August 28, 2014 | 1152 users online

BB Cream - Biotherm - Aquasource BB Cream Fair-Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING THIS PRODUCT IS!!!! I just tried it less than 10 min ago and I am IN LOVE!!!! Blends perfectly even if you just use your fingers, dosent feel heavy on skin, BEAUTIFUL scent, great texture. Dosent look orange at all. My skin looks so flawless after application. Covered all acne and red spots I have. SOOOO in love with biotherm aquasource bb cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Melldy

One of the best BB creams i have ever used. I have dry to combonitation skin and this hydrates me incredibly. Covers my floors and gives me like a fake skin which is awesome to apply foundation to! It just glides on!! Love Love this stuff, have been using it for years along with all biotherms other skin care!! I try other products out of boredom I guess but I always come back to this brand because nothing compares!!!!! I worry about running out of this stuff more then running out of foundation!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Em1106

I have dehydrating, combination, acneic skin. I was using a full coverage foundation but things are better and wanted something more sheer. This actually makes my skin look better and more radiant than foundation! It feels great, is so hydrating, non-oily and smells very nice. I still use concealer on darker spots but it blends so well. I love this cream and highly recommend it. Very natural finish.

Update: after seeing a couple of pictures of myself looking a tad too orange I have stopped using this. And my skin really improved. I might use it occasionally int he winter when I am very dehydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by madaboutyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so pleased with this product and my only regret is that I did not start using it sooner. This was my first BB cream and it has worked wonders on my skin, I use it daily at work with a little bit of concealer on any spots and its perfect!

My friends have been asking me what im using because my skin is looking better than it ever has and now has a healthy glow to it. Will buy it 100 times over and recommended it to all my friends. LOVE!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by TiaBerry

I honestly did not find that this product did anything but provide a hint of tint. It did however dry out my skin quite a bit. For a $40 bb cream, I'd expect a LOT more. It highlighted flakey patches and caused my red skin to appear much more red.

*Pros*
A nice sheer tint

*Cons*
Very drying
No coverage
Does not even out skin tone
Highlights imperfections
Expensive for lack of performance
Causes breakouts

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by ThaLioness

My skin reacts horrible to this product. This bb cream DRIES out my skin and gave my skin a burning feeling, followed by redness. I have sensitive skin , I'm probably allergic to it or something.. And I defenitly won't continue using this product :/ I just wasted my money on this really..

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It look dark when applied, but then settles in to a nice semi-matte finish. It evens out the skin tone and gives the skin a flawless glow without the greasy feel. I just set it with powder and my skin look gorgeous all day. However, it's very sheer and didn't cover imperfections or redness at all. And it's too dark for me even during the summer, but I'm very pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Sofieli

This cream is good for moisture, however it leaves me feeling a bit shiny which is fixable with some powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Words cannot discribe just how good this cream is for my skin.
It is a lightwieight cream that leaves my skin looking flawless. It neutralizes and evens out my skin tone better then any other BB cream I've used. It dries to a semi-matte finish. I can't believe how many compliments I get on my skin when I wear this. I would highly, and I mean HIGHLY, recommend this too any girl who is looking for light weight coverage for the summer. However, if you have acne, scars of any kind, or intense dark circles, I would not recommend this for you, as it is too light weight, and you would be better of using a foundation as opposed to a BB cream. It lasts all day, and I can even get away with wearing out to the club at night, and it will still look flawless at 2am when I leave! You can find it for around $36 CAD, which I think is a great price for this product, much better then the Clarins BB cream ($50 CAD a pop - yikes!) Comes in a tube that you can squeeze product out, which I quite enjoy. I most definitely will repurchase this summer after summer!