January 28, 2015 | 1882 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Spray & Go Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2015 11:13:00 AM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this because it was on sale and I was curious. It really is very convenient - spray it on and then it rubs in easily and dries much faster than a regular lotion. But this seems to be an example of "you get out what you put in," as far as that effort and time go: you put little effort in and in return you get very little hydration. Very, very little. This is watery (both in actual ingredients and in feel) and does pretty much what you'd expect watering your skin to do, except this is moderately sticky when dry and has a weird smell (I have the green bottle and it smells like fake aloe), although the scent really doesn't linger. Basically, if you only need minimal hydration, this would be worth a shot - it really is easy to use and isn't very costly, but for most people in the market for lotion, this really doesn't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 10:24:00 AM More reviews by fashionstyledance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Spray and Go Moisturizer Vaseline Cocoa Butter. It dries well and quicky. Also, my skin feels fresh and creamy. The price is great and is £3.99 a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl99

I love this!!! Super light and moisturizing and perfect if you're lazy like me because it's also quick and easy! I recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the Cocoa Radiant version. I am very divided on this lotion. I absolutely love the ability to spray it on and rub it in quickly. I have found it is not moisturizing enough for the fall and winter. I think it would be great in the warmer months when I do not need as much moisture. I am not a fan of the scent though. This is their version of cocoa butter and it is horrible. It reminds me of the smell of Play-Doh. I really find myself nauseated if I apply this to my skin because of the scent. This scent at least is a skip for me. The product itself is something I would use, but only in certain times of the year.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ToniTate

Hate it. It's watery and has absolutely no moisturizing qualities about it. I bought it 4 months ago and I've been trying to pond it off on someone else. I think I'll leave it at my desk and avoid sharing my good lotion when people ask. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I'm pretty lazy about using lotion regularly, although my skin can be a bit dry. I like this in the winter because I can dress immediately afterwards. Like others, though, I have to agree that this is not very moisturizing. I have the green can, and the scent is really pleasant. I was curious about this product, found it to be just alright, and so probably won't buy again when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by edgesama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this for the convenience factor. Moisturizing your whole body every time you hop out the shower gets old, but you do what you have to do. Unfortunately Vaseline's spray and go just didn't cut it. Felt like I'd almost not applied any moisturizer and I bought the extra dry version! It basically just hydrated the top layer of my skin and I need more hydration than that. Took me three weeks of using my regular lotion (Johnson's extra dry lotion) to recover my dry skin back to it's moisturized healthy self. I wouldn't even recommend you try this if you have dry skin. I wasted three weeks having irritated, flaky skin by trying something that seemed more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Okay this is very convenient, although you still have to rub it in. Doesn't cause sticky or tacky feel and can dress pretty much immediately after use. However, it really doesn't moisturize that well, within several hours the dry skin on my shins reappear.Also it doesn't mist, it kind of squirts out a stream intermittently. Tried cleaning the area where it comes out, but still doesn't mist. So won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect moisturizer for Texas summers. It's just moisturizing enough to prevent ashy-ness on my normal to dry skin, and application is quick and convenient. This is a wonderful product for people who routinely skip moisturizing or find it annoying, although it's obviously not appropriate for people with super dry skin or those living in harsh/dry climates. It's great for locking in moisture after a shower, and less annoying than body oils on wet skin. The scent I bought is cocoa radiant, which is pleasant and vanilla-y but not overpowering. I will definitely be purchasing the aloe when I need a refill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I never use lotion for my body because I am lazy. I don't like the stickiness and it takes too long to rub in. Well, not anymore. This is my new best friend. So quick and easy. Applying lotion is now fun. I love Vaseline lotion to begin with and now the spray is even better.