December 19, 2014 | 1021 users online

Treatments (Face) - Perricone - Neuropeptide Facial Cream 2.5 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by slim5555

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First on the docket, I am not a Perricone addict, in point of fact very few things in this line are "game changers' as so voluminously exalted by the rep n QVC, Dana, but this cream has been a miracle worker. My hand to god this REALLY does lift and tone the face. I use a tiny amount on my face, eyes, throat and the all important jaw line, so yet another item in my arsenal comprised of Laszlo, Tatcha and some Elysee. Just make sure you really work it in to your skin, starting from center and working up and out and ditto with to jawline, I use the heels of my hands and really push it into the skin going up and behind to my ears pushing it up and in and same thing to my temples of my face. If you try it and fall in love with it you can often find the $240 tube on Ebay for $80-120 and the tube lasts easily 6 months and almost eight months. I'm an old broad and I believe this has warded off my desire for mid face lift !

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by vanucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased the Neuropeptide facial Cream late one night while still up watching QVC. Ugh. Expensive mistake! Smells like a combo of dead animal with dead old fish mixed in. Used the nauseating product religiously for 1 month 2x a day. Saw no resuts. Actually made my pores look bigger & skin saggier. Will never buy again. So many other superior products out there where you can see improvement on your skin for a lot less $$$$!!!!!!