Victoria Jackson Lip Gloss Duo - Peach

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was given to me as a gift but I would buy it again a thousand times over! To be frank, most lip glosses irritate me profoundly, cant stand how sticky and gross they can feel, but this gives you beautiful gloss without feeling like youre wearing pritt stick. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this gloss. It's not sticky, tacky or goopy and stays on fairly well. It's a double-wand gloss. One side is a pretty golden peach and the other wand is a shimmery champagne color. The peach wand really warms up my complexion while the champagne wand looks really sultry with a smokey eye. I know the last reviewer said on her the peach side looked nude on her but on me looks peach. Also great for layering - I layered my Clinique Different Grape lipstick with the peach wand and got the most incredible shimmery medium rose, strange but true. A will re-purchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this gloss in the peach duo, but I will have to get the pink as well. The tube has two different colors with a wand at each end.

In the tube, the darker color looks like a shimmery peach, and the lighter color looks like a beigy gold. But on my lips, it looks like two different shades of nude. It is a translucent gloss. I like to wear the darker color on my upper lip and my outer lower lip, and the lighter color in the middle of my lower lip.

I love this gloss. It’s like a moisturizing lip treatment and feels great on your lips-Good staying power for a gloss. It smells and tastes like a cross between Chai tea and spearmint-very subtle. I will definitely buy this again.

Recommended for Medium Skin