December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Powder - Stila - Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in Poundland and it was the Angel Light whitening powder foundation refil, so its just the pan so very little packaging, but £1 for a stila product is a bargain so I had to try it. I picked up shade e and use it to set my undereye concealer for which is works perfectly so I'm really happy with the shade. I don't wear foundation so I don't know what this would be like as a foundation, but it works well as a setting powder and I've used to everyday for the past 5-6 months and still not hit pan so theres lots of product! For £1 you can't go wrong really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely texture, colors and finish. I apply this with a kabuki brush for the sheerest of applications. Wonderful. It makes my skin look golden-luminous, without any shimmer or shine. Goes on like buttery suede.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by akane

I really love the packaging and wish i love this product. This is another asian exclusive product that contains whitening properties for whitening and brigthening the skintone. I find the powder is smooth and easy to blend however it does not go well with my skin. It makes my skin itchy and somehow my face will turn red whenever i use this but no breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lmdavila

Skin Type: Combination

Skin Color: FFF with olive undertones

Shade: D

This is a really nice powder foundation. It leaves my skin flawless without looking cakey. I love how my skin feels after using this. I highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ikky

I really want to like this product, because--um, you know, its package is cute. But I have to be honest with you, I find that Stila product's quality are not that great (although I do feel its eyeshadows are able to yield great effect). This powder foundation breaks me up, no matter how many chances I give it (and I've used up half already). It looks cakey and unnatural on my face, even applied with water. My skin tone must be in between B and C, since neither of them look perfect on me. For the price of this, you really would expect something much better. Don't be fooled by Stila's popularity. Go spend your money somewhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by francesca39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im a loyal fan of IPF 10 watt, been using it for 3 years now. when Angel Light was launched, i just had to buy it ( in shade A ). The texture is amazing fine and smooth! my only grouse is that shade A is still way darker than 10 watts! Argh! i had to pass Angel Light to my mom ( she's raving about the pdt to her frds btw ). Boo hoo hoo. why can't Stila formulate shades close to their originals?
A Great Pdt nevertheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Stardom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My very dry skin really suit to this powder!I love the cute package and scents. It never break out even in winter :) I will re-purchase when it run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While it takes a bit of trouble and effort to get this, I personally think it's worth it! It hasn't whitened my skin at all (good thing - I don't want it to, but I doubt it would work anyway), and it's just the perfect product to even out my skin tone. I wear this in C, which actually seems to be the closest match in powder to any colour I've tried in any line. I only use this as a setting powder, since I tend to prefer tinted moisturizers to foundations, but I also dust this over darker shades of blush and it creates a really nice, toned down flush. The compact is a fat, hefty container that features an image of a Stila angel on top. I never find myself using the included sponge, though; instead, I just tap this on with a brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the compact case is very big and 'thick' so beware those who like to carry little purses. this foundation is very yellow based and oxidized badly on me [i think its oxidation because it looked darker and muddy/unflattering ] after a day out. the spf does not provide full PA +++ and to me this works just like any other powder foundation. very ordinary.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2003 8:39:00 AM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should have got this earlier! I have not used powder compact foundations in a long time and I guess the formulations have improved over the years :) I apply this very lightly and it left my skin evened out and matte for a good half day. Boy! Do I miss the convenience and speed of this vs. traditional liquids! I'm very oily in the t-zone area so after 3 hours that moist sheen aka sebum appears but this actually helps make my skin look moist instead of powdery so this is good:) Of course I love the adorable white compact! Mine's shade C.

Edited====oh no! This *may* be the cause of a breakout. It's not tiny surface pimples I'm talking about, it's the underground kind although it's still pretty small now. Funny though, the ingredient list didn't have any known comedogenic properties. I'm going back to my normal liquid foundation and try this at a later time.