April 18, 2014 | 1386 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Spray & Go Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Kdefrain

I love everything about this product. A great way to add moisture without feeling sticky or greasy from thick lotion. The formula is very thin and light and it smells AMAZING. I bought the aloe vera green bottle and I used it on my skin after I got a little too much sun, and it felt so good on my skin when I sprayed it on. I have used it for about a week, and I definitely think I will be re-purchasing this. It will be perfect for summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I thought how can we be so lazy that we would need a spray moisturizer? Well, i'm pretty lazy and find I use this much more than other moisturizers as you really do just spray it on and quickly wipe down. They are very light so it's nice that they don't get all waxy and sticky like regular creams and they smell light and wonderful. I have tried them all and I like the coco butter one the best. I will repurchase since they are actually fun, easy to use and work well. They are a bit pricey so I usually buy them with coupons.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jenniferrallynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely adore this lotion. I live in the country and I have well water, the hard water dries out poor skin. After using so many different moisturizers that seemed to work for 10-15 minutes, I finally bought this. Holy cow! I use it in the morning and I'm set all day. I love this and I definitely recommend this to anyone that has well water at their house!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Kaitersalad

After months of not buying this (because I didn't want to give into the hype) I finally bought a bottle of this product. I purchased the green aloe vera one and I was super excited to come home and try it! After coming home from the grocery store I immediately hopped in the shower, and as soon as I got out I twisted the cap open on this stuff and gave it a go. First off, I love the packaging. It's very bright and fun and very functional, as you can spray it from any angle and get even distribution (even on your back, which is a HUGE plus for me). The first thing I noticed about the smell was that it was like that oooooold aloe vera gel that Mom used to put on me after being sun burned as a kid, which I'm not a big fan of, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant. The moisturization factor for this spray is about mediocre. If you're looking for something that really feels like it's penetrating your skin and moisturizing down deep, this product is not for you, or anyone who needs help with dry skin during the winter. However, since it is such a light moisturizer, it would be wonderful in the warm summer months when you don't want anything heavy or sticky on your skin. The final and biggest con of this product for me was that, after one use, I felt as if I'd used half of the bottle! It felt much, much lighter in my hand after I was done spraying, and since you can't see into the packaging, you can't see how much you're using up. I feel like you'd run out of this SO fast. Overall, I may repurchase this product once or twice, but it's definitely not a staple in my daily life. Thanks for reading and I hope this helped!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by LindaK741

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW THIS PRODUCT... how in God's name to you make the sprayer work?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by beach_blonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEST LOTION EVER! I was an avid user of St. Ives Whipped Silk for many years, until it was discontinued & I began using the pump bottle version of this stuff [in the yellow bottle] because it was the least greasy moisturiser I could find. When they came out with the spray version I overlooked it because I assumed it would be greasy. Luckily one of my mates purchased this [the cocoa butter one - in the brown bottle] and suggested I try it out. It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - sprays easily, moisturises well & absorbs immediately. I bought every bottle of the cocoa butter version the next time I went to the chemist. I live in a humid climate but can't get away with not using body lotion as I have dry skin & most lotions don't provide adequate moisturise - however, this does, which is shocking consider how light and non-greasy it is. I hope it's never discontinued because I will use it forever! It's the first lotion I've tried that hasn't made me nostalgic for my beloved Whipped Silk. In fact, this one is heaps better ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sunshine341

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I luv this s..., I hate putting on cream, but have such dry skin. I use this day and night. Before I get dressed I spray, before I get in bed I spray. It used to be a hassel in the morning waiting for cream to dry, but now I spray..... smooth it in and get dressed and at bed time I spray and Im done and lights out. I am 51 and have used everything out there and this is almost perfect. I say almost because my skin is just hard to make nice and smooth. I use pure glycerine and coconut oil when I have the time to feel slick and have to wait for it to dry, otherwise this product has changed my life and I have aleast 6 bottles in my cabinet at all times. I am always afraid that poeple do not feel the same and all of the sudden the product is off the shelves. Please do not let it happen. I LUV this product. I use the yellow. but just order the green to try. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried the yellow and green (aloe) bottle of these puppies. I really like them. This is really excellent for those of us who live in a hot climate and moisturiser is kind of less necessary and makes you feel sweaty and gross in 5mins. This sinks in super fast and is only a light coat but it does the trick for the lazy person who never moisturises. I think the spray bottle is nothing short of amazing. It sounds like a little machine the way it sprays continually. I went through this a lot faster than I would another moisturiser but ill certainly repurchase as it is super convenient and very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Again, perfect for when you are in super rush makes skin soft and smooth, probably when I have more time and its -20c outside wouldnt be ideal choice but for on the go its pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a total sucker for gimmicks, so you know I was all over this when I saw the commercials. It is pretty good. I can see myself using it more in the warmer months as it is not really cut out for heavy duty moisturizing. It does not absorb instantly as the ads proclaim, but it is quicker than most lotions. I find it works better with two coats, which kinda defeats the purpose of the whole spray-and-go thing, but whatever. It is not greasy whatsoever and it has almost no scent, which is nice. I was worried that the can would run out quickly but it lasted a whole month with 3-4 uses per week (with two coats at a time). Overall I do like this and will def be using it regularly this summer.

ETA: Oh be careful using this on a non-carpeted floor. It will make it very slippery. I've almost wiped out a couple of times from the residue leftover. Whoopsie. : )