August 30, 2014 | 1609 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lierac - Coherence Night

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Coherence Nuit for 2 months now. I usually cannot tolerate perfumey skincare (like Dior or Lancome) but I actually like this one. I don't sneeze or itch with it on my skin. The smell dissipates after a while so it's not a big deal with me. I got mine in a tube form which travels well and is more hygienic than the glass jar. I waited till Skinstore had a 20% off to get it.

Just for reference, I am 45 with dry skin and a slightly oily t-zone. My skin is rather sensitive and flushed most of the time. I have some fine lines under my eyes (from constant rubbing of my eyes due to allergies) and pigmentation around my cheeks (from sunburns -I am very photosensitive and have to wear SPF 50 everyday). Other than that, I have no visible wrinkles (I believe having to wear sunscreen everyday since I was 20 helped alot in that department). So the most visible change I've seen since using this cream is the "lifting" aspect cos I've started to feel my skin sagging (gravity taking its toll...). My skin is firm and soft in the morning. I always put it all the way down to my neck and I find my jawline more smooth and defined (no saggy jowls!). A regular pea-sized amount is all I need. I tone my face before putting it on as it spreads better if your skin is moist. I already repurchased a tube (during the recent 20% sale at Skinstore) to use when the current one finishes. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by conchiare

I have been using it for only one week but I could tell the difference from the morning after I used it for the first time. The skin glows, looks healthier and smoother, I can really tell the difference with the other products I had been using beforehand. I would have to use further to really appreciate all the results but after 1 week I can see my skin so much firmer. The smell i really good and the cream is easily absorbed.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by vavaj99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really heavily scented perfume smell to this product. I can't tolerate the smell. This product made my neck slightly irritated. Waste of money because I can't return it...I bought it at Stawberry.net, did't realize they don't do returns.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me! It's one of the best night creams I ever came across. It smells heavenly, this is one thing. My skin is also much firmer and smooth the next morning. Can't get enough of this! Bit pricey though (89$ for 1.7 fl oz)