Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream

3.3

Aqua/Water, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin Alcohol Denatured, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ascorbyl Clucoside, Silica, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Chloride, Phenxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Adenosine, Aluminium Hydroxide. May contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides F.I.L. D54108/1.

I tried the deluxe sample, the free sample. Being trying to stop thinking about this wonderful product. I finally gave in and buy the retail size. SGD 52 for 30ml, is quite ex, but still cheaper than clarins SGD 74 for 30ml. No words can described this product. Best of the best. Good for busy mommy like me. Just apply and go. Helps to lightens some of my acne marks. Will review more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have been looking for a bb cream which has several benefits, as mentioned also for Kiehl's bb cream. Today I stopped by a Kiehl's shop to experience the product and get samples.

I will not mention the coverage or the tones, but the product has a ridiculous smell, I mean double - triple disgusting. Smells like off bacon!! I resisted only 20 minutes with that product on my hand, and I washed my hand for 15 minutes. Can not even imagine trying on my face!

I like the brand, but even though the product seems beneficial, I will never try it because of that smell.

I was very skeptical about this product for a while because I absolutely loved their tinted moisturizer (now discontinued). However, I went on a whim and purchased this as my daily moisturizer. I wanted something with a high SPF as I am using Kiehl's dark spot corrector underneath. A little goes a long way with this BB cream. It has a faint sunscreen smell when you first apply it but it quickly dissipates. So far I've had it for about a week. I will see if there are any added benefits but so far I'm liking how moisturizing it is and how your skin looks natural but better.

It actually works and does what it says it'll do.

I've been using this on and off as it's so expensive and Kiehl's in my country has miserable sale discounts as compared to other brands. It's the only bb cream that I've tried that works with my Kiehl's blue astringent herbal lotion. It doesn't react and start to clump after I applied it when I'm using the blue astringent lotion. It still flakes when I touch it but at least it stays on as compared to other bb creams.

There was a time when I was using this regularly for a month for work. After cleansing, I applied toner followed by the bb cream as I was in a rush for time in the morning. After using it for some time, I noticed that my sun spots around my eyes and cheek bone areas started to fade! Really good whitening effect! The whitening effect works better when you just apply it after your toner in place of a moisturiser.

The downside would be the coverage, slippery factor and price. Coverage is sheer. Doesn't cover the red angry marks I get from squeezing my pimples. It does cover my pinkish acne scars that have been around after my pimples are gone and skin has healed though. It's slippery and doesn't stay unless you don't touch your face. Whenever I scratch or touch my face, it comes off with my fingers. Not cool if it's not the same exact shade as your skin tone. Price is so expensive.

These days I just use it as a day treatment around my under eye, temple and cheekbone areas to whiten my spots and prevent new ones from appearing. I wear a separate bb cream or foundation as and when I need to. Otherwise I just leave it as it is. It's skin coloured, so it's not too obvious. Gives more bang for my buck that way.

I love the Kiehls skincare range because it suits my sensitive, dry combination skin.
Seeing as their creams etc worked great on my skin, I decided to try out their BB cream.
The coverage of this cream was very light compared to other BB creams that I had tried prior to this. It's more like a tinted moisturiser, and having said that... it also feels really light on the skin like a tinted moisturiser normally would.
It comes in three different shades, and the colour "natural" has a nice golden undertone which is great for my skin tone but I found it still too light, and could have gone a darker shade.

Overall, it's great if you want a BB cream that feels like a tinted moisturiser, without leaving you too oily or dewy like most BB creams will.
Down side is that it stinks! And I really mean it! I can't stand the smell at all! Which is why I wouldn't purchase this again.

I live near the equator, the weather in my country is hot and humid.
Every time I use the BB Cream, my skin will feel itchy and flaky. The product also transfers easily to my clothes.
The smell is bearable to me.
Coverage wise, it is quite good.
After wearing it for two to three hours, the cream will start to 'melt' on my face.
I bought it because of the high SPF.
It might be more suited for others who doesn't have oily skin.

Just bought the Kiehls BB Cream because of its High SPF50 and its claims of being dermatologically tested and largely natural skin care great for those with Sensitive Skin.
Have worn it two days running just to test it and both times I have come up around the nose area with tingling, swelling and redness. I rang my local Kiehls counter and was told that several customers have also reported this same sort of reaction including the rep herself! Luckily I can return it for a refund. Apparently the combination of such a high SPF factor and the included Vitamin C is producing reactions in many people. I just have to add that my skin is not THAT sensitive but there is no way that I would continue wearing this. Apart from the very attractive swelling the constant tingling / itching is awful. Would hate to see what this would do to someone with very sensitive skin.

Great coverage for a BB cream, very good SPF, non drying but not at all oily. Very good for combination skin despite containing fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have used this product alone and mixed with my Jane Iredale Glow time full coverage BB in shade 7. Together I love both products because both products have down falls that are ruled out by the other!
Cons-
Sheer coverage (obvs being a BB this is going to happen!)
Price (for the amount of product your getting I think it's over priced)
Size of the product (would love more product)
Pros-
Skin loving properties (being a beauty therapist I have to practice good skin care at work)
The colour (mixed with the JI glow time)
The evening out of skin tone!
I am oily in t-zone quiet heavily and very prone to break outs and I think in the BB world this one doesn't make you excessively oily or leave you with that dirty skin feeling that other BB creams give with their nasty ingredients.

For those who say this product isn't full coverage enough I would 100% recommend buying and adding the JI glow time as it is a very full coverage ! And although it's an expensive additive it lasttssss forever as you only need the smallest amount!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Definitely among my top three BB creams. I agree with others who have said it doesn't offer enough coverage, but then this isn't a foundation, let alone a concealer. It does help even out the skin tone, and in this way gives me just the right finish with some transluscent powder. This has pretty much become my daily routine, as I don't really go for the heavily made up look and I am always on a rush . It looks so natural and clean. When I feel picky, I put on some concealer under my eyes and around my nose area.

The smell doesn't bother me (not a bad smell, kind of like clay), and in any case the smell fades after about 30 minutes. I apply the product with my hands, and it does even out quite easily. My skin is combination to oily, and I find this one gives a semi-matte finish, which is just perfect for me.

The best thing I like about this product is that it contains Vitamin C and a high SPF. I have old acne marks, and after some time of use of this BB cream, my scars started fading.

It's one of those I will always have in my makeup and skin care collection.