Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 3/23/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Like another reviewer said, these are satisfying. It's fun to see what those strips pulls out of your nose and how gross your pores are LOL!

With that said, I think that when using this, it's satisfying... and then it's tomorrow morning are you nose is back his usual self, gunky and oily and ew. So it's fun when you use them but that's it. I've never seen improvement even after using those once a week, but I will keep using them anyway because they are fun ! Anyway, if you get a lot of papers magazine, you probably get them for free. I have a bunch of those from Loulou and Elle and many others magazines, so I think I bought a box only maybe once or twice!

It's really important to steam your face before using those. I usually take a hot shower (a long one, where I wash my hair!) first, and then I use this! I leave it on until it's crispy and dry, but I tried to not leave it more than that because the longer you let it there, the more hard on your skin it will be. Be careful to not let it sit there too long or you might regret it !

I used these in my teen years and l convinced myself they worked. I stopped using them for years and came back to them. They for me worked to a degree. It pulls stuff out of the sides of my nose but that is it. They don't stick to the tip of my nose or the bridge of my nose. Kind of pops up. Didn't think my beak was that huge. Anyways it renders them utterly useless. Reminds me of slapping on scotch tape on my face and yanking it off. Would probably give me waaayyyy better results. Anyway, no I won't buy these again. Tape would be cheaper

I suffer from oily skin and a nose full of blackheads. I decided to give nose strips a shot and was quite frankly disappointed. The strips are easy to apply but are pretty painful to pull off! My biggest problem with pore strips is that they may pull out the dirt and oil from your pores but then your left with an open pore/hole. So definitely be careful if you choose to use nose strips.

I used to use these on and off, nothing regular. I don't think they do anything for your skin and can be harmfulf to your pores. It's not like they actually work on blackheads, you're just pulling up sebaceous filaments.

on 1/25/2015 4:07:00 PM

I love this thing! I tend to get a lot of blackheads on my nose, but when I use this it's just amazing! It removes about 95% of my blackheads on my nose. I wet it with a little water, and leave it on my nose for maybe 10 mins or until it's completely dry. When I finally peel it off and look at the blackheads it's removed, it's also so amazing! It always surprises me to see how much it got! It really is a great product!!

Don't waste your money , these suck they did nothing for my blackheads , I did everything correct , even the dollar general brand is better than this , not repurchasing!

on 12/29/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

depends on how bad your blackheads are mine aren't that bad so it works pretty good

on 12/27/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've given this product plenty of tries and sadly, they have yet to do anything for me. I don't even see a reduction in blackheads. I think after all these uses I've learned my lesson. These just don't work!

on 12/14/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The worst product i've ever used. Doesn't even work it tells you to cleanse your face before use, but then the strip doesn't stick. I even tried using it without cleansing and still didn't even stick to my skin. Waste of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hello All!

I bought my first box of pore strips from Biore about a year ago. Didn't work as well as I would have liked. Took a major break an just bought my second box about a moth ago. I use the strip probably twice a week.

Cons: when you apply the strip, you have to make sure your nose is moist. Not saturated. Not dry. Moist. Or else the pore strip isn't as effective. You have to really steam your face for the strip to produce the best results. I would suggest a nice hot shower. The strip leaves behind a sticky residue after all is done and you have to rinse off your nose. It's painful to remove (but beauty is pain. Suck it up)

But it DOES get blackheads off your nose of used properly.

For me, it gets the blackheads off, but only surface blackheads. It doesn't go deep into the skin and latch onto under the surface blackheads. So if you have little needle points on your strip afterwards, 9 times out of 10 (for me) that was just the top layer of blackheads.

I think using other Biore products alongside the pore strip will bring out the best results.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products