One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color

4.4

on 3/24/2015 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Tried 9A on bleached pale yellow hair and it turned it into an ugly shade of muddy ashy orangy medium blonde color, I am giving this brand two stars only because it didn't fry my hair, other than that I won't be buying this haircolor again since the tone of blonde looks very cheap, I will continue to use L'Oreal Excellence in extra light ash blonde #01 which even comes with pre treatment serum included and gives me a beautiful very expensive looking light ash blonde, in the meantime will continue with oil treatments to try to try to wash this color out.

on 2/18/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The best hair color I have ever used. I prefer this to going to a salon. It made my hair feel so conditioned, and unbelievably smooth ! When I was rinsing it out I was amazed at how soft and smooth my hair felt. I waited for it to dry and my hair felt equally amazing ! I am blown away. The color is also beautiful. I use shade 4N, and it turns out just lovely. The color is rich and shiny, with great coverage. Doesn't drip (if mixed properly), doesn't smell bad at all, and rinses out pretty easily. I love the results so much, it is my HG color. It's only $10 too, which is a total steal for how awesome this stuff is. I used mine with the matching One N' Only Argan 20 Volume Developer, which was also super cheap. Having thick, longer hair, I used an entire tube and the entire smaller bottle of developer for my roots + entire head. I can't recommend this color enough !

on 1/30/2015 10:16:00 PM

I really wanted this color to cover my grey hair....but it didn't AT ALL!!
I am probably 80% grey and have been coloring my hair for years.
I LOVE Chromatics by Redken but it is getting harder and harder to find and the price keeps going up....so with all the great reviews I thought I would try this. I used 7N only on my roots as I always do and barely any color was deposited on my grey!
So back to Redken it is!

on 1/21/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used 5a light ash brown. Didn't irritate my scalp, the chemical smell came out after the first wash. I love that it has 2 applications in 1 package. The color came out great. No red tones & no green or gray cast. Perfect. I usually use loreal's hicolor but I think I like this brand better. HG.

on 12/12/2014 8:36:00 PM

This leaves my hair soft and shiny, and bright. I use the 6RG, a dark, tangerine copper on my level 6-7 brown hair. It comes out very natural. It lasts, doesn't smell too horrible, and is easy to use. I have tried may natural reds from other brands, and this is my favorite.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this hair dye! The color I used basically is a toner as well, I bought the 7A (high lift cool blonde) and it took my medium brassy blonde hair to a light ash blonde. Exactly what I wanted. It also smells good and leaves your hair feeling soft.

on 9/6/2014 6:06:00 PM

This hair color faded within a week. I dyed over my highlighted blond hair with a dark golden blonde. I had people asking each time they saw me if I dyed my hair a different color after only dying my hair once. I realized this was because my color was fading terribly. It didn't color my roots so they appeared darker than the rest of my hair. This just didnt work for me. Maybe I should have gone darker, like light brown which is my natural color. I do have to say this hair color and the developer also made by this brand did not burn my scalp or have a strol odor. Overall a MEH experience.

on 8/2/2014 12:56:00 PM

Absolutely INCREDIBLE! I bought the med chocolate brown after a horrible bleaching attempt! My hair was burnt, but I used this dye and my hair feels amazing! I feel as though I just conditioned my hair! I love it!!!!

Best hair dye, EVER! Feels like you're conditioning your hair! Just incredible!

on 2/4/2014 2:27:00 PM

I have been pre-lightening and using various brands of professional hair color and wanted to try one that wouldn't fade and go brassy so easily. I just tried this brand in 9A and it was gorgeous! I am going to try the darker shade, 8A, next. It did not damage my hair at all and didn't fade brassy - at least not as nearly as much as other colors had. The colour looks rich and natural and COOL which is what I wanted! It is a bit more expensive than other brands, though and hard to unwrap. Also, I used a 10 volume peroxide because I had pre-lightened with a combo of lightener and 20 volume peroxide, on scalp. I also used the Argan Oil developer, which I think made it even nicer. I have gotten compliments from everyone including hair dressers, about the colour and how lovely it is! I have cool, skin tones and did not want to have any warmth in the colour as it fades me out.