December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

BB Cream - It Cosmetics - Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by GAAB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this BUT.....there is no shade for me. Medium is too light, Tan is too dark.
They need to create a few more shades. I love the way it looks and feels on my skin. If they had the right shade for me this would be the end of my endless search......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The only foundation I've ever bought a backup of before finishing! Coverage is medium to full, finish is natural, texture is very creamy and emollient, and for my NW20 skin, the shade Light is a great match. The absolute best thing about this CC cream is it's color corrective properties, which is actually what CC stands for. I have a LOT of surface redness and broken capillaries on my cheeks and around my nose. This hides it so well, without looking like a green corrector. It also doesn't emphasize my dryness which is a huge plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MacPlz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm on the fence with this cc cream. The fair color matches my nw15 skin perfectly and the coverage for being a cc cream is absolutely amazing. However, I bought this because I have dry skin and need a foundation that gives my skin some moisture. This stuff is not moisturizing and it clings onto dry patches like CRAZY. Also it burns my eyes, I'm guessing it's from the fragrance. I've also been breaking out so so bad since I started using this and I can't tell if it's the foundation or not but I am not acne prone so it's not normal for me to have a bunch of spots. I'm going to quit using this and come back with an update later. If I instantly clear up I'll know it was this cc cream breaking me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!!! I have 54 yr old dull sundamaged aging skin. This covers flawlessly without sinking into fine lines. My skin looks radiant and younger. The tube has a pump on the end pure genius. I am fair and use the medium. I hope this is made forever as I think I am going to hoard this stuff. LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I tried this first in the medium. It turned orangish on me. I am NC 25. Instead of giving up I then tried it in Light. This was a better color for me but it still oxidized on me. I do not have oily or combination skin, more normal/dry.

Secondly this is not full coverage which is fine with me but I would say it is medium. I still needed concealer in all of my usual spots. So not truth in advertising.

Thirdly, it itched my skin somewhat when applied. I don't know if it was the cinnamon or what my skin reacted to but the sensation did abate after a while. I don't think I would want to subject my skin to this daily and the sunscreen was something I was looking forward to wearing daily.

Finally it did not last all day for me. I didn't want to walk around orangish but still after 5 hours it was disappearing on some areas of my face and coagulating in others like around my brows.

I was left very disappointed in this product and the overblown claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I CANNOT believe I've yet to review this perfect concoction! I'm 32 and don't really have wrinkles yet BUT have weird skin...it's dry but if I'm not 100%on my game w skincare I get yeast rashes from producing to much oil...go figure..so I really have to have something moisturizing but that will stay put. This is like perfection. It is a more radiant finish which I make even more cuz I use laura mercier radiance primer which isn't to much for me once I set it w urban decay naked loose'powder. That's one thing I love about its hard to find a good foundation that isn't to dry for a setting powder. For it to be so lightweight it's has good coverage...no its not full coverage with one layer like it says but it's light u can build it up and it literally never looks cakey or dry. I imagine all those great ingredients aren't stable for long with the packaging being see through half way (which the silver does start rubbing off) unless u were diligent in keeping it out of the light but I'm assume that 50 spf still does a good job. I really like the pump in plastic tubing..easy to throw in your purse..it doesn't screw off so I imagine at some point I'm gonna have to break into it to make sure I use all the product. The only downsides are it is expensive and there's only like 4 shades or something....but if u can find your shade...the price is well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by msmandy2485

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is probably one of the best products ive bought to use as a foundation, and i am super picky when it comes to foundation. i dont need to use a concealer with it. no primer. it lasts all day and doesnt make my face look cakey! use it with a beauty blendee and you will love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation, but I wanted to try this CC cream because I was intrigued by the high spf. However, it didn't work for me, and I'll be sticking with the powder foundation. When I first put this on, it looked pretty good, although I don't think it's full coverage -- more like medium. (Celebration foundation is advertised as full coverage also, but it's medium too.) It's buildable, so I started with a tiny amount and added on to areas that needed more coverage. At first it looked pretty good and would be hard for people to tell that I was wearing foundation. I thought I might like it as something to put on quickly before walks outdoors or morning errands. However, after about 10 minutes it started to dry and make my skin look tight and lined. Lots of liquid/cream foundations do this to me, so it's not so different from others in that sense, so this one is not a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Expensive stuff. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but turns out that I can't live without it. It is is the first step toward making my skin look flawless. The second step is using Estee Lauder's Double Wear, and the third step is using an Hourglass Lighting Powder as a finishing powder. It may be hard to believe that a 50-ish female can have flawless looking skin but the three products I just mentioned do the trick. And--the IT CC Cream makes the other two products last all day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I received a sample of this CC cream in Medium in a recent swap and really liked it. It provides more coverage than my current favorite NARS TM but doesn't look cakey. You only need a little bit and my skin looks brighter and glowy. One sample lasted me several weeks so I didn't use it enough to see any skincare benefits, but it didn't break me out, either. If it matters to you, this product is made in Korea. For reference, I wear NARS Alaska/Punjab, MAC NC25-30 and Shu 754/764.