Ciracle - Red Spot Healing Cream

4.5

on 5/25/2015 5:19:00 AM

THE BEST! I have an acne free face since I use this product. It's a miracle product.

on 4/3/2015 5:56:00 AM

I bought this product after careful research.

It truly is effective. I just wish this product will harden/set (like Clinique's spot concealer) once applied coz I sleep with these on and it rubs on my pillow.

on 1/27/2015 7:48:00 AM

I hesitated for a while over buying this because it's relatively expensive for a quite small tub. I paid 18,000 KRW ($17) for it in a branch of Boon's Apothecary in Seoul.
It smells very slightly minty and has the same texture as Sudocream. A bit tacky, it reminds me of putting toothpaste on your spots when you were young.
It definitely dries out the spots and it really seems to speed up the recovery time. It's not going to make it disappear completely but the spots definitely won't linger.
I don't really have cystic acne, but I imagine that it would be great for these. Any time I've had whiteheads it's been good.

As I said, it's a little pricey and I don't buy that many spot cures but I'm satisfied with this and I'm happy to have it to hand if something pops up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It flakes! It doesnt get absorbed

on 1/2/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:

This stuff works! After suffering from the worst breakout (particular on the forehead and the temples), this cream has helped to shrink and flatten my existing spots, making them less red and painful. Result!

It works better and faster than anything else I've tried, including: mario badescu drying lotion, differin, duac, etude house pink powder spot, la roche posay effaclar duo etc.

Cons:
-Not moisturising - this doesn't bother me but for people who are looking for a moisturising cream, this is not it. Think of it more as a spot treatment.

-You get a tiny amount for what you pay for/ expensive

- unhygienic (having to dip fingers into the jar): however I've resolved this by using a cotton bud to apply the cream to my face.

on 5/25/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

EDIT: I've been using it for almost a year now.. maybe 10 months? I'm only halfway through the tub and I'm preeeeetty sure I'm going to repurchase! I've never used anything like it! I will recommend it to others who come my way!

Ordered this product off eBay on a whim after hearing a couple of beauty gurus on YouTube talk about it. At the time I bought it my acne was getting pretty bad and I needed to look for a new spot treatment. I completely stopped using everything on my face, solely using this cream and some moisturiser and so far, so good! Based on my personal experience...

Pros:
- Draws out small whiteheads by drying out the white head within 1-2 days
- With bigger pimples that look like they don't have a forming head, this cream also draws out the spot. The head with the pus thing forms (this is a good thing btw, no matter how gross! Those are the white blood cells killing the bacteria causing the spot!) and dries out after at least 2-5 days
- Helps alleviate redness associated with those bigger, annoying pimples in the process
- Actually helps with pigmentation! Although it's advertised to do so, I initially bought this for spot treatment, thinking that if it helped with pigmentation too, it would just be too good to be true... but when I inadvertently applied this on a PIH after thinking a spot was still intact, the pigmentation shrun significantly after a week max! I'm using it on my other pigmentation marks now!

Cons:
- Not easily available if you live outside Korea (it's a Korean brand and these sorta of products are very rare to find where I live). In that case, just go on eBay and make sure to buy from a legit seller.
- Some might think the tub is too small.. but it will last a while because this product is meant for spot treatment and is not to be used like a face cream!
- Although it mostly doesn't bother me, I don't like how the cream doesn't dry out clear. You will look like you have toothpaste dots on your face. I mean, I don't care that much because it works, but sometimes I wanna treat my spots while I run small errands during the day without feeling like people are staring. HA!
- I've tried this on scars and I don't really think it's effective on those. Oh well.. it does everything else anyway.

I've been using it for maybe.. 2 weeks now? Usually if a product makes my skin bad, it takes effect after 1-2 weeks. Hopefully this review doesn't jinx the effectiveness of the product!

on 8/6/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this cream and used it on my squeezed out pimple before going to sleep. The next day i noticed that my pimple has healed tremendously. By the second day, the spot is almost healed without any scarring. This product is truly amazing. I will definitely be purchasing the actual product.

on 7/11/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I bought this cream a couple of weeks ago because it had really good review and I must say it is pretty good.
I would purchase it again because it made my smaller pimples as well as my redness disappear after a couple of weeks. It has a nice smell and creamy texture. The downside is though that it comes in a jar so a bit unhygienic and it has only such a small amount of product and is a bit pricey.
But all in all good product for small pimples and redness.

Popular Treatments (Face)