December 20, 2014 | 849 users online

Eye Shadow - Trish McEvoy - Soft Peach Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Besides Shell, this is my favorite all over lid color. It's soft and natural-looking. It gives me that wide-eyed-I-got-plenty-of- sleep-look--even when I haven't. For some, it may be too light for the lid, but I really like a light lid color--especially in summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2005 8:54:00 AM More reviews by constancemt

I have been using this for years as an overall eyeshadow wash after applying BB vanilla cream shadow stick. The combination works well for me. The shadow brightens up the eye area every-so-slightly while setting the foundation for the other colors I wear. I think this is comparably to BB Bone as an overall eyeshadow wash, and agree with the other reviewer who said this has very little shimmer. I will continue to use as long they continue to make!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by jbw66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pale peach almost matte shadow. The shimmer is pretty much undetectable in my opinion. The color comes out just like it looks in the pan, which on me is pretty boring. The SA said to use it to seal on concealer as a base for other e/s, but I found that this routine still resulted in creasing, and I'm pretty low maintenance and just want to put on one e/s as a wash on most days. I ended up exchanging for another, more shimmery TM shadow which I think I'll be happier with. If you just want a base, I'd suggest going with an actual e/s base since this still creases and doesn't do much to neutralize any lid color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 3:42:00 PM More reviews by D-Girl

This shadow came in my favorite palette "The Card" It is a very neutral light matte peach shade that is a perfect complement to the other shades in the palette. It is a very neutral shade and while I would never buy this shade alone, it is a perfect addition to the palette.