Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

4.2

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19 /19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydroxystearate / Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

REALLY GREAT PRODUCT! I recently bought this at walgreens 2 weeks ago for $2.49 since I ran out of my Nars larger than life eyeliner (sample), and needed a new eyeliner. I thought I would give this a try since it was very inexpensive and I've heard good things about Jordana products. I am IMPRESSED by how creamy, smooth, and pigmented this eyeliner goes onto the lashline & also onto the waterlines. Definitely a drugstore dupe for the nars larger than life eyeliner. However,this eyeliner does smudge an itty bit on the outer corners of the eye, but not so severe to where you look like a panda bear.(Q-tip for cleanups don't hurt anyone!) OVERALL, SAVE YOUR $23 AND JUST TRY THIS, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It stays all day but it smudges on me with in few hours but not that much messy that can't be erased with a clean tissue. In summer it gets extremely soft i can't even apply without refrigerating it. Extremely soft though and smooth application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say, compared to L'Oreal Extra Intense liquid pencil- this is a steal. This liner does not smudge, flake, or fade. The quality is just as good as the L'Oreal for a fraction of the price. My eyelids can get pretty oily throughout the work day and therefore my makeup sometimes will suffer ( Even with a primer). This held up for a solid 9 hours and maybe more if I hadn't of removed it then. Give a try, it won't disappoint.

I was looking to find a replacement for Prestige waterproof pencil eyeliner since I can no longer find it and decided to try these out. For the price, why not?! I bought black, espresso last and purple fix (more of a bluish purple with pink sparkle). These go on with the precision and boldness of liquid eyeliner. If you don't have the liquid liner skills, which I do not, these are a great alternative. They go on smoothly and set quickly, you have a few seconds to smudge or make corrections before they set. The lasting power is great, no smudging once set and easily last from morning 'til bed time. Definitely a great purchase for me @ $2.59 each at Walgreens!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've bought several of these. I enjoy them almost as much as Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil, but there's no way I was going to spend $20 on an eyeliner again. I have had some crappy pencil sharpeners that waste product, so it is nice to find a cheaper eyeliner that lasts all day. I also like cheap eye products, because I tend to throw everything away and start fresh for hygiene purposes when my eyes get irritated. This eyeliner is nice and dark, and stays put. With a little shadow dusted over it, it doesn't transfer on to my oily lids.

My only complaint is that I wish the color selection were a little better. I have it in the dark brown, gray, and purple. The gray and purple are a little glittery for my taste, and sometimes the glitter falls out. The brown is more of a matte finish, and I like that, but brown is boring after a couple days. I wish I could get this in a matte gray.

Overall, it's a wonderful value, and I love that it is easy to apply, lasts all day, and shows up nice and dark.

Dupe for Milani Liquif'eye, which was my HG in the old format before they updated it to a self-sharpening crayon version - at 1/3 the price! Love this!

Bought in Espresso Last; a warm, dark, chocolate brown. It goes on very smoothly, (no skipping or tugging), doesn't set immediately so you can smudge it a bit, and then stays and stays. It's creamy formula makes for a liquid-like smoothness and an easily straight line which is not too thick or thin. The shade is beautiful and richly pigmented, providing a more subtle enhancement to eyes than black liner. Lasts for as long as you want to have it on but doesn't require remover or scrubbing to take it off once you're ready.

This is my new HG eyeliner and I will definitely be buying it again! It was all of $2.50 and it is better than Urban Decay's liners as far as I've experienced.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is the BEST eyeliner I have ever used. It is wonderful. It doesn't come in many colors but I only use brown and sometimes black so I don't care. It goes on smoothly and after it sets ( in just a few seconds) it stays on. I have never had a pencil liner stay on so well. The other plus is it is paraben free. It is also very affordable, what more could you want?

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought one of these in the dark brown color and LOVE it. It's so smooth and creamy, but once it's one it doesn't smudge or wear off. I am almost 40, so I don't like to have to tug on my eyelids a lot to apply eyeliner. These pencils are perfect because they glide on so easily without any tugging. I liked the brown one so much I went back and got one in black, charcoal, and purple! These are hands down my favorite eye liners and they're only $2.50 a piece at Walgreens!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My only complaint is that I wish it was a twist up pencil. Otherwise, you can't get better than these at the drugstore. The closest would be Milani Liquid-like pencils. These do not smudge and they stay put until you take them off. And sometimes not even then. Nothing stays on my water line so I can't attest to that but as liner and even as a base, these are the best at the drug store. The price is unbeatable also. I have these in every color they make or have made. Love them.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow! If you're looking for the intensity of a liquid eyeliner but aren't very good or practiced at applying it (like me), then this is the product for you! This gives you that look with the ease of a pencil - and lasts awesomely to boot! What more could you ask, especially for $3? I'm in love, LOL!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Love it or Leave it? - Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeliner Demo and Review by Denim Vixen