Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

4.1

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19 /19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydroxystearate / Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

on 2/19/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a super affordable dupe to UD's glide on-pencil or NYX's slide-on pencil.

The Pros:
Price. I got mine for 2.50 on sale and stocked up on the black and espresso. I also got one of each in Jade and Purple to try.
The black and espresso have the best performance. No smudging, has stayed on all day- but you do need a good makeup remover to remove them.
Both jade and purple are pretty shades, but the performance is slightly less than the black or espresso. They tend to fade a bit more. They are dark colors and look very dark in less brightly lit settings, so keep that in mind.

Cons:
Limited color selection (6 colors), unlike the NYX or UD.

Consideration:
I tightline but I usually don't line the waterline, so I cannot really talk about waterline performance. For tightline,I find the performance comparable to NYX and UD. My friend who has tried all three on the waterline says UD is still tops for waterline, BUT she saves the UD for only lining the waterline now. Jordana works as well as NYX for the waterline, so if you are happy with the waterline performance of the NYX slide, then try Jordana as a cost-efficient dupe.

on 2/6/2015 11:55:00 AM

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used and I've used alot. It stayed on my waterline for 15 minutes and they was gone but the rest of the day my eyes were very itchy.

on 2/6/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, I can't say enough great things about this eyeliner! I found this recently at my local Walgreens for $2.79 and thought liquid eyeliner in pencil form sounded like a great idea. What the heck?! For less than $3 what have I got to lose? I am so glad that I tried it! It glides on smoothly giving the illusion of a liquid eyeliner without the dry time. I LOVE the look of liquid eyeliners however I find that you have to have a really steady hand when applying and you have to be really careful about letting it dry or else you face the risk of the liner transferring to your crease. As a busy mom I don't always have time for this which is why I am so glad that I found this! This eyeliner definitely saves time and the fact that it's in pencil form you can sharpen it to a nice point or let it dull a little bit depending on how thick you would like your line. I give the Jordana 12 hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil a "2 thumbs up" and will be stocking up on these when they go on sale (even though $2.79 isn't too shabby)! For more info and a demo check out my YouTube video!

on 2/2/2015 4:03:00 PM

Wow. I'm shocked at the good reviews of this product. It should be called Jordana 12 SECOND. It's really one of the worst eyeliners I've used. I had to keep checking my eyes and wiping underneath. Awful - ESPECIALLY for an eyeliner that's supposed to be waterproof.

on 12/16/2014 8:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's not easy to find a decent pencil eyeliner--one that stays put for long enough without smudging. I've tried a number of drugstore liners before, and I only use on my waterline so some fading is expected, but I've had my fair share of raccoon-eyed faded liner looks. So I was looking for something that would last, and this is apparently "Made to Last." I wasn't expecting to like it much, but I do, and I use it daily. I have the black color, and it is decently pigmented, glides on very smoothly, and lasts a decent amount of time. Since I only use it on the waterline, there is a little fading, but definitely NO smudging (BIG plus). There is still some liner on the edge of the water line (bottom) at the end of the day, so it's not like it totally fades either. This is definitely one of the better pencil liners I've used. It's creamy, applies easily, lasts long enough without smudging.. doesn't get much better than this, unless you pay top dollar, and most of us can't or don't want to. I'm sold.

on 12/9/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was at Wags and found the Jade Jewel color on sale for 69 cents (orig. $2.79), so I picked up two. WOW. This stuff is amazing, and I wish they had a vivid blue in this formula. Glides on easily, is very pigmented, and DOESN'T BUDGE. Excellent liner, as good as my UD. Jade Jewel is a deep shimmery emerald. Love it.

For a pencil liner...this stuff is fabulous! Super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It's more of a cream liner in a pencil format.

I love to use it and smudge it for a smoky look, but I can also achieve a nice sized upper/lower line with it (if sharpened!).

Great for tight-lining and water-lining, but it is VERY creamy so...I always get it in my eyes somehow.

Only con- sharpening! It's so, so creamy that sharpening it makes a huge mess out of my sharpener and I have to waste lots of product to get it into a point. :(

on 10/9/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love these liners, they stay on all day etc. I wear it every day in one color or another. But the previous reviewer brought up an interesting thought. Last night I put my contacts in and noticed a film (like they were dirty or old and it was only the second time I had worn that pair). Took them out and tried to get it off and it wouldn't come off! I thought I had gotten a bad pair but this explains it all. I was wearing this eye liner when I put my contacts in last night. UGH!!! I won't be wearing it with my contacts anymore so one lippie off!! Film = bad

on 10/6/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Initially I loved the look of this eyeliner and the price. I got the espresso color, and it was very pigmented on my waterline. Unfortunately I had some issues with the eyeliner coating my contacts and creating a blurry film. I kept having to take my contacts out and unsuccessfully try to remove the film. The film is borderline permanent, because its so difficult to remove. Maybe the eyeliner is safe for non contact lens wearers, but if you wear contacts you've been warned!

on 10/1/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This is the best beauty find !!! If you pay more then 2.99 you are getting ripped off. Gives you a smooth rich line. I've only used expresso ( can't live with out ) and black and they are both excellent. As far as sharpening goes I use a sharpen from another product that has a sharpener inside it's cap (Elf brand eyeliner). This gives a perfect point every time. Alas! with all soft pencils they wear out quickly so I will be stocking up.
It really lasts 12 hours or more. LOVE IT!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Love it or Leave it? - Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeliner Demo and Review by Denim Vixen