October 23, 2014 | 1322 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - Liquid Lip Balm (all colors)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most amazing lip gloss and moisturizing lip balm. I hated the baby lips and I like the eos a little better. I love a little tint and a lot of moisture. It's so amazing. Everyone needs this if your lips get dry so amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jellybean709

I have this balm in several colors. I've had the red, the light pink (my very favorite), the brighter pink (Pink Pout, I believe), the peach, and the purple. Some of the more intense colors (purple and red) I find go on unevenly, largely because it's a gloss and not a lipstick. I wouldn't call this stuff a balm, it really is more comparable to a gloss. I find these look great and they are sheer enough for those of us who don't wear dramatic lip colors. I have been easing into colored glosses for a couple of years now, and these really are my very favorite. I do think they are priced high for such a small tube, but they really are my go-to lip colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like these. My drugstore had a BOGO sale so I bought 4 colors: Rosy Lipped (nude pink), Cantaloupe Creme (peach), Apricot Pucker (coraly orange), & Just Plum Good (plums are generally my fave lip color). I didn't like any of them, with the exception of Rosy Lipped but I already have enough nudes that look like wet bare lips, don't need more. So I refunded them all the next day. The formula is too thin for my taste (I generally prefer thick or sticky glosses that last longer) & the applicator didn't hold enough product for a decent application. If I have to dip 2 or 3 times, I won't use it. The plum came out a nice rosy shade on me but the color faded into paleness too quickly, so not worth keeping. The coral orange shade was just too orange, not enough coral. And the peachy cantaloupe shade was too chalky looking. Didn't moisturize any better than glosses I already use (Maybelline Color Elixir is actually very nice, though I wish the colors were more sheer). Glad I got my money back on these, sorry I didn't like them. I like lip glosses & sheer colors, but these just didn't do it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wasn't impressed at all. I purchased the Rosy Lipped color...I feel it barely shows up on my lips and just looks blah. As someone else mentioned, also gets gloppy if you try to put more coats to get it to show up. It also wears off too fast, and you have to reapply constantly. Would not bother with any other colors. Smell is ok though, and packaging is cute. Overall, very disappointed though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

this lipgloss moisturizes and adds a sheer colour but it can be added on to get a stronger colour by adding more gloss. It isn't sticky but it stays on for hours. It takes a couple minutesfor it to "sink" in to be a bit less sticky but it still is staying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ShortAndProud

This is the most amazing lip gloss! For being such and anti-lipgloss person I think that these are great. Much better than the nyx butter glosses. I say that because those you really need a mirror and they are very streaky but these go right on perfectly. I only have it in just plum. It is so comfortable and this is the first time I have ever said that about a lip gloss! The pigmentation is somewhat sheer but that doesn't matter to me. Will be buying more soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by beginingmakeupgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I completely love this product. I have never tried any other Almay product so when I had a coupon for $4 off any Almay product I thought why not buy these Liquid Lip Balms. I fell in love with this product the minute I applied it to my lips. It has a nice smoothing application and the texture is not sticky, but has a little stick to it. The first color I bought happened to be Cantaloupe Creme. After purchasing this color for $5.99 and loving the color and pigmentation it left I went to Target and picked up two more shades, Blooming Balm and Apricot Pucker. First off, Cantaloupe Creme is a orange sort of coral color. In the bottle it looks very orange but when applied it is a light sheer wash of a nude. Blooming Balm is a pretty baby pink, when applied to the lips it is a sheer wash of sort of a frosty pink. Lastly Apricot Pucker is a red coral with some pink. Applied to my lips it just looks like a sheer red gloss covering my lips. Overall I really enjoy these liquid lip balms and look forward to buying the rest of the collection. Also there are 10 colors in the collection, of those 10 all are really nice Spring time colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I absolutely love this lip gloss! The staying power is phenomenal, it smells great, and the pigmentation is just the right amount of perfect coverage. It doesn't feel heavy like a lot of glosses do, which I really love. Well done, Almay!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by feistydoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am one of those people who is allergic to lip product that contains too much chemical/alcohol in them. Usually I get those bumps on my lips that's itchy and watery when I used the wrong product. Even those lip balms that guarantees that it's made for sensitive lips does not work on me! So I am always disappointed when purchasing lip balms. The only one that I could use before was Vaseline's basic ohsoboring lip balm.

I was reading up about Almay product in an online forum for people with similar problems like mine. So bought it online as they don't sell them in Singapore. It is cheap, smells so fantastic, and it works! I love it! First time in my life I could wear colored lip balms without allergic reactions. Will always repurchase as long as they don't stop producing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by inthemindsofangels

Short review: These glosses are fantastic! They're affordable, feel light and moisturizing, and provide a sheer wash of color for your lips, perfect for everyday or natural looks.

They caught my eye right away at the store with their simple, yet elegant packaging. The color selection is diverse; you can find anything from a light pink to a peachy coral to a blue-tone sheer red. I applied this gloss in Blooming as soon as I brought it home, without balm or anything underneath, and it moisturized my lips and the color gave me a pretty pink without emphasizing the icky dry parts as typical with some lip colors. As I mentioned above, the color selection isn't extremely large, but diverse enough to find a few shades perfect for your preferred everyday use. Definitely worth the $4! It's a very high quality product for such a cheap price.