L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector

3.9

Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Dipropylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyl Tauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Eperua Falcata Bark Extract, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Adenosine, Poloxamer 338, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lens Esculenta Seed Extract/Lentil Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L #B55667/1.

on 4/13/2015 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I can't live without this stuff! I'm not too sure about how it lives up to the claims on the packaging, but overall, my skin has been better texture-wise since I began using this about a year and a half ago. I'm on my fourth bottle right now. I apply it before I go to bed along with other products, and then if my skin feels full or it's dry in the winter, I'll apply it under my moisturizer! I'm someone with oily, acne prone skin so normally I wouldn't dare apply anything else other than moisturizer and primer before doing my makeup, but this stuff really helps give my skin the boost it needs some days, and without making it greasy. I truly cannot pin point what it is that this has done for my skin besides perfect the texture, maybe even prevent breakouts... but all I know is that my skin loves it and when I went two weeks without it my skin was miserable, lol. I've had the best skin in my life so far since adding this product to my arsenal! A bit expensive in general, but not compared to other products I have to buy, and also definitely worth the price! (Shoutout to Nicole Guerriero because I too bought it because of what she had to say about it!)

on 3/28/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

On my second bottle. I'm 30, with extremely dry skin - and just recently, prone to fine forehead lines. I have been devastated with my recently aging skin as I've always looked quite young - I thought my age had finally caught up to me in one way or another, as I've yet to find a grey hair (still looking daily)

This stuff has literally saved my skin and renewed my confidence. Can't tell you how or what exactly it does - and I know according to some, it's filled with chemicals, and cones - and all those other scary, unnatural, test-tube sounding things that would destroy skin - BUT I can't even explain the difference it's made. Those fine lines I thought were there for good - are POOF. GONE. not even a shadow to be seen! I've been using religiously day and night - two pumps each time (likely overkill but my skin is thirsty - and it's drugstore product so I can afford to buy a larger quantity) -

I do hope the rave reviews for this continue bc if this is discontinued - I honestly don't know what id due. (Likely try Lancôme come to think of it - as I'm told the formula is a fairly close dupe for one of their serums - but let's be honest. It's $20 bucks and I can buy it at 2am at a drugstore!)

Bottom line: if you're concerned about newly formed fine lines and wrinkles that could be due to dehydration of skin - give this a shot for a few weeks and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised!

on 2/10/2015 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

still testing it but till now it's Okay...not impressed but not disappointed

on 2/6/2015 8:52:00 AM

An excellent drugstore primer and pore minimizer. This really makes my face look smooth and gives my large pores a barely there appearance. Has a floral rose scent. Contains lentil seed extract which is supposed to help large pores and salicylic acid. Contains dextrin.

on 2/2/2015 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after all the hype about its wonders.. I should start by saying that there is only one moisturizer that my crazy sensitive skin tolerates and it is the La Roche Posay "toleriane ultra fluid" for skin that is extremely intolerant to all products out there..
Which is so sad because I am a product junkie..
Anyhow, I put this on before bed and the smell + pink sparkles + loads of silicone in the ingredient list gave me that warning. I woke up with perfect smooth skin, was pleasantly surprised but my skin acted up closer to the evening in small red bumps and some cystic buggers. It also made my skin oilier.
So that being said... I am giving it 3 lippies for the wonders this product does for my neck! Makes it baby smooth and even, no stickiness.
Verdict: This is a good product for normal skin, my skin needs special care unfortunately

on 1/17/2015 4:13:00 PM

Love it works great and my skin is even toned. I'm 51 and have been told I look more like late 30's I've always taken great care of my skin. My grandma and my mom told me to wash face drink lots of water. I agree with another reviewer here, L'Oreal Paris is the parent company to Lancôme ( so why put out that money and believe me I have ) when you can get a great product. At night I use this and the L'Oreal facial oil another great product.

on 12/30/2014 5:05:00 PM

The packaging is so damned pretty I was a sucker for it! I heard about this on you tube from Nicole Guerrero. She raves over it and really I agree with most of what she says. This is a pretty pearly serum that glides on skin and sinks into a matte like finish. It smells pretty like flowers and I don't mind fragrances so I like that. Now immediately this makes my skin soft and smooth. Over time I can't say that I saw my pores get smaller or anything like that and I have been through 2 bottles. It does seem to prevent breakouts so that is great. I would buy again based on that alone! Wearing this under makeup makes it go on kinda splotchy so I don't like that and wear it at night only or if I'm not wearing makeup. This is very nice and I like it better than more expensive serums. Bravo l'oreal!

on 12/3/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I am actually using this in conjunction with the companion Dark Spot Corrector/Illuminator serum. I use the latter in the morning, and this product at night. I've been using it for two weeks now and I really do think that it is doing a great job on my complexion. My skin is normally pretty decent, but from time to time it just looks kind of ruddy and uneven, and I get a little congestion every now and then. In the time I've been using it my skin is very smooth feeling, and it looks more awake. It does tend to have a little bit of a drying effect, at least for me, so make sure you moisturize afterwards.

on 11/5/2014 9:16:00 PM

I purchasd this as a dupe for the Lancome Visionaire because I could not justify the price. Since they are owned by the same parent company I thought why not give it a shot. Well good timing because I was using the Lancome as an emergency spot treatment. I got a huge cystic hormonal pimple so I was like now is the time. It's been 3 days and the spot is almost gone! This never happens for me! So my skin in just 3 days looks amazing my pores are invisible and you cannot see my faint smile lines. Most importantly though is how it's working on the hormonal spots! I will be using this 2x's a day until my skin is under control. After that I'll go back to just in the evening.

I also purchased the am/pm moisturizer and with that I'm getting even better results! My skintone is even. I could totally go without makeup and I'm so happy about that. I'm so glad I didn't get the Lancome and purchased this instead. The price is awesome compared to Lancome and it has similar ingrediants almost a dupe imo. I use the smallest amount after I wash my face. The scent is not overpowering to me at all, and it disapears in a few minutes. If you have hormonal acne or don't want to spend the cash on Visionaire this will do the job! Sure it has less of the LR2412 but it works very well on my hormonal acne.

If you get hormonal spots or want to refine pores and wrinkles this product has been working for me. I have never had a product that worked this well on hormonal acne. I'm 35 so I do not have wrinkles yet but it's all about prevention and this does that, and then some.It also absorbs right into the skin making my skin feel silky it's great before makeup. Any lady in her 20's to 30's would love this product imo. I will repurchase this as I have fallen in love with this product! So Recommended!

Update:12/15/14 this is still working amazingly! My skin is so smooth and even my pores non existent and no hormonal spots! I am so happy with this product!

on 10/23/2014 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm just about to finish up my second bottle of this stuff. I can't really tell WHAT it does to my skin, all I know is that I like my skin a lot more when I use this than when I don't. It seems to amplify the benefits of my moisturizer, and I feel like my skin is softer and smoother. Paired with the Pore Vanisher as a primer before foundation makes for a pretty flawless face.

Popular Treatments (Face)