July 29, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Alpha & Aloe Moisturizer Fragrance Free

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupanna19

I had the same issue as a previous reviewer, i got the alpha and aloe lotion a few years ago and loved it, so light-weight, easy to spread, didnt make me break out but still moisturized well. I used the whole bottle and tried to find it again, i couldn't find it so i bought a new Kiss My Face lotion (Ginger or Ginsing (sp) and something?) and it's so thick and waxy! it doesn't rub in well at all and i dislike the strong smell. I was so disappointed, I miss the old formula! And now i still have this huge bottle of it...so the old product was great but their new lotions are way to thick. I would try to test the lotion before buying because this is unusable!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by erins720

After reading all the great reviews for this, I thought it would be perfect for my very dry, sensitive skin. It was hard to find though, but I finally did at Whole Foods. I paid $10 which wasn't bad for such a big bottle and even though I like the pump dispenser, I wish I could have found something smaller to try it out first. I really wanted to like this, but I started breaking out. I stopped using it for a while and decided to go back and give it another chance a few months later but it was definitely this that broke me out as it happened again pretty soon after I started with it. My family uses it though and seem to like it so it's one of those products that has varied results for different people.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2006 5:26:00 AM More reviews by leopardgirl_23

wow, wish i read the review below mine before buying, i read the reviews for the vanilla but not these. this is very hard to apply, and if i rub my skin afterwards it flakes off. ive only used it once so far so ill edit if anything miraculous happens, but so far not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by AnonAnon217

I used to LOVE this body moisturizer . . . until they CHANGED THE FORMULA! I've been using Alpha and Aloe for about six months, and I just got a new bottle a week ago. I was very disappointed when I found the lotion was thicker, more waxy and harder to spread. The label has changed, and I checked the ingredients against an older bottle - they've definitely changed the formula. It used to be lighter and easy to spread/apply evenly. Now it's too thick and waxy to get and even application, even when I apply it on wet skin right out of the shower. Plus it is heavy on my skin, takes forever to soak in (had to wait much longer before getting dressed), and doesn't make my skin feel moisturized and clean like it used to. WTF were you thinking, Kiss My Face? They changed the formula on a perfectly great lotion to make this thick, waxy crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by vivarin

Definitely a great moisturizer. I use it for my face and I have no break out problems. It's not the best smelling moisturizer, but for a long lasting, cheap and affective moisturizer around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 9:53:00 PM More reviews by MermaidMinxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the product but only as a body lotion. I really wanted this to be my HG moisturizer but it really broke me out. That doesn't say much because everything breaks me out, so I go without moisturizer now. However, this is one of my favorite body lotions. It has no smell (which is perfect), soaks in quickly, not at all greasy or oily, and it makes my skin so smooth and soft. I would buy this again as a body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by moochie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!!!!!! I am super oily - super-acne-prone - and super sensitive and this moisturizer has been a plus with all! I love the natural ingredients and the fact that it contains AHA! This will be a HG of mine for years to come!UPDATE - I stopped using this after finding out one of the top ingredients causes breakouts. It didn't really make my skin worse...but it wasn't making it any better either. It was appropriate for my sensitive skin and didn't burn though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I use this on my backne and chestne, and they're disappearing fast! Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by XxOrchidxX

I tried this moisturizer after reading all the great reviwes here. I've been using it for a month, and although it isn't horrible, it isn't exactly the best moisturizer out there. You can find this at Vitamin Shoppe and I paid about $9 for it plus tax. The lotion is very thick, but a little bit goes a long way and it dries instantly, which I absolutely love. Overall, it is nothing special. It mositurizes, but hasn't cleared up my face at all like some reviewers have experienced. I probably will buy it again since for about $10 you get a huge bottle and it works reasonably well as a typical, basic moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by bikn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read the reviews and was excited to try this moisturizer. Unfortunately I was disappointed when I noticed little bumps all over my forehead, so I gave up on it, and gave it to my mom. I thought maybe it was just me, but she also said she got bumps on her face from it too. So now I have a big bottle that I'll probly use to moisturize my body, this thing isn't going anywhere near my face again.