December 19, 2014 | 1736 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser Formula 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by actinia

I've been using Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser Formula 2 for a year. This cleanser gentle to my normal/combination skin. Its not foamy but my face still feel clean after using this. Furthermore, my skin didn't feel tighten as its show this cleanser not drying out my skin.
One tube of 113g will last for almost 4 month, small amount of this cleanser enough to clean up my entire face.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Kravtsova1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive oily/combination skin. Like the smell, but absolutely does not work on me. Leave my face kind of oily feeling and after applying foundation skin becomes crazy shiny almost right away. I would say it is a product for dry skin. Also does not have that fresh clean skin feeling. Disappointed. :(((.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

I bought this at a party remembering it was recommended by some of the clog prone girls from the skincare board. It sat in my closet forever because I was terrified to use it after trying mineral oil with negative results (one of the main ing.) I'm so glad I made myself try this! I quit wearing makeup awhile ago so I don't have anything to "remove" so this is a lovely for cleansing once at night. It feels very lotiony, super creamy no lather. For what I need this is super, but if you really need a deeper clean this may not be for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Have purchased countless bottles of this over the past 10 years. This cleanser is awesome at removing all traces of makeup and sunscreen when used with a warm washcloth. I also use it in the mornings as a splash off cleanser and it leaves my skin super soft but no residue. I find this cleanser to be very soothing and never irritates my super sensitive skin. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KinkiiNg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this cleanser for a couple weeks since my soap bar doesn't makes my skin condition improve and it makes my skin so dry after using it. Then, I was introduced this Cleanser Formula 2 for normal skin (I'm combination skin). After using it, it did hydrated my face and I don't feel tightness. But I would like to have a try on Living Nature's cleanser :P since it is so nature.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by MissxCindy

I use this as light gentle cleanser because I don't want to dry out my skin and keeps my skin feeling hydrated.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by LillyBBBW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Doesn't clean my face at all. I do like that it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. It leaves a distinct film behind though that will need to be cleaned up with a freshener of some sort. When you use the freshener you will still see some residual makeup on the cotton swab. So what you have here is a cleanser that doesn't clean and it leaves a film behind. You may as well not use it at all which is what I recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by tianshiXTC

Got this as a gift from a client. Leaves skin sticky and unclean after washing. Could not remove makeup. Skin felt greasy afterwards so I can to use another cleaner to wash away the sticky feeling. Overall a very cheaply made product. Fragrance, smells like plastic. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Sneewittchen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to give this an excellent rating, because it's such fabulous stuff. It is fragrance-free, which I love, and it lasts a long time since you only need a tiny amount. That being said, the product ages well... unlike, for example, Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty. After 5 months, the Meaningful Beauty cleanser begins to smell like old plastic, or some other kind of unpleasant chemical smell. Yuck! As a result, I am going to switch back to Mary Kay's Creamy Cleanser - I know I can trust its quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ohio_state_scholar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Today is the first day trying this based on reviews from the skin care board. I have been having problems with my skin due to medical issues and having to take numerous medications effecting my hormones, well my skin has become broken out, irritated, red, and dry. I tried this as well as the toner and the moisturizer in formula two and my skin doesnt feel dry or irritated, it burns a bit on the broken out spots (why minus some lippie), its still a bit red but I think I need to let it heal a bit before I see the redness go down. Other than that I recommend this as a gentle cleanser, I used it on dry skin, removing with a warm wet washcloth.