September 2, 2014 | 952 users online

BB Cream - Vichy - Pro Even Mineral BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by camelias

I like this product. It's my favourite BB cream of all the ones I tried. However, it's not a HG or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm very surprised about the so-so reviews about this product. Maybe it has to do with the condition of different women's skins. Mine is very dry and this BB cream feels fantastic on! Not only that, it's one of the very few that doesn't have a yellow tone to it. My skin has a lot of pink in it and I've been hunting for a long time for something that doesn't make me look like I have a yellow or orange face on top of a pink neck! At first this BB Cream went on almost a little greyish, which was odd, but once I spread it (with just my fingers), it looked great! It gives a surprising amount of coverage, even on dark spots, and it isn't shiny either. It looks VERY even, which I really love. Even my next most favorite, by Lumene, doesn't look as even,
even though that's an excellent product too for us fair-skinned women.

I would highly recommend this product! One of the very best at any price! Yes, it's expensive, but to me at least, worth every cent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkky

I am not sure if this is the correct product. It says pro even bb cream. (not mineral on box). Either way, this product does not have the best of reviews. However, I have found this to be a pretty good product for myself. BB creams are lighter weight than foundations. When I first started using them it took me a little time to get used to it. My skin is normal, not a lot of issues with discolouration, but have some fine lines appearing and my pores have seemed to become more noticeable. Before using this I applied my daily serum and moisturizer. I followed this with CC from Marcelle as a base and is also sunscreen protection. I then applied the bb cream with fingers. I found rubbing it in gently and taking a makeup sponge (not beaty blender) and tapping it lightly worked the best. I love the final look of my skin. It feels light and comfortable, I did not get greasy and it lasted me the day, no problems. I am a fan of Vichy and I am not disappointed with this cream. It is SPF 20 as well. Will repurchase this in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JosieAssunta

I really wanted to like this product. I got it in shade medium. It's a little bit greyish in color at first but blendable and then some LM Mineral powder over looked kinda nice in the morning. Within an hour or 2, my face was so oily. It continued through the day. Definitely a return. I'll stick with LM tinted moisturizer - no problems w that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedannie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awful. Made my skin look patchy and uneven. I had high hopes for this as I absolutely love the Dermablend foundation in Opal, but Light was a little too pale even for me. What a total waste of $40. Not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by SuzieQ76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this at my local drug store and paid a small fortune for it, expecting it to be really good for the steep price. Big mistake! It was way too light for my skin tone and it completely shows in my pores. It made my skin break out and I absolutely will never buy this bb cream again. Very disappointed, and wish I had my $40 back. Definitely not worth the $$$!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have about 5 or 6 TM's and BB creams I'm kind of rotating at the moment...depending on how my skin is acting. At first, this was my every-once-in-awhile BB...it provides great coverage which I didn't always need. Then, I found myself reaching for this more and more because my skin was breaking out more and more (plus I pick so I make things 10x worse). The color isn't the best...I had to buy medium and even that was a little light on my NC20 skin but after a while it kind of blends in and your natural tone comes thru. I really don't know how to explain it. It really does provide great coverage without looking masky though. The reason for my lower rating is I now think this has become a culprit in the mess that my skin has become in the last couple of months. I think it was OK when I wore it once in a while, but I realized that when I started using this everyday...my skin has been breaking out constantly....and in places it normally doesn't with bumps that take FOREVER to go away! I'm going to give this a break to see if my skin calms down and will write an update.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was not as sheer as a typical BB Cream, and I could see it sitting on my skin, not good. I purchased Light and I'd describe it as the perfect shade for fair skin. I prefer Lumene's BB Cream and wish they had a fair shade like this. For $33US I expected more, especially since I swear by their Reti-C Eye Cream. This was disappointing and was returned to CVS.