Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Betaine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caramel, Algae Extract, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.

on 3/3/2015 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was having some issues with patchy, dry skin around my mouth this past winter and needed something that would fix the issue, but not over moisturize my oily zones. This stuff is great! It absorbs quickly into the skin and keeps skin hydrated all day long. dry, flaky skin was instantly gone after one use and I was able to apply my make-up smoother than ever.
It has a nice, soft fragrance which I don't mind. It has not broken me out at all, in fact I think it has helped with hormonal break-outs and redness and scarring. So far, the ONLY con is the packaging. It comes in a glass jar and you have to dip your finger each time to access the product. I wash my hands but still, not very sanitary. I'd prefer a pump or squeeze bottle.
I use this product with Fresh Soy Face Wash. I also did a review on that.

on 3/3/2015 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this as a sample. It hurts where my skin has peeled due to winter. I just need to try it out somemore to confirm.

So in love with this cream!

My skin is sensitive and breakout prone. This cream is my skin's new best friend. Seriously, it calms and does not break me out at all. It is very moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy.

It's currently winter in Boston and very very cold & dry so I need the extra moisture badly. This has helped so much and kept away the dryness. I put extra cream around my eye area and it's never irritating and has helped fine lines. So impressed!

I have not broken out more from this, and recently I have been using this with another salicylic product and my skin is better than ever. Redness from past spots are fading fast and I have had very clear skin. Hopefully this sticks! I will have to keep using to see how it does in the summer.

I would definitely repurchase! Only thing is the jar. Not a fan. Would be much better with a pump. But they actually offer a smaller size that is on par with price so I will buy that next to have fresher product.

Definitely recommend!!!

on 1/28/2015 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

My HG moisturizer! I've spent so much time and money trying to find one that worked with my combo to oily, acne-prone skin. This is the stuff! No irritation at all, it's light but can be applied heavier at night, absorbs SUPER fast, and it doesn't leave my face the least bit shiny or oily. I use it both at night and during the day under my makeup. It smells soft and unobtrusive, like lotus flowers and cucumbers! Plus gorgeous, heavy, frosted glass packaging. 100% worth the $42 price tag. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STUFF!

on 1/15/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product does have an odd scent, like cucumbers, but it's not unpleasant. It doesn't bother me at all, and it dissipates once the product has been absorbed into my skin. I find that a small amount moisturizes my dry skin really well, and my skin feels smooth and soft. My makeup applies beautifully over it with and without a primer. It doesn't bother my skin as some reviewers have mentioned, no stinging or burning, unless I've used an intensive, probably bad product for my skin, clay mask before applying it. I have very, very sensitive skin, and I've not had issues as long as I'm not doing anything to irritate my skin before applying it. I love this moisturizer, and I will continue to repurchase.

on 1/7/2015 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I received a pretty big sample jar of this from Sephora last year and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was, especially for the price - a full sized 1.7 oz. jar is $42, which is fairly inexpensive compared to other mid/high-end skincare sold at Sephora. Between a vicious winter and my face peeling off in sheets from Tazorac, my skin was a red, flaky, irritated mess that still managed to be oily. I tried a bunch of different creams but they still proved to be too heavy and didn't help the irritation at all. This Fresh cream, however, both soothed and moisturized my skin instantly without making it greasy. The texture is great as it's heavy enough for nighttime (for combo/oily skin - normal/dry skin may need something more substantial in the winter) but light enough to wear under makeup during the day. I took a lipstick off just because I don't think it "boosted radiance", nor can I say it "prevents the signs of aging" but it's an excellent moisturizer overall.

on 11/22/2014 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Too bad this didn't work for me. The texture was pretty nice, and it absorbed quickly. But I had the same problem as the MUAer below. It burned and stung after application - I didn't think I had particularly sensitive skin, but this made my skin pink and irritated. I tried it at night, and in the morning, I had little red bumps.

I'm pretty sure it's either from this moisturizer alone, or the combination of this moisturizer and the oil I used (Algenist). The Algenist on its own, and with other moisturizers was fine, however.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

So far, not so good. I've been using this product for about five nights now. One thing I have noticed is it really burns and stings when I first put it on… Not something I'd like to feel in a face moisturizer. My face feels warm for a few minutes after I put it on. Additionally, despite some of the other reviews of this product, I don't find it super moisturizing. It doesn't feel heavy at all and absorbs really quickly into my skin… Perhaps too quickly. My skin is looking splotchy and I have a weird rough patch on my cheek. So maybe this product doesn't agree with me. I'm going to try it for another week or so and update my review.

Also… Not a fan of the packaging. The product claims to have antioxidants in it, which is great, but jar packaging completely destroys these antioxidants. Once they are exposed to air, they won't really work.

Update: not very moisturizing, still burns, and broke me out!!!

on 11/10/2014 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in a set with the Soy Face Cleanser, Lotus Eye Cream and Rose Face Mask and used the entire line for about 10 days.

I love the texture, it feels nice, it goes on smooth and it absorbs fast. I feel like it works as a moisturizer.

Except... the smell! It smells like rotting cucumbers... like the face cleanser the smell is just awful.

I have often talked about how much I hate having to dip into a pot for my moisturizers... this is no exception... why is it that more moisturizers do not come in a pump bottle for sanitation??

Yet another product from Fresh that has saved my skin and given me a flawless complexion in my 20's after years of suffering from acne, redness and enlarged pores.
This moisture cream is amazing, it is light but penetrating and I do find it does moisturize for as long as it says it does.
I use it twice a day and I have been for a year now, I know for a fact that I will not move on to something different any time soon; it helps with dark spots, redness, dryness, pores, and flakiness.
It smells green and fresh, very much like I imagine a lotus smells like; pure and heady but not overwhelming, the texture is like a velvety cream/gel that's not too heavy but also gives your skin the drink of moisture it needs.
I would highly recommend for any skin type if you're looking for your Holy Grail moisturizer.