Biotherm Aquasource BB Cream Fair-Medium

3.6

on 6/22/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got this as a sample. This bb cream doesn't provide any coverage for me, it just feels like a regular moisturizer to me. Won't purchase.

on 3/14/2015 7:44:00 AM

I will repurchase this product until it will be discontinued, it is great for sensitive skin. It is not irritating or drying. The shade is perfect for me. It is moisturizing, but not too greasy and doesnt make my pores more visible. The effect of this bb cream is perfect. My skin looks natural, not too matte or too skiny. The skin tone is more even and it covers some small imperfections. It lasts quite long time compared to other bb creams I have used. I can say it is the best bb cream I have used.

on 9/17/2014 5:01:00 PM

The best BB cream I've used

on 4/26/2014 10:46:00 AM

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING THIS PRODUCT IS!!!! I just tried it less than 10 min ago and I am IN LOVE!!!! Blends perfectly even if you just use your fingers, dosent feel heavy on skin, BEAUTIFUL scent, great texture. Dosent look orange at all. My skin looks so flawless after application. Covered all acne and red spots I have. SOOOO in love with biotherm aquasource bb cream!

on 3/8/2014 1:51:00 AM

One of the best BB creams i have ever used. I have dry to combonitation skin and this hydrates me incredibly. Covers my floors and gives me like a fake skin which is awesome to apply foundation to! It just glides on!! Love Love this stuff, have been using it for years along with all biotherms other skin care!! I try other products out of boredom I guess but I always come back to this brand because nothing compares!!!!! I worry about running out of this stuff more then running out of foundation!!!

on 2/21/2014 10:19:00 PM

I have dehydrating, combination, acneic skin. I was using a full coverage foundation but things are better and wanted something more sheer. This actually makes my skin look better and more radiant than foundation! It feels great, is so hydrating, non-oily and smells very nice. I still use concealer on darker spots but it blends so well. I love this cream and highly recommend it. Very natural finish.

Update: after seeing a couple of pictures of myself looking a tad too orange I have stopped using this. And my skin really improved. I might use it occasionally int he winter when I am very dehydrated.

on 2/4/2014 9:47:00 PM

I am so pleased with this product and my only regret is that I did not start using it sooner. This was my first BB cream and it has worked wonders on my skin, I use it daily at work with a little bit of concealer on any spots and its perfect!

My friends have been asking me what im using because my skin is looking better than it ever has and now has a healthy glow to it. Will buy it 100 times over and recommended it to all my friends. LOVE!

on 1/26/2014 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly did not find that this product did anything but provide a hint of tint. It did however dry out my skin quite a bit. For a $40 bb cream, I'd expect a LOT more. It highlighted flakey patches and caused my red skin to appear much more red.

*Pros*
A nice sheer tint

*Cons*
Very drying
No coverage
Does not even out skin tone
Highlights imperfections
Expensive for lack of performance
Causes breakouts

on 11/7/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin reacts horrible to this product. This bb cream DRIES out my skin and gave my skin a burning feeling, followed by redness. I have sensitive skin , I'm probably allergic to it or something.. And I defenitly won't continue using this product :/ I just wasted my money on this really..

on 9/12/2013 7:13:00 AM

It look dark when applied, but then settles in to a nice semi-matte finish. It evens out the skin tone and gives the skin a flawless glow without the greasy feel. I just set it with powder and my skin look gorgeous all day. However, it's very sheer and didn't cover imperfections or redness at all. And it's too dark for me even during the summer, but I'm very pale.