Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

on 4/5/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I saw this in the drugstore I had been looking for something like this for ages! I previously had a sunscreen in a similar spray can and thought how much easier and convenient it was. If your lazy like me or just don't have the time in the mornings to religiously apply body lotion then this what you need. Application and drying is quick and easy. The negatives are unfortunately it does smell like sunscreen and the moisturising level is on the light side. But a good product overall.

on 3/29/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these. Easy to use and actually moisturize. I thought they would run out quickly but lasted okay, cant remember how long exactly though. i wish it was a tiny bit cheaper because i wont buy it unless it is on sale :)

on 3/13/2015 9:10:00 PM

LOVE IT

on 3/2/2015 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I picked this up in the yellow can version. Whatever it's called. I spray this on a strip of my back at the top near my shoulders. I can't really reach it myself to put on lotion and those stick applicator things don't work for crap.

That section of my back gets extremely itchy in the winter and this stuff as been a godsend!

Will totally repurchase for next winter.

on 3/2/2015 8:54:00 PM

I like the fact that this is so easy and convenient. I got the cocoa butter one, and it kind of feels and smells like spray on sunscreen, which i despise. It does sink in quickly. Will not repurchase, but I'll try to use it up.

on 2/4/2015 6:52:00 AM

This does everything it is supposed to. A perfect, smooth-legs express for those lazy days or for when you're in a hurry. The spray is super easy and is great as a touch up throughout the day. Definitely try this one out.

on 1/30/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this moisturizer, it does what it is supossed to do--it moisturizes my horribly dry skin really well. I introduced it to my daughter, who hates the feel of lotion on her skin, to this moisturizer...she feel in love. I have bought 4 cans so far, just so happened to have a B1G1 free coupon...was my daughter happy!!

on 1/29/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been wanting this product for a long time and one day with my boyfriend I decided today is the day im going to buy it, I totally Underestermated how good this product really is. Out of 5 I rate it a 10000000, it's beyond amazing, like heaven in a can. It goes on soo smooth and with ease and is rubbed into the skin with leaving no sign of greasiness in seconds, the unique noise as you press the button is so nice and the suttle smell is just to die for. The creamy coloured spray soon turns to invisibility, with a quick press of a button if you're in a rush this spray with have you ready for anyday and vwulaaaa you've had a hint of heaven once you purchase this product!!!!

on 1/25/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Bought this because it was on sale and I was curious. It really is very convenient - spray it on and then it rubs in easily and dries much faster than a regular lotion. But this seems to be an example of "you get out what you put in," as far as that effort and time go: you put little effort in and in return you get very little hydration. Very, very little. This is watery (both in actual ingredients and in feel) and does pretty much what you'd expect watering your skin to do, except this is moderately sticky when dry and has a weird smell (I have the green bottle and it smells like fake aloe), although the scent really doesn't linger. Basically, if you only need minimal hydration, this would be worth a shot - it really is easy to use and isn't very costly, but for most people in the market for lotion, this really doesn't cut it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the Spray and Go Moisturizer Vaseline Cocoa Butter. It dries well and quicky. Also, my skin feels fresh and creamy. The price is great and is £3.99 a bottle.

Top Rated Vaseline Products