October 30, 2014 | 1799 users online

Cleansers - Clearasil - Daily Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by QtResh

This is my HG face wash, I can't go a day without it! Throughout high-school, I had acne-prone skin, with stubborn scars. I have an olive skin tone, so it is very hard for me to get rid of existing scars on my skin. The more I tried to cover my scars with makeup, the more acne I would need to combat. I tried everything under the sun, random fade creams from CVS to Proactiv. Proactiv actually made my skin worse, it dried up my skin and made it look like I had wrinkles.

I finally heard about Clearsil Daily Face Wash about six years ago. I was told that this is gentle enough not to dry out skin and also effectively fight acne. It sounded too good to be true, but at around $7 a pop, I decided to give it a try because I had nothing to lose. For the last 6 years, I have been using this face wash every day. It has significantly improved my complexion and has helped me get rid of all of the acne and scarring.

I use this twice a day. In the morning and at night before going to bed. I use hot water to wash my face and use only a pea-sized amount face-wash (I rinse and repeat twice). The product has a great smell and I don't find it bothersome, you eventually get used to the smell and hardly ever notice it. I recommend this to all of my clients suffering from acne and scarring, because I truly believe in this product.

I have scarring on my legs because of shaving (those damn razors), and I recently started using Clearsil on my legs (weird but since it did wonders on my face, I don't mind trying on my legs). It seems to be working so far, lets hope the scars go away eventually. Ladies & Gents, this product is definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SamiSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried EVERY acne scrub/cleanser/wash.. You name it and I've tried it. But when all those other washes fail (they always do) I find myself coming back to this product. It doesn't clear my skin but it keeps my skin under control. I've finally accepted I just have awful skin and if it can look somewhat decent, Ill be content.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by MelC99

I bought this product years ago, and just started using it about 2 months ago. At first I really liked it. It cleared up around 90-95% of my pimples/acne in a period of 2-3 weeks, so during that time I loved it, and used It morning and night. I used an oil free moisturiser with it. But I believe 2 weeks ago my really oily skin started to peel, I had horrible dry patches in certain areas of my face. I stopped using it for a day or two, and started using a stronger moisturiser and all the dry patches went away.
in conclusion I think this was really great at clearing up pimples and it even reduced a bit of scaring, but I recommend not to use it to often, and when you do use it, use it with a good moisturiser. I like the product, just wish it hadn't made my skin extremely dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Lara15dt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it! It cleared my skin up quickly and still works great.. It's perfect for oily skin

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by fakingittillimakeit

Im indian with combination skin. I get volcanoes when i do get zits, its horrible.i found this on sale at the family dollar. For $4. i figured i needed to do something to prevent these horrible scars. My first experience was mixed. It smells great, has a silky refreshing texture, has a nice tingly feeling, rubs in nicely, with a little more water bubbles really well too! My face felt cool and clean after, a tad filmy then after about an hour.... Dry. The sensitive areas of my face were peeling dead(?) Skin. Could be i rubbed it in too much. Ill update soon

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This daily cleanser contains a unique moisturizing property that conditions the skin as it gently and deeply cleans. As my experience to this product, it did moisturize and clean my skin however it became oily a hour or two later. I have repurchased this product because I really do like it and I do encourage you to try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Clearasil Daily Face Wash is a HG of acne cleansers. The texture is a creamy smooth slippery feel that suds up with warm water. It clears away makeup very well and doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight afterward. I use it morning and night and my skin has never looked so good! I wish I had known about this when I was a teenager.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by amaraillotakamine

This face wash had succesfully cleared my problematic acne prone skin for the first time in my life. Ive always had the type of skin that no matter what I did I would always have at least a few pimples at all times. However, for the first time ever I have absolutelely none! not even a balckhead. I think this product is the most usefull for people with VERY oily skin, if not it will dry your skin out. My extrememly oily skin still needs moisterized twice daily with this product but it does the job!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

Didn't do much for my skin. It had a nice cooling effect when first cleansing with it. After washing it off it left my face feeling very soft (i think this might have been from one of the ingredients mineral oil). After waiting 15 minutes to apply my topical salicylic acid, my face felt like it had a mask on it, as if the cleanser did not wash completely off. I noticed that my acne was also not clearing up and i stopped using it. I would not use again, especially if you are trying to get rid of acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Beeaauutty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Product is OK. I still got some pimples (not super huge tho) using this product. It made my skin soft but not smooth,i wear makeup so thats a must for me. Overall its fine but nothing amazing.