September 19, 2014 | 1250 users online

BB Cream - Yves Rocher - Sublime Skin BB Cream 6 in 1

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yves rocher BB cream is Not favorite BB cream is probably One worst Ive tried
First it doesnt Blend fast is like thick BB cream and color selection in terrible the
Medium One was very light and my skin is not very dark Ive sensitive and dry skin
this stuff just accentuate the dryness it gave matte finish is Not very hydrating this
big dowside and Yves rocher BB cream has STRONG scent lingers on my not fan
plus I find expensive for tiny bottle if youre skin is oily probably will be better but for
dry skin girls skip this BB cream .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by luminelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alrighty, so to start off I want to say this isn't a bad BB cream. It has a nice light feeling when you apply it while giving pretty good coverage (redness disappears and leaves skin unified but pimples or any other bump-like things are still a little visible up close). It has a powdery smell that I personally don't mind but I guess it depends on you. The bonus for this BB cream is that it doesn't dry skin out and hydrates your skin. The downside is they only made two shades : Light and Medium. I'm lucky enough to be a close match to the Medium shade and I suppose powder could fix a slight color difference but otherwise you've got to be one of those two.

*Note I give it around a 3.5 - 4*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is nice. Has an oddly nice smell about it. Not thick enough to really cover up like a foundation but gives a light coverage. Leaves skin looking healthy and dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This would have been my HG foundation product if it didn't break me out. I tried a sample of the medium shade, coverage is very good (~medium) and the color is amazing! The medium shade is a peachy-nude instead of just nude, and this gave my skin a healthy pink glow that beats the usual ashy/pale/tanned/orange looks by other brands. I also like the fresh and uplifting scent. Just be aware, the medium shade is quite light in color, comparable with the "fair" skin tone of other products.

But this broke me out after just 6 hours, so acne-prone skin should steer clear. It is also weak in oil control, and might settle a bit into fine lines and dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad BB Cream in my opinion.
I use it quite often; it's got good coverage and a nice smell. It is also a pretty good moisturizer and it doesn't look cakey on my face even if I mix it with foundation.

Now what I DON'T like about it.
It literally melts on my face. After a long hot summer day, it blends with the oil and the sweat and it just starts going down my face (I must add that I DO set it with a powder). It's not very noticeable, but still embarassing; it doesn't happen every time, though.
Another thing that bothers me is that after applying it, it feels sticky, unless you set it with a powder.
You should also know that it only comes in 2 shades: light and medium, and it could be an issue for some people.

Overall, it's a pretty good BB cream, but I wish it was better. I'll try other ones too, in the future.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I did not care for this BB cream at all. It fails it its first task as a BB cream, which is to be an multi-purpose product - treat, cover and provide sunscreen all in one. This has 0 sunscreen. So it's not a BB cream. Why bother with a thick cream that's cakey like this one is, when you also have to wear sunscreen underneath? The color selection is terrible, they only have 2 colors - light and medium. I'm a NC30-35 and the medium is way too light and super pink for me.
This cream also has a noticeable smell which I did not care for. I was not able to use this as a foundation because it's too thick with an added sunscreen, and it's the wrong color. For a day cream, it isn't a sunscreen either. Fail.
Tossed it.