July 29, 2014 | 1013 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - all victoria's secret fragrances

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by bkrupak

The great thing about the Garden Collection by Victorias Secret is that you can get a lot of scents for cheap. I was there the other day and got 3 for 25. My favorite scents in this collection are sheer love, and such a flirt. Love spell is OK it has a plastic kind of scent to it though. Still, I love most of them. My moms favorite is pure seduction and its her signature scent so I really can't get that. I want to try vanilla lace, amber romance, and pear glace. But I would definetely recommend sheer love and such a flirt. Their delicious :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

Hmmm....Victoria's Secret...the "sexy big sister" of Bath and Body Works. Who DOESN'T have some type VS body mist or lotion in their bathroom somewhere? We get them and BBW anti-bacterial soap every year for Christmas from our co-workers. Nothing says "I don't know you real well so here's a safe present" like Victoria's Secret.
****BUT****
VS does a pretty good job in satisfying everyones taste. They are a little heavy on the Tutti-Frutti stuff....most of the Fantasy line smells like fruit punch...cherry fruit punch, peach fruit punch, pear fruit punch etc etc. This is why its such a "safe" gift. If you get the wrong fragrance name..no worries!-cause it all smells the same.
VS higher end line is actually all different, its where the big girls come out to play. Bombshell is my favorite and Sexy Little Things Noir Tease
Both are completely different, Bombshell for day, Tease for night...its all you really need from VS fragrances....everything else is for gift giving.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lipekPL001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All Victoria's Secret Lovers do not pay with cash money, when I want to make a reture after 29 days from the purches day they told me that they do not keep that much money in the store, told me to go to lager store, when I did call one of the lager stores they told me same thing, so now I have to take little by little back each day just to get my money back.
I am very upset, they did not complain when I was paying large amount with cash and did not say if I have to make a returne they will not have that amount in store.
So for peope that do pay cash do not go over $200 dollars because that is what they keep and have only in store.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Personally I think VS does great scents...I'm an average woman and here is my opinion on their lineup...BOMBSHELL is a 5 fragrance.smells amazing. Walks the delicate line of sexy and non offensive. Smells good and girly all the time. I have the perfume mist and body powder. All are fab....RAPTURE-I love it but many hate it. It's very strong. Not modern and most can't pull this off. Dream angels HEAVENLY ...us the opposite of rapture. It's fresh and liked by almost everyone. It is amazingly popular for a reason! This smells great on most but in every form but the perfume this dries down gross on my skin. I have found a better version of heavenly in armani she....a price of armani she and dream angels heavenly are close and armani she drydown is better. Smells more expensive. Dream angels divine is off the hook good. Very clean and pretty. Like soap...dream angels desire seems ok to me but I find it kind of a sweet purple type scent.....sexy little things noir and tease are ultra sweet and fruity...they seem youngish and don't last more than 10 minutes on my skin. But while they are on your skin they smell great. VERY SEXy bush mist smells incredible and men like it. I once went to a party and no man was giving me the time of day. I squirted a few sprays of this on and got two phone numbers and even the cabbie asked me to go fishing with him the next day...so men do like this. Especially in the mist form. Pink is a beauty of a fragrance but I've outgrown it. To me, its young and just not me anymore. I personally do not like body by Victoria at all. Very sexy touch smells pretty. The fantasies line is for the most part all the same victorias secret sweet smell with their signature veneer scent...the exceptions to this are amber romance which smells great. I love it. It also doesn't smell bubble gum sweet.....coconut Passion smells good too....its mostly vanilla though....pure seduction is very seducing. Men like it cuz its smells like strawberries to them. Love spell is one I'm divided on. It smells ultra sweet and kinda like coolaid....but sometimes it makes me nauseaus and let's face it half the highschool girls in America wear this....a fantasies event I really like is sheer love. I think it smells fresh and pretty. Is like to see vicforias secret do a quality raspberry scent.....a sect bright berry their be seduced is pretty bad. I like their secret craving a lot but it turns to too Mich incense on my skin. I own secret charm and it smells pretty good except that it gives me a headache. True escape is pretty good because its fresh and not sugary. Strawberries and champagne is gross. I can't believe I used to wear it. Yuck pear glace smells fresh and kinda green. Obviously its based on pear. When I tried it I did not like it....their vanilla lace.smells good but I think they pull it from their shelves a lot now. I wish they still made the perfume...mango temptation is super mangoey, tropical and fruity. It does smell good bit it reminds me of your basic under fruity scent. If you want something fruity, summertime scent this is perfect. Their new hello darling is terrible. Smells awful.....their such a flirt is inert sweet with the starfruit but it smells great. Very sweet.....I'm trying to think of the others they have......let's see life seduction (good), love spell(ok-), amber.romance.(good), mango temptation (ok) secret charm(better than average) be seduced (eh...no sale for me, true escape (smells good) sheer love(great) all their summers aren't anything groundbrewking either and the violet one is terrible. Strawberries and champagne (gross) pear glace (ok...maybe good of you want fresh.....vanilla lace is pretty darn good if you like vanilla and can find it.....most of them are ok.......the best they have is very sexy, BOMBSHELL, heavenly, coconut Passion, life seduction, amber romance, vanilla lace, and sheer love. Hope I helped.....also their body buttered are pretty good as all as their moisturizers and body creams. Overall all products are great and make you feel like a million bucks....their new perfume love is heavenly isn't that great. Victorias secret angel perfume is pretty nice. It's ok if you like violets.its pretty unique......their shower held are great. I like some of their lipsticks and mascaras but o tend to like estee lauder or covergirl for most of my makeup.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

ALL fragrances? Tall order, but here is my breakdown:

GARDEN COLLECTION (body spray/lotion/body butter/etc. line): This collection has gone through several re-hauls over the years. Many fragrances have been yanked. Barely any remain of the original line-up. This constant dropping of fragrances really blows. I honestly do not understand the rhyme or reason behind why the keep some and ditch others. I've worked at two different VS locations and seen really popular fragrances go and others stay that never sell. I swear I had someone ask for Passionate Kisses at least once a day, every day, for almost two years in two different states. Another part of one of the re-hauls was downsizing the EDP size. LAME. It used to be HUGE, now it's like...travel size.
Along with constantly taking away things, they are constantly introducing new fragrances. This is exciting and fun, but there's also almost no reason to get excited. Most of the new fragrances end up in the Semi-Annual Sale bins and are never seen again. :( They've also gone overboard with the fragrances in the last few years...every time I go to VS it seems like there are three new ones (they really love releasing things in sets of 3).
The good news is that there is a fragrance for everyone. Floral, fruity, musky, light, strong, you're bound to find something. You can coordinate products to layer scents. If you're gonna do this, get the body butter. The lotion is useless. It's pretty much just fragranced goo. It doesn't seem to moisturize or do anything...and I don't even have problematic dry skin. I'd see women buying 7 lotions at a time, talking about how they "needed" it for their dry skin...well, your skin is dry cause that stuff is useless. Get the body butter.
Shower gel is crap. Has sodium laureth sulfate...shower gels already tend to be more drying than standard bar soap and cream washes. Combine the SLS and there's a reason women are buying 7 lotions. Maybe this is part of the VS master plan? Lol. Who knows.
The sales are great. The best they get are $7/30 + 1 free. This typically only happens at holiday time.
Overall, a fun collection. The body sprays are quality and long lasting, even if you don't layer the fragrances. It's annoying how they yank favourites (I miss you, Forbidden Fantasy!), but at least they attempt to appease by releasing new scents...which eventually go away, too. Secret Garden is kind of like pokemon...gotta catch them all!

PINK: Pink started out with just the original perfume, which I quite like. It's a quality fragrance. But the whole sub-brand of Pink body splashes and lotions BLOW. Most of them suffer from being "too." Too airy, too fruity, too citrusy, too floral. Also, I don't know what the deal is with these, but the formula for these sprays is not as good as the body spray formula for the Garden collection. They don't last at all. I have three, which are all discontinued now (this line suffers the same yank/add problem as Garden) and I only put them on at bedtime...I know they won't last if I wear them for daytime. This stuff is really aimed for teenagers. That's the majority of people who buy it. That also would explain why it isn't strong or longlasting, and why none of them are really "complicated" scents (lol undertone? what's that?).

BEAUTY RUSH: Ugh. I really don't want to smell like food, which is what pretty much all of these are fashioned after. :( I like the fun packaging and the body spray formula is wonderful, much more moisturizing than the sprays in all their other lines...but the fragrances...eeewww.

PRESTIGE: This is where VS really shines. There is a reason VS wins so many Fifi awards (kind of like the Oscars for fragrances lol)--they make great scents that are truly wearable. Part of the reason Heavenly is so popular is because it smells good on almost EVERYONE. I've seriously never experienced it smelling bad on anyone. I can't say that about any other fragrance. They're all longlasting and priced amazingly well. What you get for $50 or $60 is the same quality fragrance as ones that cost $90 at Macy's. I do, however, have two beefs: 1) VS has an obsession in recent years with make "sub fragrances" of current popular fragrances...Heavenly Enchanted, Sexy Little Things Noir,Sexy Little Things Noir Tease (huh? a sub fragrance of a sub fragrance?). This is dumb. Just give it its own name instead of trying to make it ride of the coat tails of the popularity of another fragrance (VS does this with some of the Garden lines too, ugh), and 2) questionable packaging. I love the retro squeezy poofs (I forget their real names!!) but they need to make them better. I've had two crap out on me. One I was able to replace at the store, but the other I can't because it's a discontinued fragrance (*SIGH*). Also, perfume tends to evaporate out of containers with this kind of spray applicator. If you don't use the fragrance that often, KEEP THE TRAVEL CAP ON IT. My mother had an ENTIRE bottle of Ooh La La evaporate. With Gorgeous and Simply Gorgeous, they thankfully fixed this...you can't add a separate lid, but the perfume "closes" when you turn the cap. They need to add this design feature to the other perfumes.

OVERALL: With an amazing variety of fragrances, prices, and sales, there is something for everyone. The quality is good, though some packaging leaves something to be desired. The constant discontinuing of scents is annoying, but there is always something new to try as well.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I enjoy many fragrances from Victoria's Secret. I like how they have a wide variety of lines and types of scents to choose from. It is hard to pick a favorite, but for me it would have to be Very Sexy for Her, because it fits my taste to the tee. It is a fresh, but deep oriental that is very spicy and has hints of vanilla and woods. Lasting power is great too, and the scent always uplifts my mood. I think they are good quality as well. Test some out for yourself, and chances are good that you'll find at least one fragrance that is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by cubana718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE HOTTEST BODY by VICTORIA or also called THE FRAGRANCE or THE MIST is the BESST!!! I love it because it's clean and INVIGORATING in the morning (body wash). However if your not into the soap like scent then stay away! Its pretty long lasting. I personally love putting this on in the morning.. the sudsy body was is very bubbly and gentle and the perfume is refreshing and clean. Overall I rate this a 4 because its a great everyday fragrance but could easily be overpowering if abused. The price is too high for a VS fragrance, but I love it so I pay. The packaging is fitting but not particulary attractive (simple and clean). I would definitely buy these products again, and i hope to test out the new crackling body wash!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Generally, I think 99 of VS scents smell exactly the same. They all have this weird strong fake sweet smell, with the only exception being Amber Romance. Amber Romance i love, but only because it doesnt smell like every other VS scent. I prefer Bath and Body works for lotions/screams/shower creams but I prefer VS for their Beauty Rush makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by LadyLibra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There are only 2 VS fragrances that I currently love. Passionate kisses and Heavenly. I have Pure Seduction [RIS], so I'm out on a limb now. I try to kind others, but I always end up with my 2 favs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I guess this page is for Victoria Secret Garden Collection fragrances???? I am writing this review about the lotions, sprays etc. I don't really buy the more high end fragrances in their Dream Angels Line, Pink, ETC.... Anyway.. I love the Garden Collection for a number of reasons. You can always find them on sale for a great price. I enjoy how they moisturize my skin after a shower, and the scents are to die for. ( Well, most of them) My favorite scent is Pure Seduction. I just LOVE it so much! I also buy many other scents, and they are all pleasant, and usually not overpowering. You can layer them with all kinds of items in each scent. Try them. I think there is a scent for almost everybody! Including guys, lol ;)