Burt's Bees Peppermint Breath Drops [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/5/2007 5:13:00 PM

I've tried it for myself, and find it so-so ... but it has totally saved my life when my dogs have breath that knocks you out! My dogs looooooove the taste of this stuff, and it provides insta-refief from their bad breath. No, I don't share a bottle with them :)

on 10/28/2004 2:20:00 AM

This is a huge bottle of breath drops. Two ounces and you only use a drop each time! I'll have this forever...it's kind of sweet and I like it because it doesn't make your breath smell worse after the mint is gone. *tic tacs and altoids* Does a decent job at freshening but the taste just doesn't really appeal to me...but it's not horrible either. I wonder what the heck chlorophyll does for your breath?? :)

on 10/25/2003 10:46:00 AM

Convenient dropper. Scary color. Tastes a little funky but it grows on you. Does a pretty good job freshening breath.

This stuff tastes so wonderful. It's a little expensive for a breath freshener, but it is so delicious I wouldn't hestitate to buy another bottle. The dropper is a cute idea, too.

on 4/15/2003 11:21:00 AM

I have not actually tried this product, but my little sister likes it and (since it is safe for pets) I guess my dog does too!

on 3/31/2003 5:59:00 PM

interesting packaging. it is very minty but also had a medicine taste/look to it. i'll stick to altoids. won't buy again.

on 1/5/2002 6:14:00 AM

Comes in small amber bottle with dropper cap for about $3-$5. Says "For both Man and Beast". I have tried it on my dog, but he looked at me like I had lost my mind when I attempted to squeeze droplets on his tongue and keep his mouth open in order to do so. (He's a fairly large dog!) I didn't see that much of a difference in his horrid breath, but of course this is a dog whose goal in life is to sneak & swipe Kitty Krunchies from the litterbox. Now for people....I like it. It's natural, it's tingly, it tastes great. My little girl is always asking for these. Good product, and definitely a better alternative to all of the sickly sweet saccharin-laden chemical fresheners out there!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools