December 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Color Control CC Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by milkypotato

So I have combination (more on the oily side) skin and so I never had a "flaking" problem like other reviewers claimed. But it did made me break out to the point where my pimples grew bigger than they normally did. I'm not sure if CC cream is thicker than BB cream but if that is the case, I think that is why it made me break out. I'm still recovering from my breakout from using this product for 3 months ( I stopped about a month ago).
Not only did this product cause a massive breakout, the return policy really sucks. And most of the samples are "not available". The price of their products are outrageous for the trouble you have to go through.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by i4gotmahname

Did it last all day - No, I'd say an hour.

How Did Your Skin React - My skin became flakey even after priming and moisturizing. Every now and then I would re-try the product but my skin just wouldn't co-operate. To the touch, my skin would feel very dry and the product wouldn't cover very evenly on my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kaworu69

The coverage is amazing and it also acts as a broad spectrum sunscreen. Since my skin tone is more olive-ish it's so hard to find a colour that matches my skin tone but this cream does so well I don't even have to use concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by xchococatx

When I read the amazing reviews on MUA, I immediately bought this product duh! haha. It's actually QUITE pricey for a CC cream but I don't blame them because there is a lot in the packaging with the whole press and squirt + puff. At first, I REALLY liked this cc cream but I've known that I need to try stuff out for about 2 weeks to know if its truly GOOD. I'm afraid lots of people here on MUA probably loved the results they got after immediately wearing it for like 3 hours or something but...I've tested it for a while and it's not all that great =/

Pros:
-great coverage
-the "perfect makeup" look (if you're going for that. but I'm not, I wanted something natural)
-best pore filler EVER, made my pores look INVISIBLE compared to all my other korean bb creams (and believe me i have A LOT)
-cute packaging
-innovative "cusion" design

Cons:
-SO DAMN OILY after 4 hours. I would NOT recommend this even if you had combination skin type. This is only good for DRY skinned people.
-SO greasy and thick after applying immediately. Really gross feeling! Felt like I was about to bring on a slew of pimples and I was right.
-********BROKE ME OUT***************** after 3 days use and I'm STILL*** trying to recover after 1 month from the acne all over my cheeks. As SOON as I stopped using this, my skin got a bit better and I realized the cc cream was breaking me out
-Really unnatural looking. I thought the whole point of CC creams was that it was lightweight and natural? This stuff is thicker than most of my BB creams =_=

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore and hate this CC cream. I saw the great reviews of this product and ran out to get it.
On first impression, the packaging is simple, cute and a little chunky, but I don't mind at all. I have never encountered a BB or CC cream that could last a reasonable amount of time on my skin without looking like a hot mess. The AURA CC cream has great coverage that seems to minimize the appearance of pimples and dark pigmentation and has this glow that makes the skin look like healthy skin. I like to mix this with a foundation to extend the longevity that it stays on my skin. There is transfer when I go in to blot my face. I would say it stays great for 4 hours, and then it slows starts to be blotted away, but it still looks fine! Now, I notice that when I wear this, the first day, I start to have small white heads here and there. The second day, it gets worse, and then I stop. I repeat this cycle, as I love the look of it but it seems to be breaking me out. I am not 100% yet but I'll keep trying. I think it's the silicones :/

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This CC cream has a beautiful semi-matte finish (or is at least much less dewy than most Korean base products I've used) and stays that way all day. My only real problem with it is transferring. I wear glasses, and the base on my nose is constantly getting mussed up. I also turn my phone totally beige if I use it while wearing this. It generally feels like it never really "sinks in," but i like it a lot anyway and would recommend shade #1 Radiant Beige to other fair people.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Josiiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was the first ever Korean CC cream I've tried. I had quite high hopes for this, but I was left disappointed. First off, they don't have a ton of colours. I think they only have two. I went with the 2nd shade, which was supposed to be the darker one, and it just almost matched my skin tone but it was too light still.

Didn't really love the packaging either, it came with a sponge thing that you were supposed to use to apply the product, but it disturbs me that you just put it back in after it touched your face.

The product itself was okay. My skin when I first used it was on the dry side for some odd reason, but sweet mother of mercy, it did not make my skin look any better. It accentuated my dry spots, and looked really cakey. If you have dry skin, you MUST use a good moisturizer before, or else it will not look good.

The texture of it was quite thick too, using the sponge would be your safest bet because I tried using my hands once and it wasn't fun. The finish is really nice though, it makes your skin look really bright and dewy, but it isn't a "your skin but better product." It will look like you are wearing makeup.

I tried it on myself when I had returned to my oily combo skin, and it wasn't good either. It did not last long on me at all. It looked great for the first three hours of applying, but after that it just melted off my face and looked shiny. It made me look like I had just finished running a marathon. Even when I used primer and powder it didn't help much.

The dewy finish this has it great though, but everything else just didn't work for me. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Hiromaeda

This is seriously the best cc cream I've ever tried, it gives me the glow I want and it actually not only brightens the skin but also to appear whiter. This covers all of my blemishes and usually just wearing one layer of this is all I need and I head out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Moozi

This was the first CC cream that I've tried, it is very light and blend able. The texture of the cream is very nice and smooth. The finish is semi-matte and sometime it looks a bit cakey specially when my skin is very dry. Overall, it is a very nice product to use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

I honestly can't say enough good things about this CC cream. But before I start the praises here's a back ground on my face: I have combo oily skin. Acne, and post acne marks, large pores and redness, pretty much a broad range of messed up! I have tried several Korean brand CC creams. Tonymoly, Skin Food, etude house, ect. This blows them all out of the water!!! I ordered mine off eBay from a trusted seller that I buy all my BB creams from. I purchased the special set that had a refill as well for 27$ so even the price point isn't that bad!! I got shade 2, I hear it's more yellow based, and I would agree. I am a NC/NW 20-25 in MAC and this is a bit too light for me, but the color doesn't look odd, little bit of blusher and bronze and it looks fabulous. The coverage is amazing, I could literally wear only this CC cream, but since I have oily/combo skin I set it with my Skin79 sun BB pact. And with that combo I would say it is a very natural looking FULL coverage. I spent a decent amount of money on finding the perfect CC cream, and so far this one is as good as it gets. I use it everyday, on it's own or mixed with BB cream. Love it!