December 19, 2014 | 877 users online

Hair Treatments - Klorane - Desert Date Leave in

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was nice but I seemed to need alot to really moisturize and combat frizz on my coarse, porous, long wavy hair. I had to take points off for smell, because even though it's not an unpleasant one, I find it quite strong and overwhelming at times. It does more moisturizing than it does frizz fighting, so if you don't have a frizzy hair problem you may really love this as a creamy leave in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by marg1127

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Klorane leave-in cream is a fantastic product for dry hair. It has an incredible scent and leaves my hair soft. I've been an avid user of silicone based hair serums for years that world at first but then my hair would feel limp and lifeless. The main ingredient in this is castor seed oil and it has a lovely scent. This product is an indecent company from France..Pierre Fabre

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Lindsey2552

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this leave in after my hair got fried from me lightening it to a high level blonde. I tried a lot of different products and they would make my hair feel soft and silky when I styled it but by the next day the jig was up and my ends felt like straw! I started using this product and it was like a miracle! My hair stayed soft and silky and healthy feeling all the time, it was like it reversed the damage.
I love the scent, not overwhelming (very warm) you only need two small dollops (dime size) and I have a lot of hair. It has replaced my MANY other products permanently!