Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Its a hit and miss with this concealer. Although the concealer is good and gives a brightening effect it can dry up and crease during the day. I think a well primed face is more suited to get a smooth result with this concealer. Concealer can sit in fine lines and gice you the cakey look. Nevertheless the bottle/tube does last a long time.

Extremely great for lazy days because you don't have to set it since it dries matte. Pretty good coverage. I use it for under eyes, blemishes and to clean up my lipline sometimes.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: blends beautifully, full coverage, not drying, and love the packaging for application wise easy and quick to use, good for sensitive under eyes

Cons: none :)

Use: under eyes / highlight

I'm a makeup artist and this is the best drugstore concealer I've ever found! It blends nicely, easy to use with a sponge at the end of the applicator you can throw it on, blend, set with powder and go! Perfect for those quick mornings when you don't have time and when you don't want to use your high end makeup. This is full coverage and is not dry. It feels like a medium coverage foundation consistency, but goes on full coverage. Great on my sensitive eyes. Looks great in photos. Must buy!!! You gotta try it!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Best concealer i ever owned. I wear this in Fair (light pink undertone) and is great for my green blueish dark circles. I also use it as a eyeshadow base. Super light formula with great coverage under my eyes. It doesn't creases. A little bit goes all the way.
Im NC 20 in mac foundation.

I prefer this concealer over the one I bought from Makeup Forever. I haven't touched it since discovering Maybelline's Dark Spot Eraser.

I have acne-prone skin with mild to moderate acne, frequent cystic flare-ups, and an oily complexion. My former makeup regime consisted of Makeup Forever's mattifying primer, powder and concealer, and capped off with a Korean BB cream. I could never maintain clear skin and noticed that my face makeup would eventually slide off by the end of the day.

Once I started using Maybelline's Dark Spot Eraser, I never looked back at any of the aforementioned products save for Makeup Forever's powder.

The Dark Spot Eraser formula doesn't break me out, adheres to my face all day, is full coverage, and actually helps to lighten the pigmentation caused by my acne (as advertised on the product's label).

Now, I just dab the Eraser onto my trouble spots and powder my face to complete my makeup routine.

However, I don't particularly like the packaging, as the sponge applicator retains a lot of leftover product and renders it a waste (and perhaps a rather unsanitary precaution).

Regardless, I'm trying to hoard as many of these Maybelline concealers as I can. It's my rare HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this concealer in Light at Ulta since I've been hearing rave reviews about it and needed a new concealer. I like how light weight and easy to blend into the skin it is. The coverage for me is medium and with a setting powder on top lasts quite awhile! It doesn't dry out my skin or bring attention to any dry flakey spots. I apply to the center of my forehead, bridge of my nose, around my nose where I have spider veins, chin, and any other spots I might have on my face and blend out with a damp beauty blender. I really am happy with this concealer although I did go through half the tube pretty quick already. I also am not crazy about the sponge tip applicator as I feel its unsanitary to some extent. I will be repurchasing although I'll be buying the lightest color next time which I believe is Fair. I want more of a brightened under eye area. It's a great product.

This is a salmon colored concealer that works well at covering up redness on the face and also neutralizing dark undereye circles. I love how thin and lightweight the formula is. Feels like nothing and blends nicely onto the skin. I hate, HATE the spongey applicator, but when I tried to remove it, the product explodes out the top and goes to waste, so I leave the sponge on. Not the most sanitary application.

I've purchased this a couple of times. It's so great. I first bought it strictly as an on-the-go rescue to hide some scarring I had around my lips from a marathon of cold sores when I first got braces. I was nice to have a super blendable, easy to use remedy and it performed great in providing quick natural coverage on the go. I could dab it on, blend it out, and hide the blotchy redness on a quick bathroom trip. La!

As I realized what a terrific little product it was for that, I went out and bought a fresh one for concealing under my eyes, on my chin and around my nose. I'm lazy about using a concealer although I'm a good candidate to use one. But I usually fall out of using them - I want easy and effective.

With this product it's so light weight and easy to use I use it everyday now and am so much happier with the lasting effects of nice looking skin through out the day! I've even worn it alone on bare skin. I dabbed it around my trouble spots and just blended it right out and it looked great - so it even works as a foundation sub. I've never had a concealer that could do that! A travel must! This will always be a part of my makeup bag. It doesn't settle into my large pores, it doesn't exaggerate dry patches, it's not heavy, and it's a great colour! I use Light/Medium.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the very first undereye concealer that has worked for me. I have very pale skin with dark blue undereyes and nothing had come close to working like this has. It covers 90% of the darkness and doesn't crease nearly as much as high end brands I've tried .

I took off one Lippie because it needs to be re applied every few hours.

I'll be buying again and again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Don't let the name fool you.. I'm barely 26 and have no wrinkles (hoping to keep it that way for as long as possible), but I LOVE this stuff. I don't normally buy Maybelline, but the color matched my skin nicely and the tube it comes in with the sponge top is so convenient. You get full coverage and only have to use a little bit of product. I'm half way finished with my tube, but I'll definitely repurchase!