October 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Focus Eye Shadow in Electric Dream 308

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by littlepickle

I really like this eyeshadow, I have green eyes, which would look great with purple eyeshadow - HOWEVER, I have some red tones in my skin and most purple eye shadows that I have tried make me look either very ill or very tired (sometimes both, if I'm particularly unlucky!). This is the first purple eyeshadow I have come across that I really love, and it gets me a lot of compliments. I don't mind the curved sponge applicator although it looks quite silly! When I wear this shadow with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it lasts all day - it won't last past the morning without it for me. I like that I can wear a light sheen of this across my lids, or build up the colour for a more dramatic effect. I found this on sale for $16NZD (would normally be about $38-45) so this is a great find indeed. Have just seen it at a different sale table so may buy again while I've got the chance, if it's been discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by bloou

I don't know if I got a bad batch or something. I didn't expect this quality from a high end brand. The color looks awesome in the pan- a dark purple with blue shimmer. However, you need to layer it a lot for it to show up! It's streaky as well if you're not careful! There are other high end brands and drugstore brands that do better eye shadows than these! Too bad though, I bought a lot of different colors because I thought they were good quality! I had good experiences with other Lancome products so I though these were good as well. Very disappointing and not to mention expensive!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love purple and I love this eyeshadow. I think it suits brown eyes and this one is (as it's been said) the perfect purple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mehitabel1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Color Focus shadows but this one is one of my faves, it's like the perfect purple! The only complaint would be the silly applicator. Absolutely imposible to use! Although not that I mind, I always use my fingertips for a better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sparklejunkie

From the reviews I have read this colour is similar to the e/s in Drama. It's a purple colour with blue shimmer. I do like the colour as it's quite unique and the texture is very smooth. I use it to line my eyes but have to use a lot to build up the colour. However the applicator is bent to fit in the compact. This makes it incredibly difficult to use. I can't imagine that anyone does use it.