January 29, 2015 | 1083 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 10:43:00 PM More reviews by shelbyfgibson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the idea of the stick which is why I gave the packaging a four and it's inexpensive which is why I gave the price a four but on the other hand as a full face foundation it's horrible. It begins to look cakey if you try to get any coverage because the coverage is horrible, sometimes I use it on small blemishes because it can cover them but I pair it with covergirl ready set gorgeous for blemishes, neither have full coverage but mixed they work already if your skin isn't too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2015 9:36:00 PM More reviews by incurrents

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the definition of awful. If you have oily skin, stay away from it. After like a couple of hours, it made my skin look disgusting and even oilier than before and if I touched my face, it would come off orange. People have been saying good things about the fit me matte and poreless that just came out, but this was so bad it scared me away from trying that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2015 11:57:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! Its great, quick, easy, creamy, blendable. It gives medium coverage for me. It's a life saver when I just need something quick, or need a touch up! Also, buy it in a shade 3 or 4 shades darker, great cream contour!! Also, these tubes last me a Long time, I don't run out very quickly! Will repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 11:09:00 AM More reviews by msgreason

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The product has light to medium coverage comes off easily must use a powder to set and a little greasy for my skin type

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2015 8:08:00 PM More reviews by phope18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this foundation, I find it hard to apply in the stick form and its hard to blend with any brush and yet it blends out to almost nothing and has really light coverage. I have freckles and always try to cover them with foundation and when I used this stick i ended up having to use my concealer on most of my face to hide my freckles. As well as this the foundation comes off during the day even if you use a power on it.
Basically this product is useless and I made a huge mistake in buying it

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2015 4:25:00 PM More reviews by tuvaht

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst foundation I have ever used!

It has extremly sheer coverage and it made the skin around my nose look flakey. And I do not have dry skin, I have normal skin.

Do not buy it!

(Sorry for bad English, but I'm a 15 year old girl from Norway..)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVES: The portability of a stick; blendable formula; natural skin shades for light-medium skin color.
DEAL-BREAKERS: Takes time for it to dry--to go from a tacky state to a powdery state on the face. Must wait before doing the rest of your makeup. Gives your face a waxy, shiny appearance after a short while. Face won't necessarily feel greasy, but it sure will look it. The Madame Tussauds Museum-look will stay with you all day until you finally concede, "Yeah, I look weird in this stuff."
RECOMMENDED USERS: Possibly no one. Maybe those with Sahara Desert-like super parched skin... ?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by pazra17

Very very light coverage. terrible for uneven skin tone. not good for my combination skin. my nose area flaked on application and i became very dewy on the nose after 1 hour

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by hockeyprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

was okay, still got oily. really light coverage :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc30-35, warm & yellow

I use darkest shade "355 coconut" as a creme contour to contour my face. Product glides on smooth and the fact that it's in stick form mAkes it easier to draw out lines on your face.

I also own sonia kashuk's creme bronzer and ben nye creme contour. The Maybelline is my fave.

I use the sephora airbrush pro 56 brush to blend this product out. (Real techniques expert face brush is similar). I only apply this product in the hollow of my cheekbones. I don't use this along my forehead because this product makes me break out if I apply it on my forehead.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging. The cap doesn't snap on so its always coming off.