August 21, 2014 | 1178 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria Jackson - Lip Gloss Duo - Peach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this gloss. It's not sticky, tacky or goopy and stays on fairly well. It's a double-wand gloss. One side is a pretty golden peach and the other wand is a shimmery champagne color. The peach wand really warms up my complexion while the champagne wand looks really sultry with a smokey eye. I know the last reviewer said on her the peach side looked nude on her but on me looks peach. Also great for layering - I layered my Clinique Different Grape lipstick with the peach wand and got the most incredible shimmery medium rose, strange but true. A will re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 12:31:00 AM More reviews by twelvepercentt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this gloss in the peach duo, but I will have to get the pink as well. The tube has two different colors with a wand at each end.

In the tube, the darker color looks like a shimmery peach, and the lighter color looks like a beigy gold. But on my lips, it looks like two different shades of nude. It is a translucent gloss. I like to wear the darker color on my upper lip and my outer lower lip, and the lighter color in the middle of my lower lip.

I love this gloss. It’s like a moisturizing lip treatment and feels great on your lips-Good staying power for a gloss. It smells and tastes like a cross between Chai tea and spearmint-very subtle. I will definitely buy this again.