October 25, 2014 | 1535 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by BelleG81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I tried it, but I would Never purchase again. It is very messy I watched the YouTube videos, tried it with and without regular mascara first and was still very unimpressed. It has a coppery smell, it looks clumpy and for the price I could've gotten Lancome and been satisfied. It does lengthen, but it falls even if you do set it. It looks good from a distance, but up close your lashes look stuck together not to mention if the fibers fall in your eyes you'll be uncomfortable until you take it off. Thumbs down for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by abbysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will admit, I was very skeptical about this product. It took me a good week to get the hang of how to apply the gel and the fibers. I did watch lolamarie7 and makeupbytiffanyd's tutorials on how to apply and this did help. I find it does make a difference with the type of regular mascara you apply first. I have been using the Revlon grow luscious and it seems to work well. I have also tried Tarte's lights, camera, flashes and this is another good one. I do feel like I would repurchase this when I run out. Do I feel like I need to keep a back up? No. When I get around to reordering I will but I do not think this is something I could not live without. Just remember to follow the directions carefully and take your time. And no matter what anyone says you will get fiber fall out as the day goes on.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ronmir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The concept is interesting, yet the actual product is ridiculous. Those 'fibers' that you put on after putting on the transplanting gel.. two issues:
1) Very high risk of bacterial growth on it leading to infection on the 'fiber' brush.
2) I tried it as had sample. Fibers for into my eyes.. I could see them! Very uncomfortable. My eyes were stinging. I made sure to apply right after coat of transplanting gel.

My lashes did look a lot thicker... yet it in no way made up of for the stinging pain of the fibers getting into my eyes. I immediately needed to use eye make up remover followed by an eye rinse for both eyes!

Not recommending this product to anyone and due to its problems, way overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by alh441

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to hate this, but I just can't. It may be my new HG. Pros: fantastic results for my fine, short lashes, long lasting, and (shockingly) did not irritate my eyes even when wearing contacts. My husband, who is generally oblivious, even noticed that this really made my eyes pop. Cons: labor intensive, pricey, fibers sometimes flake off throughout the day (have been able to prevent this somewhat with an additional coat of the base), too much packaging for my taste. Despite cons, I will buy again because I just can't find anything else to match the results. Tried Too Faced Better than False Lashes, and it was nowhere near as good as this stuff. I liked this well enough to use almost daily. I don't sell the stuff and have no real connection to the person I ended up buying from.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by CatClosser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

O.M.G!! This stuff is amazing!

I watched several YouTube videos and read reviews on this product and decided to give it a shot. I just received this today and had to try it out immediately.

The directions are easy enough to follow. Apply a thin coat of your regular mascara first and let it dry. Then apply an even coat of the transplanting gel and while it's still wet apply the fibers, then another coat of the transplanting gel to set it. You can repeat if you like but I just did a single application of the fibers. Since you have to apply the fibers while the gel is still wet you should only do 1 eye at a time. I also used an eyelash comb after the final coat of transplanting gel to get rid of any eyelashes that were sticking together.

My eyelashes turned out long and thick! Seriously, I have never seen them this long in my entire life. You know how a lot of men have long thick eyelashes that you would kill for? That's what this stuff did for me. It also left my eyelashes soft. I usually use a waterproof mascara and we all know how that usually makes your lashes stiff, but that wasn't the case with this.

The only problem I have is an issue with my natural eyelashes, not the product. The natural eyelashes on my right eye are just right. But my eyelashes on my left eye are weird. The lashes near the outer corner of my eye are normal and curl up slightly, but the lashes from the middle of my eye to the inner corner of my eye are stick straight and point down. Which means that I have to curl just that section of my eyelashes. I didn't do that before trying this product out so while the eyelashes on my right eye are gorgeous, long, thick and curled, the lashes on my left eye are long, thick and sticking straight out..lol. I guess I'll have to make sure I curl that section of my eyelashes before I use this next time.

The price is a little steep but it's about average if you usually buy the high end mascaras. Plus you're getting 2 products and a nifty case to hold them in.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AmberDance

At first you have second thoughts, but then you realize this isn't ordinary mascara!!!!!
It's not what most of you use, you have to KNOW how to put it on.

I see negative reviews that ALL have a solution.
The mascara comes with instructions ( DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE YOUR WATERLINE) if it's getting into your eye, you're getting it too close!

It also says to SECURE the fibers well, if they are flaking you aren't applying it correctly!

If it's clumping, you are applying too much transplanting gel, it directly says " apply a thin amount" this is a great mascara but you have to be careful!!!

If you don't like it, you probably can't apply it correctly. All of my customers have been so happy.
I don't want to come off rude, but I'm astonished anyone can find a flaw in this mascara!

For my review, it looks very natural but still gives you that false, thick, long lash look without the crazy extension and falsie price. Waterproof, but easy to remove with makeup wipes. Does have a little scent but it's not noticeable unless you are putting it lose to your nose. Definitely better than any mascara and I've tried every mascara and I can't find one that compares to this. I'm in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by breezyislandgirl

This mascara is amazing. If you detailed with your make up you won't like it or get the best results. If you're doing it correctly you will see a major difference.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by abbababa4444

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 3D mascara is overpriced. My eyes are not sensitive but the texture of this product feels like there is debris on my lashes and I feel minute scratching on my eyes. Some of the companies agents are promoting this product mom's of young girls who are in dance because they claim it's natural. In my opinion because of the texture it could harm a child or a young lady's eyes if they rub their eyes. Not every product that claims its natural is beneficial for personal use. Most of the You Tube reviews I've seen are subjective and it appears that their goal is to push the product. Two positive points yes the packing is nice but not $35.00 nice. Second, the company appears to help individuals start a new business for very little investment and they can work from home or use it as a second income job.
Just my opinion.
bab

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by munedust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't say enough good things about this product. I love it!! It was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning to apply it properly, but once I learned, it's been smooth sailing. I get compliments on my lashes all the time!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by beauty65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

shockingly bad! Fine if you like/want clumped lashes....I always thought clumpy mascara was a sign it needed to go in the bin? My friends having allergic reactions to it....AVOID