July 23, 2014 | 2106 users online

Treatments (Face) - Ciracle - Red Spot Healing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jackz7510

Ordered this product off eBay on a whim after hearing a couple of beauty gurus on YouTube talk about it. At the time I bought it my acne was getting pretty bad and I needed to look for a new spot treatment. I completely stopped using everything on my face, solely using this cream and some moisturiser and so far, so good! Based on my personal experience...

Pros:
- Draws out small whiteheads by drying out the white head within 1-2 days
- With bigger pimples that look like they don't have a forming head, this cream also draws out the spot. The head forms and dries out at least 2-5 days
- Helps alleviate redness associated with those bigger, annoying pimples in the process

Cons:
- Not easily available if you live outside Korea, I'm presuming (it's a Korean brand and these sorta of products are very rare to find where I live)
- Product is however available for US residents at this website called wishtrend but shipping to my country almost costs as the product itself. But eBay is there! You just gotta find a trusted buyer with good reviews (the buyer I got it from even gave me a few samples of other products for free too!)
- If you're a cheapskate, this product isn't really cheap. Not too expensive but not cheap especially for its price. But surprisingly the small tub seems like it's gonna last a while particularly if you're not gonna slap in on your face like a moisturiser!

I've been using it for maybe.. 2 weeks now? Usually if a product makes my skin bad, it takes effect after 1-2 weeks. Hopefully this review doesn't jinx the effectiveness of the product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by wanielovesbb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this cream and used it on my squeezed out pimple before going to sleep. The next day i noticed that my pimple has healed tremendously. By the second day, the spot is almost healed without any scarring. This product is truly amazing. I will definitely be purchasing the actual product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Koschira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this cream a couple of weeks ago because it had really good review and I must say it is pretty good.
I would purchase it again because it made my smaller pimples as well as my redness disappear after a couple of weeks. It has a nice smell and creamy texture. The downside is though that it comes in a jar so a bit unhygienic and it has only such a small amount of product and is a bit pricey.
But all in all good product for small pimples and redness.