Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is for the cocoa radiance one.

+ Clever idea! A quick and easy way to moisturize. Definitely something for those who tend to skip moisturizing because it's a hassle.
+ Sinks into the skin very, very quickly. Perfect if you're straight out of the shower and need to get dressed right away. Really rich creams and lotions will be a pain those time, but this one won't be.
+ Pretty nice, but not overwhelming scent.
+ For being such a light lotion, it feels like it moisturizes the skin well

- Probably won't cut it if you're really dry skinned
- I'm not a huge fan of chocolate scents for all-over-body lotions. Hand creams are fine (Sephora chocolate hand cream is a fave of mine), but it's not something that I want all over my body. I hesitate to try the yellow one since I've heard people say it's not a great scent either, and the green one doesn't seem to be available in my country.

A product I wouldn't use daily, simply because I've got lotions I love much more, but love to grab for in certain situations.

The review is for Total Moisture one ( yellow). It was on a big sale so all the cocoa ones were sold out and decided to give this a try.
Pros: super easy to use; convenient packaging; very light; moisturizing enough; very often on sales
Cons: funny smell
Next time I'll buy cocoa version when on sales.

Love love love this product. So easy to apply and light to use on your skin. I have used every one. I have even used the green one for when I have been badly sunburnt (ouch!) I used to hate using moisturisers after showers or lotions because I feel sticky and need to have another shower to get that yucky feeling off but not with this product. Highly recommend.

I am completely obsessed with this stuff! I love a deep moisutrizer because I get dry skin, however, I am also on the go sometimes and I want something I can just spray on, get dressed and walk out the door. I love this product because it does give me a good amount of moisture, it seeps into my skin really quickly and it smells really great (the scent pretty much lasts for a few hours). I love that it doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin and I can throw clothes on right over this product and get going.

If you want a deeper moisturizer, then this is probably not the best every day moisturizer, so I would recommend using it every other day and maybe doing a a thicker moisturizing lotion in between days. I will keep repurchasing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Perfect bodylotion, got one for the sensitive skin and it smells a bit weird.
But this stuff sinks into your skin in seconds, I usually 'forgot' bodylotion because I didn't had the time to Let it sink into my skin.
With this spray I won't forget my bodylotion.
The price is a bit high, I usually pay around 4,- max for a bodylotion. But they had a nice discount at my local drugstore so I bought a few of them :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

definitely a faster alternative to normal lotions. however, doesn't seem to be as moisturizing. i have the cocoa butter one and it smells reallllly good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this product. Inexpensive and easy to use. Absorbs fast and doesn't have too strong of a smell. I love that it uses compressed air inside as the propellant.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

My HG body lotion. As a member of the military, I don't have time for lotions that take forever to sink in or smell like cupcakes. Takes 5 seconds to apply, absorbs instantly. I also love that I can find it for under $6 at Wal Mart (although Harris Teeter has a $2 off coupon right now that makes it cheaper!) For the first time in my life my legs and arms are consistently smooth, with nearly no effort involved!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these. Easy to use and actually moisturize. I thought they would run out quickly but lasted okay, cant remember how long exactly though. i wish it was a tiny bit cheaper because i wont buy it unless it is on sale :)

LOVE IT