September 2, 2014 | 1669 users online

Hair Treatments - Pantene - Ultimate 10 BB Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

Alright, so I DID just start using this so I can't speak for long term...but I apply this right after my shower (I skip regular conditioner) and WOW! My hair is so incredibly soft after only a few uses. I have fine, nasty & straight hair with obscene fly-aways, but now my hair looks shiny and...strong? I can't even describe it properly. This is just good stuff.

It smells great and feels great and apparently protects from heat, which is great for me!

Mine cost about 7$ which isn't too crazy for how long it will last me.

One con that is totally avoidable - I dropped this product ONE time and it completely exploded everywhere and I lost about 1/3 of the bottle. Be careful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I thought this was another gimmick because it's a BB crème for the hair... I really like the garnier leave in conditioner, but I can't stand the apricot smell when it gets hot in the summer..
Anyhow, this BB crème for the hair has been so great! I have thick dry hair and the moisture and shine is very visible in my hair! it was kind of hard to find in my area as it seems to be always sold out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

All I can say for this product is WOW . I love this stuff so much , I been using this for maybe 3 months and my hair loves this stuff , I have curly frizzy hair when I apply this to my hair after the shower my hair doesn't get frizzy and this product claims to help frizz control and its so true :) all you need is two pumps and it goes on very easy . its light weight and smells really good . when I apply this I don't need to add any other hair products to my hair because this does a lot . I'm almost out of this product and yes this is something will keep buying :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did zero for my hair ( highlighted, naturally curly). I gave it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Mviera4

Excellent! I'm not big on hair products, but after trying this I fell in love. I started off using my sisters but after seeing the wonders it did for my hair I had to get my own. It leaves hair smooth, shiny, and manageable. Definitely a must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by tgcx95

This stuff is awesome! I tried this on a whim and realized after reading several reviews on here that is it totally worth it. I stopped using this after a while because I received moroccan oil for christmas, and it wasn't until I lost my moroccan oil and went back to this that i realized how soft, shiny and manageable my hair is. This product is awesome and the pump is easy to use and dispenses the perfect amount. I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

The other reviewers are correct. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme Beauty Balm for Hair is loaded with dimethicone. I've tried clear serums from Pantene and other drugstore brands that are dimethicone based, and they left my hair looking greasy, weighed down and often still a touch frizzy.

But this product, for some reason, leaves my hair shiny with volume. It actually smooths the cuticle. I have tried it on my wet shampooed and conditioned hair prior to blow drying and/or heat styling. I've also tried it when my hair is dry to smooth out the ends. In both cases, it improved the appearance of my hair, making it look shinier and smoother. It did this without causing my hair to look matted down at the crown, weighing my hair down, or causing a greasy look.

My hair is fine, wavy, dark, and color-treated.

This product claims to do ten things:

1) Repair for Rough Hair
7) Frizz Control
8) Heat Protection
9) Manageability
10) Tamed Flyaways

I am not sure it really does all ten. I am skeptical about "Repair for Rough Hair" and "Strength Against Damage." I don't believe many products really "repair" hair of any kind. I do believe this BB creme probably does contribute to improved shine, frizz control, and smoothness on my hair. It may work differently on different hair types.

I love the packaging, It's a tall, generous looking pump bottle that is very easy to use. The pump makes it clean and easy to dispense just the right amount. I use a drop about the size of a pea on my hair, which is shoulder-length and not very thick.

The pricing is excellent on this product, and it's very easy to find. I'll keep it on hand till I find something to replace it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by meighan1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like some of my fellow women on here, my hair is neither straight, curly, & not % 100 wavy either lol. it is however very thick & colour treated. I like almost everything about this product. I get migraines so if the smell was that bad I couldn't use it. I hate the feeling of the oils that have become so popular with some hair companies, on my hands and since this stuff is literally a cream it doesn't leave residue or oily after effects. I ♥that this has the heat protection in it bec I almost always forget to remember to use it. And it works great. Fir those days I let my hair air dry my hair doesn't get all crunchy &/or stiff looking just wavy and soft and shiny. So no matter how u use it wet or dry ur hair will look and feel so soft and shiny. My hair not only looks healthy but is getting healthier w every use. I recommend this to all my girls as the price is almost as good as the product, especially when u think of all the $$ u will save because u will only need one styling product for ur hair instead of the like half a dozen like I had.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bettycockroach

I've found that if I put this stuff in my hair when it's dry then it's too late- it stays a giant fuzzy frizz ball regardless of how much I apply. So I gave up on it for a few weeks, and when I left my regular conditioning balm at school during fall break, I found this and decided to give it another try. It actually worked when my hair was damp. Even through blow drying, it kept the frizzies at a decent level. It should be said, though: it didn't totally eliminate the frizz. The smell is also the typical chemical, fake perfume-like smell you can only get from Pantene products. Overall, it's okay, but there are definitely better products out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this stuff. It smells good and it does make my hair feel soft. I like the pump feature. I do have to be very careful about how much I put in my hair though. It says to put in one to two pumps but two pumps is WAY too much for my fine hair. I'm not opposed to repurchasing but i'm continuing to purchase different products to find one I love.