Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

4.2

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19 /19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydroxystearate / Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

on 7/5/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My only complaint is that I wish it was a twist up pencil. Otherwise, you can't get better than these at the drugstore. The closest would be Milani Liquid-like pencils. These do not smudge and they stay put until you take them off. And sometimes not even then. Nothing stays on my water line so I can't attest to that but as liner and even as a base, these are the best at the drug store. The price is unbeatable also. I have these in every color they make or have made. Love them.

on 5/17/2015 3:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow! If you're looking for the intensity of a liquid eyeliner but aren't very good or practiced at applying it (like me), then this is the product for you! This gives you that look with the ease of a pencil - and lasts awesomely to boot! What more could you ask, especially for $3? I'm in love, LOL!

on 2/19/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For a pencil liner, it's great. It does need to set, but once it sets, it has great staying power. If you are looking to blend the line for a smokey look, work quickly and line/blend one eye at a time. I have had great luck with this product staying on the waterline. The UD Glide liner has nearly the same performance as this- maybe an extra hour of wear at best. For the price, this is definitely a steal. The main negative is that this is hard to remove. Use a good eye makeup remover.

on 2/6/2015 11:55:00 AM

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used and I've used alot. It stayed on my waterline for 15 minutes and they was gone but the rest of the day my eyes were very itchy.

on 2/6/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, I can't say enough great things about this eyeliner! I found this recently at my local Walgreens for $2.79 and thought liquid eyeliner in pencil form sounded like a great idea. What the heck?! For less than $3 what have I got to lose? I am so glad that I tried it! It glides on smoothly giving the illusion of a liquid eyeliner without the dry time. I LOVE the look of liquid eyeliners however I find that you have to have a really steady hand when applying and you have to be really careful about letting it dry or else you face the risk of the liner transferring to your crease. As a busy mom I don't always have time for this which is why I am so glad that I found this! This eyeliner definitely saves time and the fact that it's in pencil form you can sharpen it to a nice point or let it dull a little bit depending on how thick you would like your line. I give the Jordana 12 hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil a "2 thumbs up" and will be stocking up on these when they go on sale (even though $2.79 isn't too shabby)! For more info and a demo check out my YouTube video!

on 2/2/2015 4:03:00 PM

Wow. I'm shocked at the good reviews of this product. It should be called Jordana 12 SECOND. It's really one of the worst eyeliners I've used. I had to keep checking my eyes and wiping underneath. Awful - ESPECIALLY for an eyeliner that's supposed to be waterproof.

on 12/9/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I was at Wags and found the Jade Jewel color on sale for 69 cents (orig. $2.79), so I picked up two. WOW. This stuff is amazing, and I wish they had a vivid blue in this formula. Glides on easily, is very pigmented, and DOESN'T BUDGE. Excellent liner, as good as my UD. Jade Jewel is a deep shimmery emerald. Love it.

For a pencil liner...this stuff is fabulous! Super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It's more of a cream liner in a pencil format.

I love to use it and smudge it for a smoky look, but I can also achieve a nice sized upper/lower line with it (if sharpened!).

Great for tight-lining and water-lining, but it is VERY creamy so...I always get it in my eyes somehow.

Only con- sharpening! It's so, so creamy that sharpening it makes a huge mess out of my sharpener and I have to waste lots of product to get it into a point. :(

on 10/9/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love these liners, they stay on all day etc. I wear it every day in one color or another. But the previous reviewer brought up an interesting thought. Last night I put my contacts in and noticed a film (like they were dirty or old and it was only the second time I had worn that pair). Took them out and tried to get it off and it wouldn't come off! I thought I had gotten a bad pair but this explains it all. I was wearing this eye liner when I put my contacts in last night. UGH!!! I won't be wearing it with my contacts anymore so one lippie off!! Film = bad

on 10/6/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Initially I loved the look of this eyeliner and the price. I got the espresso color, and it was very pigmented on my waterline. Unfortunately I had some issues with the eyeliner coating my contacts and creating a blurry film. I kept having to take my contacts out and unsuccessfully try to remove the film. The film is borderline permanent, because its so difficult to remove. Maybe the eyeliner is safe for non contact lens wearers, but if you wear contacts you've been warned!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Love it or Leave it? - Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeliner Demo and Review by Denim Vixen