April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Mascara - Pacifica - Stellar Gaze Length & Strength Mineral Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

This is a VERY natural mascara for my lashes - but I'm not really your natural mascara type of gal. I want volume and length, and this mascara just was a bit too natural for my liking. However, I know a lot of people really love this kind of mascara for everyday. For me, this isn't a mascara I would go out and re-purchase just because I prefer more va-va-voom everyday.

Available in brown (Stardust) and black (Supernova). I have the brown shade, Stardust, but it is a very dark brown and even on my lashes you couldn't really tell I had brown mascara on.

I do love the conditioning this formula provides, but there was no real lengthening and certainly no volume to it. In my before and after pics I used two coats on top and one coat on the bottom, just as I do with all mascaras that I review here on my blog. I appreciate that it went on without any clumps - keeping it looking very natural - but again, it was just a little too natural looking for my personal taste.

I'd say if you want a natural, everyday mascara that conditions your lashes and is both vegan and gluten-free, then this is the mascara for you! However, if you prefer the length and volume in a mascara then you'll want to skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by meganhowdy

I love this mascara. I've been on the hunt for the best vegan gluten free mascara and I found one! now I must say this mascara does have more of a natural finish, even with a few coats. but it goes on easy and stays strong all day. my favorite natural mascara for bold looks is the mineral fusion volume mascara, but I have to put a drop of oil in it so it's not too dry out of the tube. pacificas is plenty wet out of the tube which I love! plus pacifica is a great company.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a natural mineral mascara "infused with coconut oil and vitamin B to hydrate each lash as it lengthens, strengthens and adds volume." I got the color Supernova, which is black. This product is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without FD & C color, parabens, talc and mineral oil.

I really wanted to love this mascara. But it just darkened and lengthened my lashes a bit. The conditioning is nice, if it did indeed condition my lashes, but I have Dior primer for that. There was no volumizing to speak of. I don't glop my mascara on, maybe if I did I would get the volume it promises. But alas, no. This will not be my HG natural mascara, and I won't repurchase this.