April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Lips - Hard Candy - All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by heatherhall88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the pout color first, used it all, and now I have the cupcake color. I plan to continue purchasing this. I'm considering buying a bunch of them in case they get discontinued, because I love them. My Revlon gloss and stain, and my baby lips balm just take up space now because I like this better and use it in replace of all of that.
All the other reviews said it, but I'll say it again:
It's extremely hydrating for a stain! The colors that I have used are very true to packaging. I love how the bottom turns up just like a chapstick tube would. Doesn't settle into lines, and is super smooth. For me, having it available at Walmart is very convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I wore this in VINTAGE (darkest color of the collection: a flattering berry/brown color) today :)

This reminded me of the CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK, and I have to say, Im really impressed by this product! Im really happy I gave this a try.

Pros:
-SOOOO MOISTURIZING! The moisture is incredible , its very creamy. I even think its CREAMIER than the chubby sticks! :O
-Very good pigmentation
-Lasts long
-Good price
-Convenient packaging: the crayon gives precision.

Cons:
..... :D

I really really love this product, and I will surely purchase more colors!

Everyone, GIVE THIS A TRY!:D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I am impressed. I have the colour "Mauveous" and its shiny, super light weight on lips but pigmented, a rosy pink hue. On me, NC20, the color just adds a brightness to my face that was missing with all the trendy nudes. Definitely buying more and at this price, ( 4.99) its amazing value as well as a DS gem. Love the pencil format too, it works as liner and lipstick together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADES:

chic (peach)
cupcake (bubble gum pink)
orange you sweet (orange pink)
pout (hot pink)

PROS

- creamy
- pigmented

CONS

- only sold at Walmart

COMMENTS: Love these! Very creamy and a little moisturizing. They're very pigmented, but only stain a little. I don't mind, though. Colors are pretty and they're comfortable to wear.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithcosmetics

I bought my first all glossed up in love bite and I love how it is a lip stain, gloss and balm all in one. It isn't sticky at all, much like their glosses. And it is extremely hydrating, glossy and non-silicone based, which is great. The price has gone up over time, but it's still a great buy and does not dry out your lips like the Revlon kissables (but the Revlon colors are more faithful to their packaging). The pigmentation, however, is different on everyone, and there are a few tints which look alike when put onto the lips. Love bite looks very much like a vivid pink on mine, whereas the packaging looks purple. I was a little disappointed by this. As for the packaging, I like it, but they could prevent using that much plastic to help the environment.

Overall though, the texture and the hydration is great. I would recommend looking up swatches of colors on actual lips before buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these lip glosses in Chic because it looked like a nude pinky brown in the tube. When I got home and put it on, it was more of a bubblegum pink. I decided to get another one in the colour Vintage, because it looked like a dark reddish brown in the tube. Vintage is a sort of dark mauve colour when you put it on, and after a couple of hours, it turns into a bright pink colour.
I would say that the stain part of the name is right, but the colour really only stays around the edges of your lips, and it stays as a bright pink. It is somewhat hydrating for a little while, but after about an hour, my lips felt dried out. These could be good if you're looking for a bright pink colour, (it seems like no matter what it looks like in the tube, it looks bright pink when you put it on) and if you have a good lip balm to wear underneath it.
A few people mentioned the smell - to me, they smell like crayons, but the smell fades a few minutes after you put it on.
I honestly don't see myself ever wearing these, since they look so bright pink when you put them on, despite the colour they look in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Lizzyjean

Great price, nice packaging, great colors, I have muavulous and its great, more pinky than muave but I highly recomend it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

This is a pretty good product. I own Mauvelous and I love the color. The one thing I do not like at all is the scent of these lip stains. Its too over powering. I usually just ignore the scents of lip products but this particular one really gets to me. It has a plastic-y scent, hard to describe.. I would not recommend it to people who do not like scented lip products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by debhunz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the very first lipstain I have found that the color you see is the color you get. All other brands I have tried are too intense or dark--not at all like the color advertised. Also, I love the creamy texture. With other lipstains, you have to add gloss every little while or your lips get SOOO dry. I have read a few reviews on other sites of people complaining this this is neither quick nor easy to apply. I beg to differ. I carry one in my purse at all times to use after I have eaten or drank something. I put it on with a lip brush at home to get that perfect shape, and the stain keeps that shape, I just have to reapply to re-moisturize. If someone is too lazy to take the time to put it on right, they need to stick with clear gloss! Another great thing--the cost. This is the most economical lipstain I have found. I bought every color except for just the darkest, as I have very fair skin. $5 is a VERY small price to pay. This is one SUPER product! I will buy every color again as I use them up!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are decent lip stains. I like that they add moisture to your lips, and the chubby pencil style is cute. The moisture didn't stick around too long, but my lips didn't feel dry. The stain stayed around for a little longer than your average creamy lipstick, but nothing great.

The main thing that I didn't like is that the lip stains are not true to color on the package AT ALL. I purchased the color that looked very purple in the package (and the pencil was purple on the outside as well). I got it home and applied it - it's a bright, almost hot pink color.

The next time that I was at the store, I was interested in the wine colored pencil. This time I opened the package and smudged a bit on my wrist (yes, I know I'm not supposed to do that). And the wine color was a bright pink also!

My advice is to try to test the color out before you buy it.