Kiss My Face Chinese Botanical Moisturizer

3.9

Not tested on animals

on 6/29/2009 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well, I love the smell. I bought this from Whole Foods for $9 bucks. I smelled every brand of lotion in the aisle until I got a little whoozy and high and this was my favorite. It's hard to describe; to me, it's not fruity or sweet, not really floral, and not spicey. I think it smells heavenly though. A cool summer scent, exotic, akin to cucumber but not really.

It absorbs quickly and it's the first organic lotion I've bought that actually does anything to soften my hands. I wash my hands a least a dozen times while cooking and I was amazed it actually worked.

I am buying this lotion from now on. I saw on Vitacost.com it's cheaper, but you have to pay for shipping which is a flat rate of $5.

I rate this a 4 instead of a 5 because it's so expensive.

on 6/21/2009 4:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this lotion! This is one of my favorite lotions, because it's light and it smells great! It's not greasy or too thick and it absorbs quickly. It's very moisturizing. Even if it's light & you might think it's not gonna moisturize, by the next morning when you wake up, your skin will be very soft! I love how soft it leaves my skin, but I think the real reason why I keep buying it so much is because of it's wonderful scent! ^___^

on 3/17/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer's just okay. It is light and doesn't moisturize nearly as well as kiss my face a&e moisturizer which I much prefer. My main problem with it is the smell. Blech. It's smells like some really yucky cheap lotion with a touch of medicinal thrown in. Pu.

on 6/8/2008 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite moisturizer from KMF, not greasy, absorbs quickly, lightly scented and keeps my skin perfectly moisturized year round.

on 1/21/2008 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is such an amazing moisturizer! I personally love the smell, but what I love the most is that it actually heals the skin. Any little bumps or abrasions will be gone in a matter of days. I even see an improvement in the morning when I put it on before bed. Your skin will feel so silky. I actually think it does a great job on very dry skin. You can put it on really thick and your skin will soak it up and have a sheen to it. It instantly improves the texture. It's great on the legs and arms in the summer. Oh, it's great on every inch of your skin! I always put this on when I have blemishes on my body and it totally helps clear them up. This is a favorite!

on 12/9/2007 6:40:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! It smells fantastic! I use it every day when I get out of the shower, and I love the way it makes my skin smell and feel. It's not super greasy like some moisturizers, but leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky, almost as if you've put powder on your skin. Some people might need something a bit more greasy during the winter months, but for those without super dry skin, this is a good year-round moisturizer with a wonderful scent! Highly recommended.

on 12/5/2007 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This can be used on your face and body. I hated the smell, it smells like an old lady with strong perfume. I used it on my face at night and when I'd wake up my skin would look great, but using it everyday started to cause some breakouts. I started to use it just once a week then thought "why bother" it might take the redness out of my skin when I wake up but after I wash my face its going to come right back. So I didn't see the point. I threw it away and wont purchase again.

on 6/28/2006 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this. The texture is very nice: smooth, creamy, but light. The smell is divine, can't describe it so I won't even try. Packaging is great, attractive label. Moisturizes well for summer, it's not too rich. Definitely not greasy. My fave thing about this is the smell...it is unique, relaxing, and not too strong. Great product. Gave it a 4 only because $8-10 for a bottle of this seems a bit much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really smells nice... and it's great for winter itch when my skin goes all crazy and dry in the winter. My mom especially has sensitive skin and this lotion is the only one that'll keep her skin nice and soft without irritating it.

on 2/27/2006 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like this. One of my favorite things about it is that it sinks in so quickly. It doesn't feel like it just disappears into my skin either...my skin actually does feels softer and less tight. Non-greasy formula too, which is a plus. The smell takes some getting used to when first applied...a very distinct herbal fragrance. Soothing and not at all unpleasant but it smells more like an aromatherapy candle than a lotion. I don't mind it though since it fades away pretty quickly and after that it doesn't compete too much with my perfume. Excellent quality for the price, and the bottle is huge. Haven't tried this on my face yet though. This is definetly a new favorite and I know I will repurchase.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products