Freeman Rose Brightening Facial Paper Mask

3.1

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Pectin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40, (CI 16035).

on 2/3/2015 9:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this mask because my skin looked a little dull and I have some dark spots on my face from old breakouts that I wanted to diminish. After buying 2 masks and using them both on different occasions this pretty much did nothing for me. I hated how BIG the mask was on my face and found it difficult to stay put on my nose and sides of my face near my hairline. I completely HATED the redness and slight burning of my skin after I took it off (Thankfully both redness and slight burning stopped 30 minutes after use). The only two things that are good about the masks are the smell (it does smell like roses) and the price. I will definitely not be repurchasing.

on 1/30/2015 1:13:00 PM

This mask was too big but I expected that, not a problem. It felt cooling while on my face but once I took it off I had redness and irritation under my eyes around the top of my nose area. Instead of a brighenning effect, I look like I have a terrible cold. Not buying again even if it was $1.37

This mask wasn't terrible, it just wasn't great. The paper mask itself was way too big for my face. It didn't want to stay in place. The exfoliation was gentle. Compared to the Freeman tubes of masques, this is not cost efficient either.

on 9/29/2014 8:18:00 PM

So I've tried this mask 3 times now and I guess I'm still not certain whether it's going to be a permanent fixture in my makeup bag or not. On one hand, when I use this I do see an instant brightening effect. On the other hand, it doesn't last. Also, the packaging is weird. It's the only paper mask I've used, but it doesn't fit well on my face, and because it's so gigantic it extends onto my hairline. It feels nice to use and it's relaxing, but you only leave it on 3-5 minutes so the relaxing feeling doesn't last. I do enjoy using this before I go out in the evenings though, as I do think it gives me a nice glow. Just wish the results were more lasting.

on 9/17/2014 12:08:00 PM

I started hoarding these single packet Freeman and Montagne Jeunesse masks because I'd buy five or six (they were less than two dollars a piece!) every week when I went to the store. After I had a shoe box full and I was buying more than I was able to use, I decided I should probably actually start trying them out.

This one is amazing! I was pleasantly surprised by how my face felt after. At first, rubbing the remaining serum in made my face feel a bit tacky, but after it settled, my skin was soft. The packaging is inconvenient and leaked everywhere but the price makes it worth the mess. The smell isn't great but it's not too bothersome. Overall, I'll keep buying this one once I get through the others!

on 8/9/2014 7:19:00 PM

The negative reviews are from the under 30yr crowd & this Freeman mask is not for you if you are. It's for dryer 30+ skin types. Very light glycolic concentration but was very nice when I used it.y skin is very tolerable of acids though. I use Retin A, have had professional peels from medi spas. Just recently had a TCA 30 peel & am still recovering. I'll continue to use the mask upon recovery , it's great for the $.

on 6/24/2014 1:53:00 AM

This didn't cause any redness or irritation on my skin (my skin is used to peeling products or whitening products..so this was nothing) ...the packaging said to put it on only for 5-10minutes but I left it on my face for 25minutes. It really brightened up my skin when I removed it. It is quite effective and it does have a peeling effect on the skin. I've tried oh so many korean sheet masks and this Freeman's mask is as good as those popular Korean ones. I would have liked that it have more serum in it, but can't complain with the low price! Will repurcharse for sure!

on 6/5/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This did nothing noticeable to my skin! It left a sticky residue after rising thoroughly and I ended up having to wash my face again. Although I did not have any issues with the mask fitting my face, I think they should've made the mask's in a variety of sizes (S/M/L) instead of a one size fits all. I liked the concept though.. Too bad because I really excited to try this mask :/

on 1/19/2014 9:18:00 PM

I don't understand the bad reviews for this mask. I used it ;last night & woke up to glowing skin in the morning. I applied my eye moisturizer & some rose hip seed oil over the top before going to bed. My skin was smooth & glowing this am. I am 32, I think this is a stronger exfoliation, so younger or sensitive skin should probably find a different mask.

on 1/14/2014 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a fan of freeman facial masks, but stay FAR AWAY from this one unless you've got tough skin. I have normal skin and this mask turned my face bright red after maybe five minutes of wear. While I was wearing the mask I didn't experience any stinging or tingling but now I look like I have a sunburn. The packaging is terrible and leaks everywhere as soon as you open it. The paper mask is very fragile and rips if you try to move it around much. The shape of the mask is also very awkward.

Popular Masks