Bath and Body Works Orange Blossom Body Cream

3.8

This was also my very favorite scent from Bath & Body Works, and I have been stretching out the very little bit of antibacterial hand lotion I have. I discovered, though, that the new Slice of Life line at Wal-Mart has a very similar scent. Happy-Go-Lucky, in the orange bottle, is very close to my beloved Orange Blossom. If you're still craving this scent, check it out!

Smells quite good and quite moisturizing. Don't love it as much as the coconut lime verbana, but better than other scents.

on 12/15/2006 3:45:00 PM

I never tried this scent, but it sounds great. I am sorry to hear it was discontiued, because I love citrus scents. They are great. I don't know where I was when this was out, but I've never even heard of it before. Orange blossom sounds summery and fresh. If it comes back out during their sales, I will definitly purchase and come back with a review!

on 12/15/2006 12:09:00 PM

I am so mad that they discontinued Orange Blossom. It was my favorite B&BW scent of all time and is as yet, as far as I'm concerned, unmatched.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Orange Blossom is one of the grossest scents ever to come out. I was given a whole gift set a couple of years ago, and each product that came with it is still pretty much full. I used the shower gel and lotion several times trying to force myself to like the smell. To me it smells of rotting orange peel, musk, and flowers spritzed with floor cleaner. It truly was nasty and I am so happy its gone from the stores.

on 8/15/2004 10:41:00 PM

The smell is a little strong for me,but the cream is very rich. It does a great job on my very dry legs.After an hour or so the smell is faint, and just right. Addendum- after a couple of weeks the smell did seem to strong for me, gave it away.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! It's really Orange-y and delicious. Orange isn't a scent I like to smell like but this is the ONLY exception.

on 6/18/2003 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is one of my absolute all-time favorite scents ever. It's just delicious. I'm sorry to hear it's been discontinued, because I could NEVER grow tired of this scent, which is lovely and refreshing and perfect for summer. LOVE this stuff. I'm going to make my tube last, that's for sure. :)

Popular Lotions / Creams