October 20, 2014 | 2118 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Futurist Lipstick- Quite Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by avecdusoleil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely nude lipstick. Really works on my cool/neutral skin and blue eyes. Texture is quite creamy- not matt. I would describe the color as a mixture of peach and caramel. HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by la_petite_pipistrelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A creamy satin-finish lipstick in a shade of caramel nude (warning: more than one coat, and it verges on the orange). It's a good basic colour which is perfect for pairing with smoky eye looks (I really like it paired with the YSL Ombre Vibration Duo in 27). This formula is comfortable to wear and not at all drying. I like best to layer it with the Dior Addict lipgloss in A Bite Of Toffee for a really glossy pout.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by glowstix813

This lipstick is very pretty! I received this in a swap and was a little upset that I couldn't make it work at first, but then I figured out if I put on clear lipgloss UNDER it, then it gave me a nice sheer color. I would describe it as pinky tan on my lips and really looks great! No smell, but I accidently tasted it and the taste is kind of icky...lol I'll just make sure I don't do that again.

Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2006 5:32:00 AM More reviews by ingad

I do respect the fact some people do not care about dangerous ingredients in the cosmetics, but if you do read this.
THIS PRODUCT IS LOADED WITH ingredients posing potential breast CANCER risks, ingredients posing potential gastrointestinal or liver toxicity hazards, ingredient posing cardiovascular or blood toxicity hazards….
www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2005 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ajperlman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow ~ i happened upon this gem when i purchased the new Tom Ford collection ~ this has to be the most perfect nude lipstick ever! Like the reviewer below the color is a nude with hints of peachy pink. Perfect! Those of you who adore that "Angelina" look ~ give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Now this is so beautiful. This one is a little harder to describe, it's a cross between a peachy-pinky-nude. A really nice flattering nude color. Goes on silky and covers very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 7:48:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have easily half a dozen "nude" lipsticks hoping to nail the right nude shade to my lips. Most of them are brown, too peachy, too pink, too mauve, or too washed-out. This one is my absolute favorite. The formula is very moisturizing. So it won't emphasize any lip lines. The color is a perfect nude beige without making me look like a total zombie like the other nude lippies. I wear this on days when I have blue, green or smokey eyeshadow. This way, I don't appear too made-up on a casual day or working day. When top with a clear gloss, this is alike MAC's "Lust" lipglass gloss which is my all-time favorite minus the sticky texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2004 6:31:00 AM More reviews by mortmain

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect color for day-wear; rich, smooth, moisturizing formula--particularly important for me as the indoor heat goes on and my lips get chapped. Good staying power, too. Would definitely repurchase--but on ebay--@ $20 apiece is more than I like to spend on lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice creamy nude that's great for work or layered with gloss for a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 6:48:00 PM More reviews by pupsi

This is my favorite nude colour lipstick. I have nice full lips and I use only natural beige/nude shades.I was looking for the perfect one, and I found It, a long time ago. I wear "Quite Nude" with "cinnamon-37" lip liner already 3 years, and I absolutely love It! It's the best with this smoky eyes look, recommended!