April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 549A Java

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely an excellent purchase. A browned mauve with more brown than mauve. So gorgeous with a neutral eye. The formula is very nice with hardly any taste and the consistency is creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i got this on bogo at walgreens, & since i love natural makeup looks i got this cuz the colour seemed a lot like my natural lip colour. the swatch on my hand looked to be a light brownish pinky mauve, but on my lips the colour was quite darkly pigmented i was surprised and it looked really really brown but after i used a nice bronzey gloss, my lips looked yummy hehe, & it photographed beautifully btw even kinda had a peachy vibe to it actually, so im really happy with it, and if i must, at 99 cents originally, but i got it for .50 i will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 11:50:00 AM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These were on sale at Walgreens for 50 cents so I just grabbed one that looked interesting, I mean nuthin to lose huh? I put it in the car and WOW! It was my lips but a little browner. Very nice for that natural look. I am a very light olive gal with a tan most of the time, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, and medium/dark pigmented lips. I can see this being an awsome nude on darker gals paired with a smokey eye. I will be reaching for this one alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2005 4:45:00 AM More reviews by shalisirkay

I am always looking for the perfect nude lipstick, and at Wet'n'Wild's prices, I can afford to experiment! Well, I can stop experimenting now because I found #549. It is perfect on my South Asian skin with yellowish undertones. I scooped it out and put it in a lip compact I bought from Sephora which makes carrying it around a lot neater and convenient. I am going to buy a few other colors from W'n'W to put in my compact to create my own lip palette. I think maybe #512A, based on the reviews of other MUAers?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an interesting color for me because it looks different in every light. In the tube it looks like a shimmery medium-dark nude, with mauvish undertones--and that's how it appears on my lips 5 feet from the mirror, but up close, the color can look like a rosey tannish brown or a peachey-brown nude color with shimmer--or even something else! Hard to tell! Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the lighting, but at a buck a pop, try it out for yourself! I guess it doesn't really matter what color it is, because it looks good for office or evening out, and the formulation is quite smooth and light! At these prices, I just don't know why I bother with Mac or other more expensive lipsticks.