Nivea BB Cream in Light

2.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very nice light weight and light coverage bb cream moisturiser. Cancels out 90% of redness and moisturisers without being oily. Semi-matte finish which lasts for a decent amount of time. Great for school because it is very natural. The colour I got is supposed to match all skin tones but was the slightest bit pink and dark for me. Only big downside is that it was very splotchy after blending with fingers so i will try a sponge or brush next time. Is also a bit dry to blend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The color light is not very light. I look darker and brow and I put this on.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Just a quick review. Although I used the medium/dark shade I noticed the same problems as people have previously mentioned.

The product does not glide smoothly at all and is very quick at setting. You have literally 30 seconds to do your entire face before looking like a camouflage suit.

The BB cream has a very thick texture similar to that of the original Nivea. The scent is somewhat nice! It's not a major floral scent but a mellow Nivea kind of smell which is pleasant to the nose.

The packaging is handy in the way all the product sits on the nozzle ensuring you get all the products inside. The tube does however get a bit grubby as expected with a make up product which is why a pump is handier.

The product provides you with a light to medium coverage which allows you to slightly build up for a medium coverage. The longevity of the product is ok, I would say roughly 8 hours with maybe one touch up.

The price is very reasonable and retails for roughly £6 in the UK but can always be found in the drugstore for under £4!

If the blending process was easier then this would be an excellent product however it does not live up to its expectations.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this bb creme!! firts is cheap, I love the packaging, and have 50ml. My skin looks amazing, and smell is great. Blends perfect in my skin. I also put a matt power so the texture feel amazing. In my opnion have better coverger than some foundations of the drogstore. But for going out at nigth with friends I will use a foundation.

Being completely honest, I was on the search for a BB cream for a long time and my mum got me this one from Germany in the shade Light, and according to her "it was at a very good and reasonable price"
The first couple of times I used this, I felt like it was perfect. It glided easily over my moisturizer and I dabbed it on with my fingers (yes I know I'm not supposed to, but I was too lazy to go buy a sponge) and it gave this sheer light coverage that covered any spot or scar I had.
I dislike that a lot of the product comes out with the lightest pressure applied on the tube, and it's a waste because you end up using very little of it.
However now that seasons changed (and my skin too), I feel like it's not the same product anymore. Since around early December, everytime I use the product, it appears more orangey/brownish and makes me face-especially my cheeks- looks like i drowned my face in cakey foundation. I'm not exaggerating. Ever seen an old lady with too much foundation on? That's exactly what I look like.
Plus, after a few hours it wears off. I've used setting powder over it several times but it always ends up being useless as it feels wet and icky.
I tried using the BB cream with a foundation brush but it just ends up streaky and doesn't blend. It does disappear eventually, but it's quite noticeable that I have some brown/orangey substance on my face.
Now that I have a lot of it left, I have no choice but to use it when necessary. The only benefit I'd have to point out is that I kind of look tanned in pictures. (yay?)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I personally really like this product due to the fact that it didn't make me break out or make my skin oily, the only disappointing thing is that it is extremely hard to blend and after 3-4 hours it does fade off.

This is a very disappointing product. It doesn't glide on and leaves you with a patchy complexion. Afterwards the skin feels very dry and the cream looks caked-on. No amount of primer and refining powder can save this products.

I'm a big Nivea fan but this is a very disappointing product. Like the other girls said, the "light" shade is very dark. The consistency is very thick and hard to blend. You have to really pull your skin if you want to blend it well and I don't want to constantly pull at my skin. When I buy a BB cream I expect something sheer, almost like a tinted moisturizer, that you can just put on your face without any brushes/sponges and don't worry about people noticing it. But that's just impossible especially with this color.

The main reason why I was very frustrated over this product is the fact that the light colour is very orangey. I am fair skinned, and it became very visible that I was wearing something on my face, even if I used a very light hand. My second issue is the fact that the coverage came out uneven and patchy. I never encountered any such problem applying regular foundation, but with this BB cream (the only one I have tried by the way) the lower part of my right cheek was always coming off lighter than the rest of my face.

Given that this is the only BB cream I have had so far, I can't really compare it to anything else. Though the consistency felt nice on my skin, there was no getting over the colour match issue which made me throw out the tube even though it was only used 2-3 times, which is something I just don't do.

On the plus side, it felt good as a moisturizer and it really did cover my blackheads alright. I don't have pimples and quite a clear skin, and my only problem is blackheads, which it managed to solve. However, please be aware that the colours they provide will not work for everyone and especially if you are very fair skinned, I would look into other options.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i bought this product today and I actually liked it. It didn't make my oily skin look shiny. And it smells like the original nivea cream which I loved so much!