Peter Thomas Roth Aloe Tonic Mist

3.3

on 10/10/2007 8:59:00 AM

I like that it is a spray although to be honest I tend to spray it onto a cotton pad more often than not and use it to make sure I have nothing left on my skin after cleansing ( like a regular toner) than spritzing it.
If you do spray onto a pad.. just wait a few seconds before you put it on your face...for some reason ( unlike when you spritz it onto your face ...or unlike a toner poured directly onto the pad) it seems .... fizzy? ( sounds silly I know, never had a spray toner do this!) Fizzy and overly fumey!! But fine after a few seconds wait... just feels a bit overwhelming and might make you cough! One presumes the spray action has left some of the formula still in vapour form that is easier to breathe in this way.
Other than that... it doesnt have much of a smell...is cool and soothing and does a good job of making my skin feel ready for the next step...ie completely clean!

on 4/6/2005 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this toner. It is hydrating and refreshing.

I did not find it sticky at all as some others have said. I really like PTR-his products are no nonsense and work well

I like products that spray on and my moisturizer goes on evenly afterwards.

on 4/23/2003 7:52:00 PM

This broke me out horribly+ it tastes sweet.

on 6/26/2001 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is OK -- I really prefer PC's instead. I really can't tell the difference to be hoenst.