at CVS, for .5 oz. I have dry, crepey skin under my eyes and I desperately want something to smooth out the area. It has a very light, lotion-like texture, no noticeable scent, and absorbs quite nicely. Not greasy or heavy at all. It comes in a little squeeze tube, which is good, I'm not a fan of unhygienic pots. I used it for close to a month. It has decent moisturizing abilities.. But did not improve any wrinkling at all. It's just too bad I didn't get any results from it, because I like the feel of it on my skin, and the packaging. I also really love the other Healthy Skin products, so it's disappointing this one fell flat. I think this could maybe be a good starter eye creme for younger girls! I personally though, will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first eye cream I have ever tried and I've really enjoyed it. It reduced the few fine lines under my eyes, however, it didn't completely get rid of them. Also, I have a really bad habit of getting product in my eyes and this one exceptionally burned. This was my least favorite part about it but it's probably something that happens with most products. Although, it is quite moisturizing and I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this item to compliment my new moisturizer. What drew me more to this cream was the packaging. I am not a fan of potted eye creams, as with the germs associated with it, and the eye area being so fragile, I just do not want to take those risks.
I picked this up shortly after i got the moisturizer, for around 11$. Much cheaper than the olay eye creams which were all potted :( . skeptically I decided to give it a whirl. After using for about 2.5 weeks, It has worked to help the hydration of my under eye area, but i was hoping this would help my dark circles as a ripple effect, although it has not. If I can find one with similar packaging that does both, that will replace this product. However, it does do the job it says it does, it makes no claims to reduce the dark circles. As purely a special area moisturizer, I do like this. It is clean feeling like the moisturizer, and compliments my regimen nicely. This product comes in a small tube with a pointed discharge point. comes out as a lotion type. It covers skin and absorbs nicely and quickly. it is worth it to have a product like this especially to help the sensitive areas! It really helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was just ok. Not greasy or heavy. This was one of my first eye creams. I think this would be good for a teenager or a young girl who is just starting to take care of her skin, but might not have the funds for a more expensive one. There wasn't anything bad nor spectacular about this, I'd just be willing to try something more high quality next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have been using this for over 15 years and it is the most gentle moisturizing eye cream i have found so far. i love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

So, I've been a huge fan of the Oil of Olay Regenerist and CereVe skin care lines for years, alternating between the two of them with great results. I needed a new under eye cream and bought this because Target, CVS AND Walmart were all out of the Regenerist AND CereVe so I figured I'd give this a try since I had used some Neutrogena skin care in the past and had it work well.

I've been using this in the morning and evening for about a month now and I'm about to give it up and go back to my CereVe eye cream as soon as I get it because I've ordered it from Ulta. I find that this Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye cream just isn't as moisturizing and brightening as the CereVe and doesn't attack wrinkles the same way Olay's Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum does. I don't really have anything bad to say about it, it's slightly moisturizing, doesn't sting or hurt my eyes and absorbs nicely but it doesn't seem to really DO anything or be effective at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I have had amazing results with Neutrogena's products so I was excited to try this eye cream. As I age I am noticing that my eye area looks more lined and dry. For reference I have combination skin, with very dry cheeks and undereye eye area, very oily nose and chin and normal forehead. I do have fine lines under my eyes and the beginnings of crow's feet.

This product has no SPF which is a huge disappointment so I have to use this as a night treatment. I don't use this in the day as I already apply many layers on my skin and I don't want to cause any issues with my makeup application.

After using this consistently on a night for several months, there has been no reduction in fine lines or any change whatsoever in my undereye area. I feel that this product doesn't give as much moisture as I really need in this area and in fact made my undereye area look more crepey and dry. I think that this may be due to the AHAs that this cream contains, perhaps the exfoliating effect is just too strong for my dry skin.

On the plus side, no new lines have appeared. But after using it for this length of time I do expect to see some sort of improvement, however minimal, but instead my undereye area looks worse than it did before treatment. I am now looking for a cream that is a lot more comforting to my dry lined skin, with less of a lightweight texture. I will not be buying this again, I need more from an eye cream than this gives.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is very light, but it does the job that I want it to do.

It comes in a small, squeezable tube. It has a very gel like consistency. It sinks quickly into the skin around my eyes. I use this under the eyes and along the brow bone, as I get very dry all over my eye. I use this only at night.

This moisturizes very well. I can use this at night and wake up with refreshed skin. There's no dryness to be found! However, this isn't as moisturizing at some other eye creams that I have used.

In terms of anti-aging, I haven't seen a huge difference. To be fair, I'm still pretty young, but I've seen a larger difference with some other eye creams. I'll pick this up again, but I might switch to something stronger for anti-aging when I get older.

For those just looking for moisture, this is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this eye cream. I started to notice a lot of fine lines underneath my eyes and with my already parched skin I knew my eye area was in desperate need. I used to use one by olay but it actually burned my eyes, and it was kind of heavy. This eye cream is perfect for someone young getting a feel for eyecream. It's very lightweight and doesn't irritate. I've seen improvement of lines over time and have repurchased. It's actually not that expensive when compared to a lot of other drugstore eye creams and definitely compared to high end. The olay was probably a few dollars cheaper but for no burning I can sacrifice. It works for me right now being 19 but if you're older you probably need something a bit more intensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Casanchez18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was over all "meh" for me. Mainly because I used it for about 3 months and saw no improvement in any thing. And a few time it stung upon application. It just didn't really do much for me and I was about 3/4th done with it and decided to just throw it away. Do not recommend.