October 26, 2014 | 1039 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Orange Blossom Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lindseyloo72001

This was also my very favorite scent from Bath & Body Works, and I have been stretching out the very little bit of antibacterial hand lotion I have. I discovered, though, that the new Slice of Life line at Wal-Mart has a very similar scent. Happy-Go-Lucky, in the orange bottle, is very close to my beloved Orange Blossom. If you're still craving this scent, check it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Smells quite good and quite moisturizing. Don't love it as much as the coconut lime verbana, but better than other scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I never tried this scent, but it sounds great. I am sorry to hear it was discontiued, because I love citrus scents. They are great. I don't know where I was when this was out, but I've never even heard of it before. Orange blossom sounds summery and fresh. If it comes back out during their sales, I will definitly purchase and come back with a review!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

I am so mad that they discontinued Orange Blossom. It was my favorite B&BW scent of all time and is as yet, as far as I'm concerned, unmatched.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Orange Blossom is one of the grossest scents ever to come out. I was given a whole gift set a couple of years ago, and each product that came with it is still pretty much full. I used the shower gel and lotion several times trying to force myself to like the smell. To me it smells of rotting orange peel, musk, and flowers spritzed with floor cleaner. It truly was nasty and I am so happy its gone from the stores.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by hhmrsm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The smell is a little strong for me,but the cream is very rich. It does a great job on my very dry legs.After an hour or so the smell is faint, and just right. Addendum- after a couple of weeks the smell did seem to strong for me, gave it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by JessicaLuvsPez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! It's really Orange-y and delicious. Orange isn't a scent I like to smell like but this is the ONLY exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2003 2:37:00 AM More reviews by hollyfaery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my absolute all-time favorite scents ever. It's just delicious. I'm sorry to hear it's been discontinued, because I could NEVER grow tired of this scent, which is lovely and refreshing and perfect for summer. LOVE this stuff. I'm going to make my tube last, that's for sure. :)