September 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Foundations - Cat Cosmetics - cat foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by weezerchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received my Skin Double foundation in "Light" and am really disappointed. I didn't expect *magic*, but for $25 I expected a product that would deliver better results than my current foundation (Revlon Age-defying). The product was greasy on, and had that granny pancake makeup look that screams "I HAVE MAKEUP ON!!". Needless to say I will be returning this tomorrow. Back to searching for a foundation that covers my rosacea and doesn't make me look 'made up'.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Karlynn

I have been looking for a creme compact foundation that makes my dry skin look luminous. I received my Skin Double foundation (new name) a few days ago, and I think my search has ended. I got the Lt/MedLt compact and find that I use mainly the MedLt side with a little Lt side added for overall coverage (probably a 2/3, 1/3 proportion). I found that it covered well without looking heavy or cakey. It does not accentuate fine lines like mineral powder foundation does on me. I did not like it as an under-eye concealer because it made that area look dry and lined, so I'll stick with my Bobbi Brown concealer for that area for now. I am an NW30 and a Bobbi Brown Beige and the Lt/MedLt works very well for me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by auntnett

I actually like this foundation better than I would have thought with my combination skin. It works well for me except in the summertime. However, it's very costly for me because I use only the lightest shade in the light/medium light compact. The other is too dark for me even in the summer because it tends to change color as I go through the day. Since it covers so well and quickly with a sponge wedge, I really wanted to continue using. I e-mailed them 2-3 times asking if there was any possibility of getting it with two pans of light in the compact instead of light/medium light since I always just threw the darker shade away. When I still had not gotten a response after the last request, I decided to give it up and go back to using my Lancome Effacernes Concealer as my foundation (see that review) although it takes more care and time to apply. At $27 for a compact and using only half the product, it's way too expensive for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by madmit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the light/med light and I actually use it just as a concealer and it works great. It's a bit heavy for me for foundation(I like VERY light)but it works great as a concealer around the nose and under the eyes. It doesn't settle into any lines at all, it's not cakey, very good concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by felrs

I was so disspointed. Awful! Awful! Awful! It comes in this so cute compact and you really want to like it. But you can SEE it on your face. It does not blend well and is definately not for someone with larger pores. Too expensive for such poor quality. Sent it back.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by FancyCat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color of this foundation (I used medlight-med) is nice and natural looking. Coverage is excellent. My only complaint, and reason I won't be purchasing again is it really clogged my pores and caused breakouts. I have oily acne prone skin and this caused a big flair up. May be better suited for normal to dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 6:30:00 PM More reviews by taylyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation also. It is
one of the few that actually matches my really fair skin tone. My only complaint is I wish it came with one solid color as I don't have any use for the darker
shade in the compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Jenniletv

This is a really great foundation. I like how there are two shades to mix and match to get just the right color for my complexion. It wears really well so far, for my combo skin and covers great. You can apply a little for a sheerer look or heavier for more coverage. And set with the powder and you're set. This may be HG calling!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Bratt513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice product especially since you can mix to make the perfect shade. The only problem I had was that it didn't seem to look right where my skin was really dry and made me have a lot of oily spots in places that were usually normal. I used it in conjunction with the Cat Moisturizer, which was nice, but I am still on the search for the perfect foundation. The compact is great and you get a sponge. I also bought the brush, but found the coverage a little better when I used the sponge provided.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Jewels100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great foundation, it goes on soooo nice and it does not get into lines or creases at all, the coverage is great and looks good, I would buy it again most defintely and I am always looking and buying and trying new foundation, but I can stop now,