July 29, 2014 | 1987 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - Visible Lift CC Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by 1QueenFrostine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This does absolutely nothing for my skin. Doesn't help with redness, dark circles, nada. It has a strong smell and makes my eyes burn and water, even though I'm careful not to get it too close to them.

The store was out of BB cream, so I gave this a shot. Waste of money. I get more coverage and color correction from my tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice CC cream; but the horrible smell puts me off. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by netduo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Impulse buy (that'll teach me a lesson). Smells awful, irritated my skin on contact, didn't correct skin at all. Expected more pigment/coverage (like other cc creams). I had hopes as L'Oreal typically puts out quality products. I use BB and CC Creams for foundation because I like my stuff to multi-task. Less is more when you get to my age. Pricey for what it DOESN'T do. Expensive lesson. Thank goodness I got it on 40% off. Into the garbage it goes :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by leahblizz

Geez, this is just what I get for not going on here to check reviews before I buy something. This was an impulse buy at Target...ran out of the BB cream I usually use and was drawn to this product by the packaging, which actually looks really cool. Pretty much, I need to go out and buy BB cream today, because this CC cream does almost nothing.

I WILL say that I think it freshened my face a bit and that it looks a little more healthy/glowy, but there is no coverage here, people. At ALL. I'm blessed enough to not have an acne problem, but we all have an occasional blemish or blackhead. This will do nothing for you. In my opinion, it's nothing more than a facial moisturizer. You can get the freshening/dewy effect from a good moisturizer.

So yeah. Trust the reviews on this one. It's a total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jtwilliams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a disgrace to makeup. Imagine smearing oil on your face, mineral oil. That's just about what it is. Maybe over time it'd do all of those beautiful things for skin, but even my dry skin looked like inedible fried chicken after I put it on. No moisturizer underneath, almost an hour later and my skin looks and feels like 8hrs of sweating in the sun with butter on. 0....zero zero zero coverage. And I like light coverage! I was trying really hard to figure out something good, but I couldn't. Like I said, maybe a month from now I'd see something miraculous, but to be like a drip pan in the meanwhile? $12.99 of mineral oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Gayle1600

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm trying to get more serious about my makeup because I woke up one morning and was...old. I will buy anything that says "Lift," including bras. But this stuff is awful! What's to like about orange and oily? I got it in "Light/Medium" because that was the lightest in the store and I'm pale. But it turned orange immediately, which makes me wonder about the claim that it "corrects color and tone." On what---tangerines? I'd take this back to the store but the same girl is always working behind the counter and I have to lurk around the aisles until she goes on a break and somebody takes her place. I'm a repeat returner. Anyway, don't waste your money on this, and shame on you, L'Oreal! You can do better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by auras

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm the minority here, but I really like this cream. Except for the poor coverage (which I expected, anyway) I have to say it's a nice product. I like the creamy sensation on my skin and I think it's a gift for my dry cheeks who drink it right up. I don't use it on my t-zone, but so far I haven't found a product that delivered for both areas. So overall I'm pretty happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by cjstocks

No color or coverage at all! More like a greasy primer. Will return asap.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sorayaeva

it only give a shiny greasy look without any coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kimt99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It just made my skin look greasy and did nothing for my skin tone. Hated it and will be returning it as soon as possible.