April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

BB Cream - Vichy - Pro Even Mineral BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkky

I am not sure if this is the correct product. It says pro even bb cream. (not mineral on box). Either way, this product does not have the best of reviews. However, I have found this to be a pretty good product for myself. BB creams are lighter weight than foundations. When I first started using them it took me a little time to get used to it. My skin is normal, not a lot of issues with discolouration, but have some fine lines appearing and my pores have seemed to become more noticeable. Before using this I applied my daily serum and moisturizer. I followed this with CC from Marcelle as a base and is also sunscreen protection. I then applied the bb cream with fingers. I found rubbing it in gently and taking a makeup sponge (not beaty blender) and tapping it lightly worked the best. I love the final look of my skin. It feels light and comfortable, I did not get greasy and it lasted me the day, no problems. I am a fan of Vichy and I am not disappointed with this cream. It is SPF 20 as well. Will repurchase this in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JosieAssunta

I really wanted to like this product. I got it in shade medium. It's a little bit greyish in color at first but blendable and then some LM Mineral powder over looked kinda nice in the morning. Within an hour or 2, my face was so oily. It continued through the day. Definitely a return. I'll stick with LM tinted moisturizer - no problems w that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedannie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awful. Made my skin look patchy and uneven. I had high hopes for this as I absolutely love the Dermablend foundation in Opal, but Light was a little too pale even for me. What a total waste of $40. Not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by SuzieQ76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this at my local drug store and paid a small fortune for it, expecting it to be really good for the steep price. Big mistake! It was way too light for my skin tone and it completely shows in my pores. It made my skin break out and I absolutely will never buy this bb cream again. Very disappointed, and wish I had my $40 back. Definitely not worth the $$$!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have about 5 or 6 TM's and BB creams I'm kind of rotating at the moment...depending on how my skin is acting. At first, this was my every-once-in-awhile BB...it provides great coverage which I didn't always need. Then, I found myself reaching for this more and more because my skin was breaking out more and more (plus I pick so I make things 10x worse). The color isn't the best...I had to buy medium and even that was a little light on my NC20 skin but after a while it kind of blends in and your natural tone comes thru. I really don't know how to explain it. It really does provide great coverage without looking masky though. The reason for my lower rating is I now think this has become a culprit in the mess that my skin has become in the last couple of months. I think it was OK when I wore it once in a while, but I realized that when I started using this everyday...my skin has been breaking out constantly....and in places it normally doesn't with bumps that take FOREVER to go away! I'm going to give this a break to see if my skin calms down and will write an update.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was not as sheer as a typical BB Cream, and I could see it sitting on my skin, not good. I purchased Light and I'd describe it as the perfect shade for fair skin. I prefer Lumene's BB Cream and wish they had a fair shade like this. For $33US I expected more, especially since I swear by their Reti-C Eye Cream. This was disappointing and was returned to CVS.