August 20, 2014 | 1055 users online

Eyeliner - Cailyn - Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

I also got this in my Ipsy bag and it's one of my favorite Glam Bag scores. I received the color Iron, a gunmetal grey with metallic shimmer. It brings out an iciness in my blue eyes that I really like. The longevity is up there with BB gel eyeliners (my reigning favorites), and I really like the brush that's built into the cap. Makes it an easy choice for travel.

$21 for a generous 4 g pot with brush included.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jennarae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited to receive this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It retails for $21 and there are glowing reviews about it.. so needless to say.. I was EXCITED.

The packaging is wonderful-- and the brush in the top is actually really good quality. Application is a breeze too. HOWEVER, I find it does not last anywhere near as long as Physician's Formula Gel Creamliner.

Overall, I would recommend the Physican's Formula liner over the Cailyn product... You get 3 different shades for the price of one Cailyn liner AND most importantly-- the staying power and pigmentation is SO much better. Save your $$

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by nikki8811

I love this! awesome gel eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by michalraeann

I also received this in my June ipsy bag and I am hooked. I got the iron color which is a dark charcoal color. Doesn't smudge and is unbelievably easy to apply with the brush that comes with it. For some reason eyeliner is my biggest challenge and I have tried a few other gel liners and numerous pencil/pen liners but this is the best I've ever tried. It also doesnt bother my eyes at all which tend to be sensitive with some eyeliners. Haven't figured out where to get it when I'm ready to repurchase but I definitely will be.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this in my monthly ipsy bag for....May maybe? Or June? Anyway, I received it in the purple color, which is gorgeous.

The eyeliner comes in your typical gel eyeliner pot, but the top is like funnel shaped, with the skinny side up. This is because it comes with a brush! The brush is in the lid. I love it! It doesn't smudge, flake, or end up on my face.

I checked out their website, it is selling for $21, so I got a great deal getting it through ipsy, since the monthly subscription is only $10. Would I repurchase at $21? Definitely! Give it a try, you won't regret it!