October 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Laura Mercier - Foundation Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by oodles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HORRIBLE PRODUCT. I thought it would leave my face dewy and glowing but it went on streaky, has weird shimmer, does not allow foundation to go on well, and eventually separates from the foundation through the course of the day. I had NEVER used a worst makeup product in my life. if i could take this product and toss it into the pit of hell, I would.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by jbluzb86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This primer is too oily for me. However, this did not cause any break out or clogged pores. Shiny face after 3 hours :P

It can hold my laura mercier oil free moisturizer well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by brxkenpetal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a year now but just because first, it is freaking hard to find a good primer able to control my oily skin and this one is one of the few primers that doesn't irritate my skin and because it was quite expensive and I don't wanna waste it), even if one of the first ingredients is silicon. It makes my skin really oily but the products that I use after are able to make my skin look matte. Average. Nothing else.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it around Christmas so they gave me 2 free travel-sized versions. So thankful.

A mediocre primer. This is my second ever foundation primer and I can't technically compare it with anything else (apart from MAC). All I can say is that it is not really amazing. This prolongs makeup and prevents it from shifting though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by tema560

Thankfully I only got a sample of this from Sephora, because after only 2 days of use, I began to break out with it. The saleswoman insisted it would be fine on my skin, but not only did it not help my makeup last longer, but I constantly broke out - and I haven't had that happen in years!

I would definitely not purchase this. If you have acne prone skin, do yourself a favour and skip this altogether.

I'm still searching for the perfect face primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by karebeaarr

I had high hopes for this product as the person at sephora said it works really well for people with oily skin. But, not only does this product make my face even more oily compared to when I don't even use a primer, it also makes my makeup look cakey. I would not repurchase this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Doesn't do anything that great for me. The only thing I noticed is it seems to break me out. Be careful acne-prone ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im really surprised that this primer has not received better reviews. I love this primer and find my make up holds all day, I have tried various primers and have yet to find one I prefer! I use this everyday and its my all time fave. I have normal to dry skin and I feel the primer helps with the odd dry patch. I would recommend this product to anyone. I use this product in my kit and everyone I have used it on comments on how well their make up lasted.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by pokette

Don't waste your money on this primer. It made my face more shiny/oily. The Foundation Primer Radiance is slightly better, but not that fantastic either.

A full-sized tube of Laura Mercier primer takes forever to use. Good value for the money spent unless it doesn't work for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by qlassik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the oil-free version works better for combination skin. It's a got a bit of a smell that took a while to get used to. I'm not done with this tube and I'm already looking for a new primer.