Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.3

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 5/12/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these sticks for contouring and they work pretty good. Easy to blend and good colors!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Originally purchased this because Thataylaa on YouTube raved about it, and she has a similar skin type (she's oily and fair skinned) so I went out to try it. Even though this is a stick foundation, it blends out really nicely, and has medium-buildable coverage. Here's where I have a problem with the fit me stick...After about 2 hours I went to look at how this was holding up on my face, and it looked like a greasy nightmare! I could not believe how greasy I was! Not only was I super greasy around my T-zone, but also all over my cheeks, and it was practically dripping off my face. Another thing i'd like to note, I applied this with my sigma F80, and set this with my PP CC+ powder. I noticed this really separated on my face, and looked scaly, and this was only 2 hours of wear! Needless to say, I had nothing left on my face by the end of work that day, I was so embarassed! Lastly, this made me break out sooooooo terribly! I had tiny itchy red acne all over my cheeks, and a terrible breakout of whiteheads. This is definitely one of the worst foundations I have ever tried!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought this out of curiosity but I realized I would much prefer a liquid foundation!

I use this mainly as a contour stick in the shade Coconut. Blends very easily for a natural contour or bronzey look. Did not purchase it for foundation purposes because of crappy reviews.

on 5/7/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

why is this a thing? stick foundations are the worst. Needless to say, I don't like it. It makes me break out, applies patchy, and feels super thick. basically, buy anything else.

on 5/5/2015 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

so so SO drying....and I have oily skin! I would find dry patches during the day and by nighttime I looked like a hot mess lol. Also, it broke me out. I tried it 3 separate times, but it never worked out for me, and is just sitting my makeup drawer now.

on 5/4/2015 10:58:00 PM

If you have oily skin this is NOT the product for you!

on 4/30/2015 1:42:00 AM

For reference I have very oily skin, but no problems with acne, so I just need something to even out my skin tone and cover my pores. I looove this foundation. It's inconvenient, inexpensive, and goes on very smoothly. I got this in the lightest shade and it fits my skin tone perfectly. I just draw with the stick like war paint all over my face and blend it with my fingers, and it looks seamless. All in all, great foundation, would definitely repurchase :)

on 4/9/2015 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I would never use this as a foundation as it is soo creamy and feels quite thick on the face. Thats why I gave it 2 lippys.

I use this stick 355 (Coconut) (about 4 or 5 shades darker than me) for contouring and what makes this product useless as a foundation is what makes it great for a natural looking contour - the creaminess makes it super blendable!
I really like the packaging! Its like a big fat lip balm which makes it super easy to just draw on contour lines on the cheeks.

Overall I really would not recommend this product as a foundation but I would recommend as a contour stick (hence I would repurchase)

on 4/5/2015 4:01:00 AM

At first, I really liked this makeup. I am very fair complected and this matches my skin oerfectly in shade 110. That is about all the good things about this product. The texture is odd and hard to blend. Also, my face massively broke out everywhere I put this product, and only where I put it. I tried it a few times to make sure that was the cause. The makeup will not stay on my face which is not really a problem since I was rushing to wash it off once I figured out what was causing me to break out.