Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream

3.3

Aqua/Water, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ascorbyl Clucoside, Silica, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Chloride, Phenxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Adenosine, Aluminium Hydroxide. May contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides F.I.L. D54108/1.

on 2/18/2015 3:35:00 AM

Just bought the Kiehls BB Cream because of its High SPF50 and its claims of being dermatologically tested and largely natural skin care great for those with Sensitive Skin.
Have worn it two days running just to test it and both times I have come up around the nose area with tingling, swelling and redness. I rang my local Kiehls counter and was told that several customers have also reported this same sort of reaction including the rep herself! Luckily I can return it for a refund. Apparently the combination of such a high SPF factor and the included Vitamin C is producing reactions in many people. I just have to add that my skin is not THAT sensitive but there is no way that I would continue wearing this. Apart from the very attractive swelling the constant tingling / itching is awful. Would hate to see what this would do to someone with very sensitive skin.

on 1/18/2015 1:38:00 PM

Great coverage for a BB cream, very good SPF, non drying but not at all oily. Very good for combination skin despite containing fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this product alone and mixed with my Jane Iredale Glow time full coverage BB in shade 7. Together I love both products because both products have down falls that are ruled out by the other!
Cons-
Sheer coverage (obvs being a BB this is going to happen!)
Price (for the amount of product your getting I think it's over priced)
Size of the product (would love more product)
Pros-
Skin loving properties (being a beauty therapist I have to practice good skin care at work)
The colour (mixed with the JI glow time)
The evening out of skin tone!
I am oily in t-zone quiet heavily and very prone to break outs and I think in the BB world this one doesn't make you excessively oily or leave you with that dirty skin feeling that other BB creams give with their nasty ingredients.

For those who say this product isn't full coverage enough I would 100% recommend buying and adding the JI glow time as it is a very full coverage ! And although it's an expensive additive it lasttssss forever as you only need the smallest amount!!

on 11/25/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Definitely among my top three BB creams. I agree with others who have said it doesn't offer enough coverage, but then this isn't a foundation, let alone a concealer. It does help even out the skin tone, and in this way gives me just the right finish with some transluscent powder. This has pretty much become my daily routine, as I don't really go for the heavily made up look and I am always on a rush . It looks so natural and clean. When I feel picky, I put on some concealer under my eyes and around my nose area.

The smell doesn't bother me (not a bad smell, kind of like clay), and in any case the smell fades after about 30 minutes. I apply the product with my hands, and it does even out quite easily. My skin is combination to oily, and I find this one gives a semi-matte finish, which is just perfect for me.

The best thing I like about this product is that it contains Vitamin C and a high SPF. I have old acne marks, and after some time of use of this BB cream, my scars started fading.

It's one of those I will always have in my makeup and skin care collection.

on 11/23/2014 5:02:00 AM

This is my summer sunscreen/foundation in one. I absolutely love the coverage: just enough color correction without looking like a mask. The high SPF is great, too. If I need retouching I just use a powder with sunscreen in it. I can`t understand why other people say it doesn`t blend well: I just use my fingers and a small amount and get beautiful results. True, it sets more quickly than a liquid foundation, but then if a small amount is used you can work in sections. It smells a little like a sunscreen, but the smell fades quickly and doesn`t bother me. I absolutely love the simplicity of using it and the results.

on 11/8/2014 4:15:00 AM

This is by far the WORST BB cream I have ever tried on! The only pro with this product is paraben free and nice packaging. Now the recap:

- NO COVERAGE, only tone my skin a teeny tiny bit
- Smells horrible
- Glides and slides, how on earth can it stay still? Tried with finger, beauty blender, foundation brush, kabuki brush, non works!
- Dries to greyish tone
- Transfers easily to anything!

Money wasted. Regrets beyond believe. Not gonna recommend. Not gonna be using again.

on 9/28/2014 12:46:00 PM

I've used this product for over 6 months, and I still have a little bit left. I like the tube format because you can still use it untill the last drop (exageration) yet still (sort of) hygienic. I use it 6 days a week. I used the fair tone. I love the sheer coverage. I only use this in the morning after my IOMA no. 2 moisturizer, and add MAC Compact Sheer after this. My complexion looks great, it helps to even out my skin tone, especially in the nose area where it is a bit on a darker shade.

I dont have serious skin problem. It just tend to be very oily om T Zone area when I am under the sun.
I lived in Indonesia where it is sunny all year long and average daily temp is 30 degree celcius. It didnt break me out at all from the beginning. I live the coverage, i think it last for about 6-8 hrs if I were on the air conditioned room all day and not sweating. After 8 hours, or when I started to sweat/my face becomes oilier, it became runny and very irritating to my eyes.

Some people are commenting on the smell, but I don't find it annoying at all.

However, I still love this product, a

on 8/12/2014 9:28:00 AM

I do not have acne prone skin, and this made me break out in like 3 days (love Kiehl's in general though)

on 8/6/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use Keihls ultra cream, face wash, and midnight oil everyday and night and it helped my acne go away! I tried the keihlsBBcream and I knew I did not like it from the second I put it on my face. I have dry acne prone skin so at first I liked the dewyness and moisturized feeling I got from the first application. However after 30 minutes of being indoors it began melting off my face and stinging my eyes. I do not recommend this for sensitive eyes, and anyone why doesn't like to appear shiny.

on 6/2/2014 3:31:00 PM

I have dry skin and I found this product quite moisturising, and even though i have dry skin I wanted product where I can still achieve a moisturising but matte finish and this BB cream have that effect. The texture when you first put it in your fingers and apply it on your face I found it a bit harder to smooth out and it dried quicker than I wanted it, but I think that accounts to the matte effect. The only negative would be the medicine smell that I found a bit off putting. Overall a good BB cream.