December 21, 2014 | 1107 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not easy to find a decent pencil eyeliner--one that stays put for long enough without smudging. I've tried a number of drugstore liners before, and I only use on my waterline so some fading is expected, but I've had my fair share of raccoon-eyed faded liner looks. So I was looking for something that would last, and this is apparently "Made to Last." I wasn't expecting to like it much, but I do, and I use it daily. I have the black color, and it is decently pigmented, glides on very smoothly, and lasts a decent amount of time. Since I only use it on the waterline, there is a little fading, but definitely NO smudging (BIG plus). There is still some liner on the edge of the water line (bottom) at the end of the day, so it's not like it totally fades either. This is definitely one of the better pencil liners I've used. It's creamy, applies easily, lasts long enough without smudging.. doesn't get much better than this, unless you pay top dollar, and most of us can't or don't want to. I'm sold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was at Wags and found the Jade Jewel color on sale for 69 cents (orig. $2.79), so I picked up two. WOW. This stuff is amazing, and I wish they had a vivid blue in this formula. Glides on easily, is very pigmented, and DOESN'T BUDGE. Excellent liner, as good as my UD. Jade Jewel is a deep shimmery emerald. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

For a pencil liner...this stuff is fabulous! Super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It's more of a cream liner in a pencil format.

I love to use it and smudge it for a smoky look, but I can also achieve a nice sized upper/lower line with it (if sharpened!).

Great for tight-lining and water-lining, but it is VERY creamy so...I always get it in my eyes somehow.

Only con- sharpening! It's so, so creamy that sharpening it makes a huge mess out of my sharpener and I have to waste lots of product to get it into a point. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these liners, they stay on all day etc. I wear it every day in one color or another. But the previous reviewer brought up an interesting thought. Last night I put my contacts in and noticed a film (like they were dirty or old and it was only the second time I had worn that pair). Took them out and tried to get it off and it wouldn't come off! I thought I had gotten a bad pair but this explains it all. I was wearing this eye liner when I put my contacts in last night. UGH!!! I won't be wearing it with my contacts anymore so one lippie off!! Film = bad

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Brimarie6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Initially I loved the look of this eyeliner and the price. I got the espresso color, and it was very pigmented on my waterline. Unfortunately I had some issues with the eyeliner coating my contacts and creating a blurry film. I kept having to take my contacts out and unsuccessfully try to remove the film. The film is borderline permanent, because its so difficult to remove. Maybe the eyeliner is safe for non contact lens wearers, but if you wear contacts you've been warned!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by controlj8

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best beauty find !!! If you pay more then 2.99 you are getting ripped off. Gives you a smooth rich line. I've only used expresso ( can't live with out ) and black and they are both excellent. As far as sharpening goes I use a sharpen from another product that has a sharpener inside it's cap (Elf brand eyeliner). This gives a perfect point every time. Alas! with all soft pencils they wear out quickly so I will be stocking up.
It really lasts 12 hours or more. LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this liner in espresso and the purple. I find the formula of these two a little different. Espresso is great. It's a rich brown. I have no complaints with the performance. Lasts all day and is very easy to apply. I've been tight lining my eyes with this every day for weeks and it puts my other liners to shame. The purple however is less impressive. It's not easily recognizable as purple. Looks a lot darker. Almost black. And it doesn't last as long as the espresso. I did experience purple running in the corner of my eye while the espresso holds up. In both cases, these liners need to be sharpened for every use and applied with light pressure or else it clumps in lashes. I paid under $4 at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by beastandthebeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this first, but then I learned how to use it. Some pointers:
- I keep this in my fridge, and find it easier to apply and sharpen when its cold.
- Do not press hard when applying, because it will clump into lashes and skip. Use a very light hand.
-Needs to be sharpend frequently, so keep backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by laraheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF IS FANTASTIC. If you're still paying $20 for UD pencils, you need to try these. For $2, they're just as creamy and pigmented as the expensive stuff. Seriously, my HG eyeliner. They're hard to find, but I get them at my local Walgreens.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Living in the UK we do not access to brands such as Jordana, after rave reviews I ordered a few items from Jordana and decided to test one of the eyeliners in Purple fix. It's ok but has far to much glitter in it for my liking. It does stay in place on oily eyelids, on its own for about 3-4 hours but longer when used on top of a primer/eye shadow combo. I used it in my waterline to and it was OK. Good pencil but a lot of other brands have the same colour and performance.