Klorane Desert Date Leave in

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Not thick or emollient enough for long, dry, wavy hair that is quite thick too. The product is on the thinner side. It sort of smooths things a little bit but not enough for me to keep it. I also don't like the scent. It doesn't have that classic French beauty product aroma of neroli, or rose, or white flowers or what have you. It smells more like a generic "Autumn Spice" candle. Are they dumbing it down for the American market?

This might be ok for people with thin hair, but if you have thick hair you're going to need something richer and more emollient.

EDIT: I actually like this more now than I did in the beginning. Something about fall weather really does make the spicy aroma of this product smell, well, GOOD. It isn't as elegant as I think it could be, but it's comforting in its own way. I have taken to applying at least a quarter size amount of this on my long damp hair before blowdrying with a diffuser. It helps condition, soften, and definitely seems to protect my hair from the heat. I know this because last night I used less than usual and only on the ends, and my hair seemed so fried whereas usually it's pretty nice. Since I usually massage this into my damp hair at night, blow dry, and then sleep on it, I use a different product in the morning. In the morning I use some Oribe Supershine Cream before flat ironing whatever looks wonky. This combo works really well for me in this fall weather. The Klorane helps hydrate and protect, while the Oribe adds a lot of shine and softness.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This was nice but I seemed to need alot to really moisturize and combat frizz on my coarse, porous, long wavy hair. I had to take points off for smell, because even though it's not an unpleasant one, I find it quite strong and overwhelming at times. It does more moisturizing than it does frizz fighting, so if you don't have a frizzy hair problem you may really love this as a creamy leave in.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Klorane leave-in cream is a fantastic product for dry hair. It has an incredible scent and leaves my hair soft. I've been an avid user of silicone based hair serums for years that world at first but then my hair would feel limp and lifeless. The main ingredient in this is castor seed oil and it has a lovely scent. This product is an indecent company from France..Pierre Fabre

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I decided to try this leave in after my hair got fried from me lightening it to a high level blonde. I tried a lot of different products and they would make my hair feel soft and silky when I styled it but by the next day the jig was up and my ends felt like straw! I started using this product and it was like a miracle! My hair stayed soft and silky and healthy feeling all the time, it was like it reversed the damage.
I love the scent, not overwhelming (very warm) you only need two small dollops (dime size) and I have a lot of hair. It has replaced my MANY other products permanently!